Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (62962 Views)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Benita27:
I wonder what her intentions were before going on dates with the dude?. Funny, how some girls act.

How was your day ma'am?.
Good dear cheesy
Productive day , just chilling . U?

Yh some act that way for true
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Origin(f): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
In our little world we will always be KINGS, until we venture outside and we see how little we really are.

This MAN has shown spirit and great courage by apologizing. Hope Alive.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
This guy is an upcoming ideeot. Why apologize?

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by petux(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
I just love the lady's maturity, it's good he has been taught some lesson but he shouldn't expect any kind of friendship from her.
Making it public doesn't make her matured in any way...Maturity my foot

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

Good dear cheesy
Productive day , just chilling . U?

Yh some act that way for true
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by shegemenge(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
After all the insult to the lady and the embarassment ;DAfter all the insult to the lady and the embarassment
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by shegemenge(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
After all the insult to the lady and the embarassment to yourself. anyways...wehdone sah

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by aleeyus(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Then
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by oribi(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
she reset him brain simple lol

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by 2ts: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
O deepppppp
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by olamilekside2: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Preeck: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Enough of this shi***t already.. Haba
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by 1koboko: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Now this is what I call being matured. Way to go guy. Anybody slagging him off now should know that without sin, there wouldn't be forgiveness of sin. He seems to be very sorry for his indiscretions . Go and sin no more young man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
The guy is a mor0n.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nicheey(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy

biko,what's this one feeling like now

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by stancko(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Abdhul:
It is too late
not too late. he's undoubtedly courageous.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=55112589]He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.
You that is stingy.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by ElsonMorali: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
I just love the lady's maturity, it's good he has been taught some lesson but he shouldn't expect any kind of friendship from her.

Not so. Life is too short to keep malice.

The guy has apologized. The lady should be gracious and accept it.

And let everything end on a friendly note.

The girl may need his help big time tomorrow.

You don't build fences when you can build bridges instead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by geodemainguy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.
I commend your level of reasoning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by stancko(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
NubiLove:
The guy is a mor0n.
Like you're, ba?
However, let me tell you: he's one of the strongest men alive. he was able to realise his mistake and he chose to correct it. Take a cue from him young man, for it seems you have a lot to learn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Heromaniaa: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by TheEminentLaity: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy Awww so cute! He ate the humble pie. We need more people like him and the girl too. Going dutch on dates should become our new culture, that way girls won't go out to meet someone without any potential of getting into a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by sparkleRed(f): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fatimah1123:
Both the girl and the guy ate immature. Why does she have to make it public that she refunded the money spent on her or the guy come back on social media to say he sent the money back ? Why were they exchanging account details in the first place ?,Mtchwww, osi rata ma ra yo

Actually u are the immature one, am sure u dont know d beginning of d twitter bant, go and find out den come back and modify your post. wink

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Odkosh: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
rubbish, wizkid fit spend on her and she go try pay the money back. guy, she did that to u cos you are broke niggy.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Heromaniaa: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by BabaCommander: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
LAFO:
after the babe don take him shine.

Mstchew

Who get time to read your apology?
The girl don win

grin grin
If the dude actually know his game (which i doubt), there is a big chance he could get a big bang with her. wink

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
That was a first date madam not the eleventh one. She made her decision on the first date, how on earth did she lead him on ma?

Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by gurunlocker: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
I don't understand this, how do they get each other account details?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by smartkester(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
Nope sir, the guy saw her as other ladies who jump from bed to bed. Like me u said? Sorry bro but let everyone be on his/her own for peace sake.
bae mind if we can mingle.like whah i see..you look **********

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by ElsonMorali: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
There's nothing ever wrong with an apology. Especially If the person apologizing is sincere and remorseful.

All of us do shitty things sometimes and it's just bad that there's social media there to amplify it for us.

I sure hope the dude has learnt his lesson and I hope the babe will be gracious enough to accept the public apology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by lonelydora: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Okay ooo
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
stancko:

Like you're, ba?
However, let me tell you: he's one of the strongest men alive. he was able to realise his mistake and he chose to correct it. Take a cue from him young man, for it seems you have a lot to learn!

Like you and your father are also mor0ns.

Don't tell me anything... go and quote somebody else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.