Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (62933 Views)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Lollll! U know ur joking!!!! U know say if u no gimme d change....wia I go get tfare come visit u eh!!!! N baidei is tomorrow!!!! grin

Happy birthday in advance to you.God bless you.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by agrovick(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who told u that shocked all this monitoring spirits sef cheesy

Hahaha, Yoruba elders will say the King has ears everywhere, humans are the ears.

How fast do you reply PMs grin
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Tiny23:

Happy birthday in advance to you.God bless you.
Lmao!!!!! I mean ur baidei not mine!!!!! angry
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:
Lmao!!!!! I mean ur baidei not mine!!!!! angry

lol,my "baidei"is in June.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,my "baidei"is in June.
I give up!!! grin mine is in May dou!!! I senior u!!! cheesy : tongue
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.
Exactly!!. I think both of us are the only ones who see it this way. I was amazed how everyone just jumped and attacked the guy at the first thread without reasoning. The guy was simply disappointed that he wasted his time on a girl who should have earlier indicated she wasn't interested rather than play along by following him out. Didnt she have an idea what the guy wanted from her? What else would have motivated the girl to hang out with a guy she wasn't interested in if not for the material benefits. In my opinion the girl is still a broke ass and she probably borrowed money to repay the guy just to publicly disgrace him. And on the guy's part, even though he felt bad being rejected after the girl played along by going out with him he shouldn't have overreacted that way.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:
I give up!!! grin mine is in May dou!!! I senior u!!! cheesy : tongue

lol,senior luminouz
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,senior luminouz
Lmao!!!!!! Ose mai dear!!!! grin
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2017
janellemonae:

I'm not even shocked. I always knew dt Benita27 girl was one of these nairaland oloshos. They are plenty like dt on social media. Guys chat wt them online, give them money to lure them, invite them to meet & then sleep wt them when they eventually meet. They have now become boyfriend/girlfriend.

They don't know Dts modern day prostitution. They think Dts how normal pple date. I'm sure that was d kinda girl dis guy was hoping to meet. No wonder he was angry nothing happened on d 1st date. Lol!
You're not making sense mr!... grin
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by fweaky(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy
Na we gan gan be prick administrators..hahah cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.
But d dude was stupid to have come on twitter to rant about a gal he took out on a date. Taking a gal out on a date doesn't really implies that i am dating her or i want to date her...... Though, we don't really know what transpired btw them to have prompted the rant. Well, the whole thing seems to be a blessing in disguise for both @pabloayodeji and @missmoshiku. Different brands and companies are on their trail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by omoharry(f): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2017
iRepNaija1:
He's an idiot. First, when you, whether you're a male or female, ask a person out on a date, you're going to pay because you did the asking. Second, just because someone agrees to go out on a date with you does not mean they owe you something, whether it be a second date, a kiss, or sexual relations. Third, if you like someone, that does not mean that someone has a responsibility to like you back. He should have had enough grace and maturity to just move on to the next woman, not try and shame #5kbae, thinking people were going to rally behind him.
nice one..abeg help us tell some immature nairaland guys that are here..

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Wizzyblack3:

But d dude was stupid to have come on twitter to rant about a gal he took out on a date. Taking a gal out on a date doesn't really implies that i am dating her or i want to date her...... Though, we don't really know what transpired btw them to have prompted the rant. Well, the whole thing seems to be a blessing in disguise for both @pabloayodeji and @missmoshiku. Different brands and companies are on their trail.
Like I said, the dude has his own share of the blame and so is the girl.
My point is, why would I dress up, leave my house to an eatery or cinema to meet up a so called "Date" if I haven't nudged the intentions of dating this guy?, No girl would say from when they met to when they decided to go on dates she doesn't know what she really wants from the guy. They try to play smart but are not so smart.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
Bleh! Miss little perfect that always attract perfect guys! Wonder how you have been with guys instead of a guy with all the questionnaires and great hunch undecided

What do you call the one or two meetings you have? .....Date(s)!!!

You don't have a fvcking good reason to insult the babe other than wanting to appear saintly.

You took my post personal. Have made my points. Now, is your business whatever you make of it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

D guy no sabi rove person jawe
Me too delicate for him
Lol i need tlc not tough Rove u feel me

Lmao!

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by mayowas23(f): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Ontarget:

Exactly!!. I think both of us are the only ones who see it this way. I was amazed how everyone just jumped and attacked the guy at the first thread without reasoning. The guy was simply disappointed that he wasted his time on a girl who should have earlier indicated she wasn't interested rather than play along by following him out. Didnt she have an idea what the guy wanted from her? What else would have motivated the girl to hang out with a guy she wasn't interested in if not for the material benefits. In my opinion the girl is still a broke ass and she probably borrowed money to repay the guy just to publicly disgrace him. And on the guy's part, even though he felt bad being rejected after the girl played along by going out with him he shouldn't have overreacted that way.
it seems to me both of you don't know what a date means. If a girl agrees to go on a date with you, she's giving you the chance to make an impression. However, if at the end of the date, she doesn't see why she should get into a relationship with you or she finds out you're not what she's looking for, she has the right to say no from then on or give you another chance. So because you bought new suit, shoes and tie to go for an interview then they must employ you since you spent money and time going there? Or do you ask your interviewer to refund your transport fare after you didn't get the job? The guy is just immature, broke and myopic! There's no excuse for stupidity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by smartkester(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Smh for u!!!!
whats your concern ehnn!! ...idiot
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2017
smartkester:
whats your concern ehnn!! ...idiot
Easy naaaaa! Am just trying to save u money!!!!! Ode!!!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by jakandeola(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
myfantasies:

I understand that dere r cheap girls out dere, no doubt about dat

I believe it was the first time dat dey r seeing each other aside from sending pics online, maybe she noticed some things about the guy dat she don't like, dat was y she turned down his proposal

It has happened to me too, i met a guy online, we were chatting for a while, sending pics and even making phone calls, everything was rosy, until we met

It was d worst date i have ever been to, i noticed a lot of things from the guy that i can't put up with

If i was asked to choose between dog and the guy, i would have taken a dog
why dis dirty talk
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by smartkester(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Easy naaaaa! Am just trying to save u money!!!!! Ode!!!
F U.. .who you epp.. Oponu aye ra da
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
smartkester:
F U.. .who you epp.. Oponu aye ra da
On top woman matter? Ehyah! So ur parol has spoiled..Pele.....
Asslicker!!!!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by FvckShiT(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
myfantasies:

I understand that dere r cheap girls out dere, no doubt about dat

I believe it was the first time dat dey r seeing each other aside from sending pics online, maybe she noticed some things about the guy dat she don't like, dat was y she turned down his proposal

It has happened to me too, i met a guy online, we were chatting for a while, sending pics and even making phone calls, everything was rosy, until we met

It was d worst date i have ever been to, i noticed a lot of things from the guy that i can't put up with

If i was asked to choose between dog and the guy, i would have taken a dog

fûçking admit you are so fûçking cheap
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
What does Ibadan have to do with this?
It's a joke
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Okay. It is not funny.

ayenitre:
It's a joke
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
mayowas23:
it seems to me both of you don't know what a date means. If a girl agrees to go on a date with you, she's giving you the chance to make an impression. However, if at the end of the date, she doesn't see why she should get into a relationship with you or she finds out you're not what she's looking for, she has the right to say no from then on or give you another chance. So because you bought new suit, shoes and tie to go for an interview then they must employ you since you spent money and time going there? Or do you ask your interviewer to refund your transport fare after you didn't get the job? The guy is just immature, broke and myopic! There's no excuse for stupidity
Impression my foot. When you see someone you are interested in you will already know without having to go for any so-called date. Unless they met online and never saw each other's face till they went on a date then that's a different matter. But if the lady already knew him beforehand and still went ahead to spend the guy's money knowing fully well what his intentions were then she is certainly at fault. If you go for an interview and you figured out the employers already knew you weren't qualified won't you be upset with them and wish you could make them refund your expenses preparing for the interview? The guy was actually complaining about the girl wasting his time and not really about the money.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by 1234onyekwe: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
SeyiKings:
Guys and always having their way. Always we need sometime is a little patience and hope. Be selfless. Everything is not about romantic relationship.
If everything is not about romantic relationship then what is it all about abi no be blood de run for ur body abi no water, talking about hope a lot of guys have ended up in the Friendzone just by being patient & hopeful as u said.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by xendra: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Why do u stubbornly refuse to see my point? U be winch? U sound like d unforgiving kinda geh ...is it d first time u hear guys diss gehs on social media...he said d geh was harsh with words n he couldn't take d rejection..I understood him even if posting it online is childish.... But he said he was sorry n DAT took courage......lemme ask u...if d money is 100-200k u think she would have refunded DAT cash?
wetin you com be? demon? y do you fail to see dat he should have known d girl didnt owe him anything in d first place.. if he thinks she is classy enough to be spent 100-200k on, then yes she will have it to pay back if she wants to.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by myfantasies(f): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
FvckShiT:

fûçking admit you are so fûçking cheap

Yeah i admit.... I am cheap

So r all the women in ur household
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by FvckShiT(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
myfantasies:

Yeah i admit.... I am cheap

So r all the women in ur household

Whoopi Goldberg grin grin grin

hüngry....Always fûçkiñg hungry cheesy ...Keep eating on guys grin cos that's what húngry bîtch*z dö best

Füçking Cheap dement*d hüngry hö angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
Okay. It is not funny.

I dont expect Ibadan folks to find it funny.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by myfantasies(f): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
FvckShiT:

grin
Füçkfãced mïdg*t

So r ur entire generation

It seems u r frustrated cos u were not able to register for jamb

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.