Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (62933 Views)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Cheechy(f): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
That was a first date madam not the eleventh one. She made her decision on the first date, how on earth did she lead him on ma?

please tell them. they don't read or lack comprehension...but rush to type ...

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
That so because you are actually an idiot, a spineless weakling, a living stock...May I add....A PERVERT and an unintelligent human being.

Did she ask you to spend on her? Don't you think it is daft to entice someone you hope to have a meaningful relationship with, with money etc? Did she cover your eyes and brain from seeing that she wasn't going to end up with you? She made a right choice. You aren't what a woman who is worth her onions would want for any form of relationship, except sexual relationship. In a perfect world.

Did you say you would want to marry a white woman? You are only going end up with those who are either fat or desperate. No smart woman would end up with a man who has an ass for a brain!

Now shut up and grow up. Thanks!!!

Are you done? Is that all you have give? I need more. What other names do you wanna call me?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Cheechy:

please tell them. they don't read or lack comprehension...but rush to type ...
if it's first date, how did she get his account number?
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by lovethchioma(f): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy
you have said it all .... 10likes for you. Ladies need to learn how not to be totally dependent on a man.... we still have the immature guys out there who think they should control you because of the little cash they give you. If you can't spend without expecting anything in return, then for Pete's sake don't even bother doing. Nor be by force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by ElsonMorali: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
That so because you are actually an idiot, a spineless weakling, a living stock...May I add....A PERVERT and an unintelligent human being.

Did she ask you to spend on her? Don't you think it is daft to entice someone you hope to have a meaningful relationship with, with money etc? Did she cover your eyes and brain from seeing that she wasn't going to end up with you? She made a right choice. You aren't what a woman who is worth her onions would want for any form of relationship, except sexual relationship. In a perfect world.

Did you say you would want to marry a white woman? You are only going end up with those who are either fat or desperate. No smart woman would end up with a man who has an ass for a brain!

Now shut up and grow up. Thanks!!!

You know, you could have passed your message across without the insults.

Why taking it so personally? I had to go check If he quoted you earlier or insulted you or something.

Play nice. He's entitled to his opinion same as you.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by airex(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy
lol. Administer...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2017
Someone is inherently stupid and you are asking me play nice...I hear you. He insulted me when he started bitching about women.

He is entitled to his own opinions but not stupid ones.

Anyways you have a point undecided

ElsonMorali:

You know, you could have passed your message across without the insults.

Why talking it so personal? I had to go check If he quoted you earlier or insulted you or something.

Play nice. He's entitled to his opinion same as you.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
Someone is inherently stupid and you are asking me play nice...I hear you. He insulted me when he started bitching about women.

He is entitled to his own opinions but not stupid ones.

Anyways you have a point undecided

. You make me laugh. I have repented from my old ways. If not, I know how to handle your type.

You don't know me and why I choose to do what I do when I hang out with a lady, but you feel a guy like my type is beinga pervert for being a nice gentleman. It's on record that Nigerian girls don't want such and so I am not surprise that you see a guy being nice as a weakling.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by ehissi(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2017
[ quote author=Benita27 post=55113793]Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.[/quote]

What are you talking about ni? undecided

Did she put a gun to his head and ask him to spend cash? Under assumption, na the small pikin dey find something and that is why he was asking her out on a date.

From the line of commentary from the idiot, if she had said no, he would still had said something foolish and utterly stupid.

In short, the guy child is a professional idiot. An arrogant, unlicensed and ignorant tohto tester.

If the lady has at least half a brain - which I suspect she does - she wont dream of dating the fellow. Na to just save E phone number as Mumu International FC or Gifty First Born.........Nonsense and Ingredient........... angry

Imagine the likeness......... angry

Assuming the outrage or trend was against the girl, he would never had apologised. He was embarrassed by the way it trended and thats why he claimed to have apologised........

Imagine the Sophisticated idiot, saying that she was too harsh on him. Is that supposed to be an excused, he sounds like somebody that would have tried to slap the girl, if he had the chance and a crowd to ginger him........

He should go and face the lagoon.........

Frustrated He-goat............. angry

And mind you madam, you look at both sides before you pass judgement, I know of one He-goat somewhere who has an estranged wife and 2 beautiful daughters but the work his village people gave him is to looking for ladies that he must date whether the lady likes it or not......

You will see married woman, she has told you she is married. Instead he will go round and start spreading stories of how he has slept with such persons already and start sending luv text messages to implicate such ladies before their husbands........

I can never be interested is not enough, for E mind na fine boy. Na cases whey the husband of such ladies have experience enough to decipher his game plan and trust their wives well enough before the guy is properly dealt with, else he will wreck your home as punishment for refusing him.

So dont make assumptions based on the story of this upcoming He-goat....... angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Tamarapetty(f): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2017
cheesy ok thanks for the apology. but u no go share the fame/endorcements with her.. heheh.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Horlufemi(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.

A date doesn't equate to relationship. You can spend or don't even have to spend on a date. A date is just for getting to know each other better. If the girl likes you she can start a relationship with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by SURElee(f): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Jewelnutch:
The girl obviously borrowed the money to payback.

What? Whether she borrowed the money to pay back or not, she has shown integrity, uprightness and proven she wouldn't sell herself cheap over free movie ticket, yoghurt, popcorn etc

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by weedtheweeds: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
I wonder what her intentions were before going on dates with the dude?. Funny, how some girls act.

How was your day ma'am?.
Date: a social or romantic appointment or engagement.
I can choose to socialize with strangers just to share thoughts with them or kill boredom and not necessarily for a relationship. Regardless of what the intention was, wasn't he too quick to ask for a RELATIONSHIP? I mean, you can have 3 dates at least before popping a question of that sort. I am a guy and I believe one date isn't enough to lead me into a relationship. The first date is full of lies and pretense. No party is comfortable yet at this moment.
When a girl agrees to a 2nd date, it shows that she enjoyed the first and would want more of it. A third date is more relaxing as you both can reflect on the previous dates and open up about your shared interests and experiences together. At this point, something could start popping up.
I am surprised how a guy can meet a girl for the first time and ask for a relationship. The exemption could be when she is traveling the next day and you have been hiding something within for a period of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Fumiex(f): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2017
see no reason why the guy should apologise.y did d gal agree to go on a date with him in d first place. guess she was hungry. now she don receive alert she just wanna show off. common 5k sef. y she no send am 1m. if na me b d guy i go flex d 5k n wont apologise or return it bk jare. next time she shud sit her ass at home instead of looking for cheap date up n down
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by kogistar: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:

i think, that lady refunded his money just because she has secret rich boy friend. ladies & double dating!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Jerryolumide(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. Sis, your reply is epic. Te best I've seen sef, can I just find you and marry you?
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by sammhi(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Is that first time ? Apparently!
The lady is a high class olosho no doubt about that and she was very disappointed with what he offered . She expected more than that. Obviously, she had her class and taste and the man was just very below it . She is not innocent or a good girl as she wanted us believe. She was not a hungry olosho too.
3800 is for very cheap for any bae.She refunded the money because she wants him never to bother her or use it to block her chance .
But on a serious note Why was a private discussion between them became public ?
The lady is a scammer, first class.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by sammhi(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2017
The girl is not a good girl
Why make public a private issue between her and a man ? What is the motive ? She was up to something sinister .
She is being hailed for doing what first class oloshos do
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by tiwiex(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.
common dude. U meet a girl online. You plan for a date which agrees. U rake her to a cinema. Which she didn't beg for. Then u ask her for a relationship after d date. Or during and she says she is not interested in a relationship. Then u throw tantrums. So once a lady agrees to go out on a date, u must go into a relationship? What if d feeling was reversed? Will d babe start screaming on twitter. How a guy rejected her after he invited her our? That guy no get case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Biko you are a pest/pervert not a gentleman.

robotix:
. You make me laugh. I have repented from my old ways. If not, I know how to handle your type.

You don't know me and why I choose to do what I do when I hang out with a lady, but you feel a guy like my type is beinga pervert for being a nice gentleman. It's on record that Nigerian girls don't want such and so I am not surprise that you see a guy being nice as a weakling.

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by kogistar: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
Good dear cheesy Productive day , just chilling . U?
Yh some act that way for true
what is the meaning of that nose ring?
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
Biko you are a pest/pervert not a gentleman.

biitch, that's enough. I don't recall ever quoting you in the first place. Stay on your lane.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by 989900: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2017
ElsonMorali:
There's nothing ever wrong with an apology. Especially If the person apologizing is sincere and remorseful.

All of us do shitty things sometimes and it's just bad that there's social media there to amplify it for us.

I sure hope the dude has learnt his lesson and I hope the babe will be gracious enough to accept the public apology.

Correct!
It takes a lot to apologize.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by emeruemp(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:

. Amen fire
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by vislabraye(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Mjshexy:
I just love the lady's maturity, it's good he has been taught some lesson but he shouldn't expect any kind of friendship from her.

I hope you'll do same if you're in her shoes grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by vicardino(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Nneh, u too talk, chaiii. Could u pls step forward for a closer examination,,, especially your wedding ring finger?? Hahaha
pocohantas:

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Chidizman(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2017
If you believe this stunt peddled by these lots. You obviously need a new brain. How did them both get each others account number? Nigerians, Why can't you be smart and think? Even first bank have joined the chorus. Continue

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Bitvh like your mamasad
robotix:
biitch, that's enough. I don't recall ever quoting you in the first place. Stay on your lane.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Samadict(f): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2017
grin Waiting to see more of this happen. Don't let any man embarrass you because of money. Ladies, give yourself a treat without a man pointing at you because of a bottle of Malt. And as for men....... Ayini n'ounje je, moi yin ni nu di su o. (Get an Ondo indigene to translate for you tongue)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by simultaneousboi(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Don't be surprise when these guys will fall in love fully and start dating cos d gal herself is becoming a celebrity now just because of the guy.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
Bitvh like your mamasad
smelly cunts feeling funky. Busy body tsetse fly. Bloody irritant with no sense of belongings. make Amandioha strike your destiny into coma.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by blank(f): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:

Is it everyone you go on a date with that you start a relationship with the person? You agree to go on a date with someone you are attracted to. You start a relationship with someone you connect with on different levels.

During the date, she must have realized that his reasoning was not same with hers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.