Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (62923 Views)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2017
repogirl:
You don't have to smile but you definitely don't come on line intending to publicly embarrass or shame the lady. How can they remain friends after this?

The trust isn't there anymore.

So because he spent 3800 on a first date, she should agree to being his girlfriend, so as not to hurt his feelings ? Did she beg him to take her out before?

You have a point though. But the society don't appreciate a guy who speak out his pains. I can tell you for a fact a guy like that are less dangerous than those who don't speak.

Look at the guy who murdered his military babe for instance, he was hurt, he didn't speak up and then did the unimaginable. We got to start thinking on both sides, everything comes with advantage and disadvantages.

Fear those who don't talk more than those who speak up about their pains. If someone makes you know your action hurt them, no matter how childish it may seem, appreciate them in a way than those who bottle it up and still smile at you. Trust me, I know what I am saying.

I will embrace this guy for emptying his heart over the ones who bottle up in the name of trying to be a "man" cos they are more dangerous some times.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
You don't need anyone to disgrace. You have done the job perfectly! You have given notice that you are a pervert and an unintelligent humna being. What else can I do?

bitch go fork yourself, you miserable nonentity. Did I get into your mention or invited you into mine? Did I insult you before you insulted me. May your busy body land you into more problems than you ever bargained for. You want to flex "feminism" on me? You die well. Offline i will land you dirty slap for putting your mouth in my affair uninvited. Look at the amoeba, feeling funky. Go wash your smelly vagina abeg.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Tiny23:

Just agreed with you...but,you can like to tell me to keep the change tho.
Iffa hear!!!!! Gimme my change joor!!! I need am for quick teller transaction!!! tongue
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Iffa hear!!!!! Gimme my change joor!!! I need am for quick teller transaction!!! tongue

lol,not giving you o
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,not giving you o
Lollll! U know ur joking!!!! U know say if u no gimme d change....wia I go get tfare come visit u eh!!!! N baidei is tomorrow!!!! grin
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2017
agrovick:

Not necessarily a kiss and tell kinda situation, hell yeah guys do kiss and tell

Deal, let's define before we head out. You've to say yes to my sweet nothings tongue

Sources say you are off the shores of Naija
Who told u that shocked all this monitoring spirits sef cheesy
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Abbeyme: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy

So much likes for this FTC.

This must be the most 'likes' I have ever seen on Nairaland. Possibly the most ever there be!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who told u that shocked all this monitoring spirits sef cheesy
Gangan!!!!!!! This is how weddings start ooo!!!! grin
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Gangan!!!!!!! This is how weddings start ooo!!!! grin
Lol make tolotolo catch u .. we dey fight seff dat ur friend eh angry
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol make tolotolo catch u .. we dey fight seff dat ur friend eh angry
Which friend shocked
Turkeytunes
Y? Him no tell me oooo.....
Forgive n forget na!!!!
#givehimalldchangebae
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by DavidEsq(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy
Dat babe that talked about some customs boss sleeping with her never get sense yet o! This girlsgotsense group na only 5 members dem get jor. The ones wey dey rizin relationship as ATM be like MTN: efrywia u go

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by sfinkzslot(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
this guy as shame us guys all..omase o

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by sfinkzslot(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2017
this guy as shame us guys all
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Which friend shocked
Turkeytunes
Y? Him no tell me oooo.....
Forgive n forget na!!!!
#givehimalldchangebae
D guy no sabi rove person jawe
Me too delicate for him
Lol i need tlc not tough Rove u feel me
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by DavidEsq(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Abbeyme:

So much likes for this FTC.

This must be the most 'likes' I have ever seen on Nairaland. Possibly the most ever there be!
Nah. U gat see one of smellymouth own. The thing reach like 700. I jus weak cry

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
The girl is already a star, first bank gave her 5k, a hair company gave her free indian hair while another company offerred her free nail treatment

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

D guy no sabi rove person jawe
Me too delicate for him
Lol i need tlc not tough Rove u feel me
I feel u...like Felipe lobos on POWER!!!
U want me to restore him to default? tongue
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:
The girl is already a star, first bank gave her 5k, a hair company gave her free indian hair while another company offerred her free nail treatment
N all those made her a star? undecided undecided
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

I feel u...like Felipe lobos on POWER!!!
U want me to restore him to default? tongue
Please restore him cheesy
Me more like cookie from Empire u no look my eye ni mo buru o
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

N all those made her a star? undecided undecided
give her accolade a better qualification then

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Please restore him cheesy
Me more like cookie from Empire u no look my eye ni mo buru o
* in a sepulchral voice* consider it done my lady
Factory reset 90% loading...
Cookie lion? Am thinking u will be like her sha.....ur tough n resilient at heart.....almost but not quite street!!!! kiss
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by greatman247(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2017
You were way to childish before but now you are talking! I like the fact that he admits his stupidity. Nice one. Good for the dude though.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

give her accolade a better qualification then
Well..how about advertisement??
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

* in a sepulchral voice* consider it done my lady
Factory reset 90% loading...
Cookie lion? Am thinking u will be like her sha.....ur tough n resilient at heart.....almost but not quite street!!!! kiss
Oshey!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=fabre4 post=55118635][/quote]

And guys should stop disturbing ladies for dates.
When a lady says No am not interested, we can just be friends.. Accept or move on.
But some guys can be so annoying. Begging for dates. Thinking such will change her mind. At the end, she feels pity for the guy and go on date with him.

I always tell guys that are hell bent on taking me out. Guy! U take me out? Does not mean I will start falling in love.. Cause am not inlove and this date will not change anything. The smart ones will drop the idea of date .while the ones who think. They are so smart will still dare it..and take me out. Saying its doesn't change babe, just staring at your lovely face on the outing is all I need.. Am not asking for much naw?
I will shake my head and say OK o.. Because I know how guys think and what u will start spreading upandan .. That's why am saying all these before u spend a dime o.
While sometimes I still put my foot down on and say No is no.. Some. Will say na WA o, have never seen a babe reject free movie ,meal and drinks on me. And have been begging u since 3weeks ago. Shebi it's my money? And am the one saying its OK.. Don't worry. Let's just go out on this one date, pere.

So u can see, sometimes it's not the ladies fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Abbeyme: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2017
DavidEsq:

Nah. U gat see one of smellymouth own. The thing reach like 700. I jus weak cry

You don sai..

That Smellymouth guy with his memes ehn...

Salute to him!!

When will I ever get a hundred for a post??

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by LNUGGETS(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2017
So going on a date means leading on abi? If you still say NO, the same guy will say she's claiming hard to get. I am glad he learnt his lesson the hard way tho.

Bumbae1:

Good point

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Well..how about advertisement??
doesnt cut it. she got blessed through the whole thing. thats what makes her a star in that moment. u werent monitoring the trend on twitter yesterday so you wouldnt knw

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2017
LNUGGETS:
So going on a date means leading on abi? If you still say NO, the same guy will say she's claiming hard to get. I am glad he learnt his lesson the hard way tho.

Yes they both learnt a lesson smiley
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Bamz(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.

You just spoke my mind. I believe the guy must have been building some sort of rapport before the date, and hoped for the best. Girls are in the habit of stringing guys along, and this is from experience. They won't say yes or no, won't define the relationship but would readily accept gifts etc. Well it's a two-way thing. Sensible guys should be discerning and put themselves out of harms way.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2017
DeeMain:

Wanted to ignore this but just couldn't resist the pull. When you go out with someone on a date for the first time both of you should be mentally checking each other out to see if if he or she is someone you want to date for real . That's basic. Obviously she's checked him out and decided it wouldn't work. Pray tell, where did the girl go wrong? Which one is leading him on and defining the relationship from the beginning kwa?

And to think I'm reading this from a girl? Common! Agreeing to go out on a first date is not agreeing to date or sleep with a guy. Haba!

I'm not even shocked. I always knew dt Benita27 girl was one of these nairaland oloshos. They are plenty like dt on social media. Guys chat wt them online, give them money to lure them, invite them to meet & then sleep wt them when they eventually meet. They have now become boyfriend/girlfriend.

They don't know Dts modern day prostitution. They think Dts how normal pple date. I'm sure that was d kinda girl dis guy was hoping to meet. No wonder he was angry nothing happened on d 1st date. Lol!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.