Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (62925 Views)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by fergie001: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy
Small small nah,d way u are calling this prick thing sef?
Haba,small small nah

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Synord(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy

the " Administer prick " part got me olohungbo grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Both of you are not very smart at all. Do you end up dating/fvcking every guy you had a first date with?

Bumbae1:

Good dear cheesy
Productive day , just chilling . U?

Yh some act that way for true

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kai my guy u 4ck up,see free 5k for dis recession period,U for just tell d girl thank you and remind her to pay u 4 all the money u waste messaging her since u knew her

#After all she don already hit hammer for your head#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Adebowale89(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
all these indomie generation guys ehn their matter no be here. they just they make girls they use guys shine these days

stop worshipping ladies, they aren't idols....

ladies just need settings, matured guys will understand this...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
geodemainguy:
I commend your level of reasoning.
It's annoying when they collect money and phones from guys knowing full well what these men want, then why collect these things if you're not interested in the person?, trying to play smart I guess...not knowing they purge later.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by aameyah(f): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:

"...they...think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer orick from various angles...."

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Adebowale89(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sterix10:
Kai my guy u 4ck up,see free 5k for dis recession period,U for just tell d girl thank you and remind her to pay u 4 all the money u waste messaging her since u knew her

#After all she don already hit hammer for your head#

spot on nigga. that guy na new generation mumu

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by dominicnuel(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
d guy was tinking with his d** k den, na nw blood jus flow enter d head.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by gneisss: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Lmao...u be craze gal o..which one be administer prick grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Macgabe(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
LAFO:
after the babe don take him shine.

Mstchew

Who get time to read your apology?
The girl don win

Hahahaha... funny you. The guy bleeped up don't know why some guys believe going out with a lady is a ticket to her heart. Then went online to broadcast it and he got served. But is good he apologised sha. At least he has accepted the fact that he messed up on like some other guys that wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Pro2makx(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Men!!! All my years on nairaland, I have never seen a thread so infested with females as this. Them attack the matter sharp sharp. Defending their gullible sister. The guy was wrong with his rant, and the girls is gullible and hungry.
If I were the guy, seeing I have messed up, i would just keep messing it all up. I wount transfer the money back, I will use it to take her bestie out or even here sister, do some crazy maybe naughty tins. Let's see if she finds that epic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by iRepNaija1: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
He's an idiot. First, when you, whether you're a male or female, ask a person out on a date, you're going to pay because you did the asking. Second, just because someone agrees to go out on a date with you does not mean they owe you something, whether it be a second date, a kiss, or sexual relations. Third, if you like someone, that does not mean that someone has a responsibility to like you back. He should have had enough grace and maturity to just move on to the next woman, not try and shame #5kbae, thinking people were going to rally behind him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by chuckky86(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Amebo123:
This guy dey fall hand big time. This is not necessary the harm has been done.

Or is he hoping to stilll strap the girl?

If he plays d right card, he can still get whatever he wants

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
daretodiffer:
Both of you are not very smart at all. Do you end up dating/fvcking every guy you had a first date with?

Honestly didnt even read the topic ..
but sometimes a lady can tell even on the first date that he likes her or wants to be more than friends .. she most likely read the signs
Then again not in here head ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is the advice I always give to guys, don't impress a lady with your money. If she rejects you on the ground that you didn't spend enough, then she's a hustler. Let her like your personality, not your pocket. When the white folks go on a date (meeting for the first time), is just a drink and little meal to pass time while they get to know each other, not because she's hungry. This lady in question sent the money to him to protect her ego and the guy was childish call her out on twitter, all these undergraduates pikins.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Crixina(f): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:

you are objective!
It's good.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by idinc(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Amazing how a lil bit of flounder from this chap made the gal a star overnight! it was on news too that Firstbank and other companies showered her gifts for her mature attitude. Dude did the right thing tho comin out to apologize,i hope she forgives him and move on #5kbabe

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by budusky05(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
I just love the lady's maturity, it's good he has been taught some lesson but he shouldn't expect any kind of friendship from her.

Never can tell, they could be perfect.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
daretodiffer:
That was a first date madam not the eleventh one. She made her decision on the first date, how on earth did she lead him on ma?

I don't go on dates with guys I wouldn't date. Were they not communicating before then?, they needn't have an eleventh for her to tell if she wanted him or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by AuroraB(f): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
daretodiffer:

Please, don't mind those two cheesy
Hogwash sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by akintom45(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
LAFO:
after the babe don take him shine.

Mstchew

Who get time to read your apology?
The girl don win

U sure say u well
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by AyamStarch: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
The guy fit still oil the babe

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Rtopzy(f): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
slim19:
He don buy sense from the change
I am telling you

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
The guy was stupid for his rant initially but now that he has eating the supposedly "humble pie" and returned a whole 5k he is stupid but multiplied by two. You mean he actually returned the money? Money that he should have used to take another finer girl out. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Victornezzar: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
I just love the lady's maturity, it's good he has been taught some lesson but he shouldn't expect any kind of friendship from her.
Darling should we go out 4 our own date tongue

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Collins0609(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
The guy is immature....i hope i dont behave as such because i cannot control my emotion,but if am d guy,i will never return the money and i wont apologise.now every one will see him as d weak guy.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Are you saying you have not had an attraction turnedd to disgust before? Communication does not mean shit if you end up on a date and the guy acts like pervert, no table manners etc etc. Sorry, are you the all-knowing?

Benita27:
I don't go on dates with guys I wouldn't date. Were they not communicating before then?, they needn't have an elevent to her to tell if she wanted him or not.

13 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Divay22(f): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
I just don't wanna believe the both of them acted it up..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Their life their biz
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by xpool(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:

I agree with your submission. It is a very serious issue, cheap gifts easily bend lots of ladies. Even when a guy helps a lady with no string attached, the starts making extra demands thinking that the wants something else.

Though the guy bleeped up small, but why would a lady go out on a date with a guy who she met on a social media and thinks its a visit to Santa Claus. Probably the wanted a relationship but found out the guy wasnt her type.

Anyway ladies should learn to be contented with what they have, so many ritual killers masquerading as lover boys out there ...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by CyberWolf: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
If the girl accepts the money back, it won't take 2 weeks, the boy go knack am.. No be girls again?
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Cityfirstborn(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
power of social media
ppl shld be careful of what they post

The young man disgraced himself allowing the girl shine on his stupidity...
By rendering apology on the social media he is helping to recycle the trend..just allow it die a natural death..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.