Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. (60063 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by daddyiel(m): 4:21am On Mar 31, 2017
We don sir!!
ikp120:
Kini big deal? I married her for who she is, not who she was! She also married me for who I am, not who I was! I didn't even marry her for babies sef sad sad sad

Abi pikins to adopt don finish for "market" ni? undecided

Abeg this no be problem jare. sad sad sad sad
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Kingbuhari(m): 5:12am On Mar 31, 2017
scientifically proven both of them can have children.... with money the woman can have a freshly donated womb from genetically related matched donor, the man can incubate his seed and transfer it directly to the woman ovary.... science has proved us wrong that nothing is impossible
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by castrol180(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2017
thornapple:

if you are a true practising Christian you know that won't be easy.

Are you in this situation or you envisage being there in the nearest future? Or why do you carry it over your shoulder much? If you think you can do olosho and rough play while a lady and later turns a burden of barren to the illuck/unlucky guy, you are in o-y-o (on your own). Oyo lo wa so gbo mi... Asewo, odoko, olosho omo.
You are an advocate of female self destroyer through sex and later become holy, holy ladies or SU...
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin
You never even reply my pm sad sad

Chisos! You don't meanit shocked shocked shocked

Beht that's not the answer to my proposal na angry wink
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2017
castrol180:

Are you in this situation or you envisage being there in the nearest future? Or why do you carry it over your shoulder much? If you think you can do olosho and rough play while a lady and later turns a burden of barren to the illuck/unlucky guy, you are in o-y-o (on your own). Oyo lo wa so gbo mi... Asewo, odoko, olosho omo.
You are an advocate of female self destroyer through sex and later become holy, holy ladies or SU...

I don't even know what you are prattling. No sense at all.
Sorry.
Many guys here have made a lot of sense except you.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ikp120(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Aderola15:

Chisos! You don't meanit shocked shocked shocked
Beht that's not the answer to my proposal na angry wink
Yea I did some days ago. Why not? wink Let's meet in the other room wink wink
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by castrol180(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2017
thornapple:

I don't even know what you are prattling. No sense at all.
Sorry.
Many guys here have made a lot of sense except you.

You are an advocate of aftermath waywardness and promiscuous life...stop it otherwise nemesis will catch up with you. Just turn your brain over to advising the oloshos like you not to spoil their wombs before meeting the extra careful /self careful virgin poor guy who had never been into mess of such before. After infected with various clots of diseases which must have block your fallopian tube and destroys totally your womb and your immune system, nothing to write home about, then you would be running after good brother who has never even fvck before or sighted a puna's labia majora neither the minora before, then you started quoting bible and telling people you are not a good christian

#myhalfword is stop this your olosho work for posterity purpose for you antecedent would speak volumes
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
castrol180:

If u had gone through my history on nairaland you do be ashamed at your level of stupidity.
Don't quote me again since COMMON SENSE IS SO EXPENSIVE FOR YOU TO MAKE.
You are so pathetic!.

yomi007k, why are your people like this?. This is not the first time i am meeting someone without reasoning ability and resorts to senseless insults that leaves one wondering where he was when God created brains.
This time it's one so called castrol180 .
I am not tribalistic neither do i have any intention of towing that line but the problem is, each time it turns out to be someone from your part of naija.
When people argue yoruba men must be possessed the objects of criticisms don't know it's attitudes like this that adds to that verdict.
If this guy could stupidly assume i am the lady that married and was barren, by logic he should've also concluded i was the impotent man.
What nonsense!!!!.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by mekyno777(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
thornapple:

So catholics have found a way round divorce.
u are right though.
haha....if u say so.
That was exactly my 1st thought when i saw it.
They have a section/dept like court that take on the matter....based on 'that the marriage shouldn't hv taken place in the 1st instance'.
Its well.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by DaisyII: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alphamale2017:
for sure smiley .I'd still be here.Back to the issue,Me and her Whether its physically , financially,medically ,spiritually and all the 'ly' we will fight it and win together smiley
. Will you marry me? smiley
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ajalaolanr(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
thornapple:

Yes, but in this case it is assumed she didn't. So i guess you'll show no mercy uuhn.

I don't assume a cause of action for things i'm not experiencing at a particular time , things change, people change, decisions made at that point will be as a result of many unforeseen factors, i don't know what i would do.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by castrol180(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
thornapple:

If u had gone through my history on nairaland you do ashamed at your level of stupidity.
Don't quote me again since COMMON SENSE IS SO EXPENSIVE FOR YOU TO MAKE.
You are so pathetic!.

Take away your ass off my way...and don't quote me any longer
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
castrol180:

Take away your ass off my way...and don't quote me any longer
Get off my thread and stop spreading stupidity here.
I have no time for low self esteemed beasts with the worst form of inferiority complex.
You are not ashamed you came in here where ladies and men are making reasonable statements to expose how fried your brains are.
If u hadn't quoted me first i would've overlooked your carcass!!!.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by castrol180(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
thornapple:

Get off my thread and stop spreading stupidity here.
I have no time for low self esteemed beasts with the worst form of inferiority complex.
You are not ashamed you came in here where ladies and men are making reasonable statements to expose how fried your brains are.
If u hadn't quoted me first i would've overlooked your carcass!!!.

#teammotherfucker you are
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
castrol180:

#teammotherfucker you are
Oh my goodness, he doesn't even have any idea what that means or when to use it.
So what are you then?.

#Gayteamfather.fucker?.

It has become obvious your damn skull is made of coconut shell housing a mound of electrified poo.
Now piss off you mofo!.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jackipapa:
It happens to one of my Uncles but God intervened to the dedication of both parties.
Today they are blessed with four kids two girls two boys to balance.

Unfortunately the problem was with my uncle who in a family meeting admitted.

I love him more than every other person in my family due to his sincerity.

That sounds so nice to hear.
I hope you'll endeavour to be as sincere as ur uncle. sincerity pays.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Until I'm caught up with such a situation before I know what to do
Common man.
I believe you can do better than this.
You that is all over this forum. grin
Anyway your stance make some sense.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by castrol180(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
thornapple:

Oh my goodness, he doesn't even have any idea what that means or when to use it.
So what are you then?.

#Gayteamfather.fucker?.

It has become obvious your damn skull is made of coconut shell housing a mound of electrified poo.
Now piss off you mofo!.

I ask you to get off my rare...why all these? Stop the mentioning or otherwise and let me tell you, I know your intention but I won't give you room for the opportunity neither would I avail you the chance.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
thornapple:

Common man.
I believe you can do better than this.
You that is all over this forum. grin
Anyway your stance make some sense.
The situation get as e be you know?

And why did you say I'm all over the forum? tongue
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
ajalaolanr:

I don't assume a cause of action for things i'm not experiencing at a particular time , things change, people change, decisions made at that point will be as a result of many unforeseen factors, i don't know what i would do.
Your reasons accepted.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
fmarshal:
Well, I would simply go and bring my son I've been taking care of low-key.
We all have secrets, since hers has been revealed, I shall also reveal mine. smiley

Hmmmmm, i see Baby Daddy revealed. grin grin grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by mikolo80: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
thornapple:

Product of two cities almost in equal measures. that's why i'm sky based. Always flying around.
Next time a plane crashes please do well to check for my name. wink
you be winch?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
MinorityTribe:
If she is just barren i could manage. But from multiple abortions? And i know nothing of it before we got married? Divorce straight!

You are right but you don't have to go through the processes of a divorce.
Some people here have taught me that marriages can be rendered null and void given situations like this. Dissolution of marriage is what they termed it.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 01, 2017
mikolo80:
you be winch?
No, i be Mikolo grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 01, 2017
alizma:
the first reason for going into marriage should be companionship. therefore if we are compatible, I can result to adoption.

That's been kind.
nice knowing ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 01, 2017
zeezeegal:
Na God Dy Give Pikin... Even If Na The Man First Scatter D Pussy No Garrantee Her Say She Go Born Or Make D Dick Dy Standa Like Iroko Tree Fit Make Him Pregnant Em Wife... Persin Wey Don Comot Belle Taya Stil Dy Born And Persin Wey Neva Try Am No See Belle Sef... Bro, Dem No Dy Sell Belle For Oshodi Market O

Nice one. Well done.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2017
2dugged:
if the man was aware of the his condition but kept it away from me,then that's deceit, but if I am aware before marriage then we will find a solution together impotency is in different types, advanced drugs can do it,but what I cannot cope with is weak erection(one minute man)

hahaha, i feel you. grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 01, 2017
atuanso84:
nothing built on lies stands anyway. a thing like impotency can be forgiven if the person was not aware originally that he or she has such problem. so is barrenness. mind you if it were to be a cover up, then there was no marriage there in the first place.

let's not be afraid to bare it all in relationship. for love if it be true, suffers long and is kind. bares all things, hope and forgive all things.

You made a lot of sense.
I've learnt from this topic and posts like yours conveyed knowledge.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 01, 2017
rali123:
Divorce straight, won't even think twice about it, not because he's impotent(something can still be done)but not telling before marriage.

Yeah, I stand by you.
Such a person shouldn't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by zeezeegal(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2017
thornapple:

Nice one. Well done.
Tnk U
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Itsemmy(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=thornapple post=55067659]
1. For the ladies:
You are a Lady with wonderful prospects and great suitors. You accepted the proposal of a man that seems the best for you only to discover after your wedding that he is impotent.

2. For the guys:
You worked hard all your life to get to where you are today. You could've decided to remain single for a while and catch some fun but for the love of family decided to marry. You got married to a lady of your choice who made you believe is the most decent to start a family with. Several months afterwards it was discovered she was barren resulting from multiple abortions due to a promiscuous life she lived before you met.

What will you do given either of these situations? I will talk to God n let him have his eay
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by mikolo80: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Atoh
when you say you de airborne
hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.