Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (62928 Views)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Chidizman:
If you believe this stunt peddled by these lots. You obviously need a new brain. How did them both get each others account number? Nigerians, Why can't you be smart and think? Even first bank have joined the chorus. Continue
no mind them. That's MMM can fool a lot of people. Imagin 3M people falling for MMM and tell me If there is hope for this country lol.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by myfantasies(f): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao!!!! No joor! But I have seen ebina gehs before n it ain't pretty.......n they are everywia.....d geh impressed me......she sounded mature....d guy has apologized.. I think she should forgive n forget... My opinion
BTW! Many NL guys dey abuse d guy in question as if they never fell into his shoes before.....
For d NL gehs shouting upandan.....few of u will behave like d 5kbae geh.......u should see what i see everyday babe.....its annoying seeing gehs sell themselves for cheap shiits......I am doubting if I will ever marry a naija babe.....
If u feel I was too harsh in my replies......no be my fault.. Have seen a lot dear

I understand that dere r cheap girls out dere, no doubt about dat

I believe it was the first time dat dey r seeing each other aside from sending pics online, maybe she noticed some things about the guy dat she don't like, dat was y she turned down his proposal

It has happened to me too, i met a guy online, we were chatting for a while, sending pics and even making phone calls, everything was rosy, until we met

It was d worst date i have ever been to, i noticed a lot of things from the guy that i can't put up with

If i was asked to choose between dog and the guy, i would have taken a dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2017
grin
robotix:
smelly cunts feeling funky. Busy body tsetse fly. Bloody irritant with no sense of belongings. make Amandioha strike your destiny into coma.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by xendra: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

If d guy hadn't complained on twitter u think she would have refunded d money? No!!!!! Gehs never do that Eva!!!!
She felt disgraced n retaliated..... So its 1-1 now.....
In my opinion d guy shouldn't have apologised.....it makes him look desperate n non immune to insults.... N gave d feminists a yay day!!!!
But then he has!!!! N I salute his courage even if it makes things worse
y even complain? so d girl owes him because he took her out he asked her out in d first place. anyway good thing she paid him back proves she wasn't begging to be fed.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2017
daretodiffer:
grin
i thought you would dare more. I understand what it means to be a Nigerian dumb fork! You thought I would continue to be cool and felt you would have your way. You want it dirty? bring it on. We go disgrace ourself here today

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by delishpot: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.

Oh yeah? I thought the date was for him to state his intentions in a relaxed environment so he decided to take her out for a drink. He did not even spend much on her. Split the 3800 into two and that is what he burnt on her. Unless she alone ate the whole double orders. Na sussage and movie with yoghourt naim him dey cry for? If she had rejected his invite he would still turn around to call her snubish. The guy is just childish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by moorme(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Oh! so ur sence don finally boot.

After many consultations! They should both move on.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by timilinda(f): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2017
myfantasies:

Y u just come online dey insult everyone wey support the girl

I dey sure say woman don do you strong thing b4

Big time! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
LAFO:
after the babe don take him shine.

Mstchew

Who get time to read your apology?
The girl don win

Is that all you learnt from this fall out?
"Winning"!?
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by moorme(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2017
illegalGangla:
He wan turn 5k bro

For where
Na first attack dey win fight Send me the 5k bro....enuf skushi for my men
Na lie, no be first attack de win fight! First attack fit first die, lol... "jux sayn tho"
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Emmahunk(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2017
You are a great guy. Pride and ego will not allow 90% of men here to do what you just did. To accept one's fault and appolgise for it is a rare quality .I am proud of you .

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Emmahunk:
You are a great guy. Pride and ego will not allow 90% of men here to do what you just did. To accept one's fault and appolgise for it is a rare quality .I am proud of you .
the society expect a man not cry but if that's what it should be, then men shouldn't have tear gland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by moorme(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.

This is all but a stunt girl, how did they both get each others acc! n it was their first date... Think out of the box for a sec, #jux_tynk!!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
myfantasies:

I understand that dere r cheap girls out dere, no doubt about dat

I believe it was the first time dat dey r seeing each other aside from sending pics online, maybe she noticed some things about the guy dat she don't like, dat was y she turned down his proposal

It has happened to me too, i met a guy online, we were chatting for a while, sending pics and even making phone calls, everything was rosy, until we met

It was d worst date i have ever been to, i noticed a lot of things from the guy that i can't put up with

If i was asked to choose between dog and the guy, i would have taken a dog
I get ur point!!!! Dou d guy knew he is emotional n couldn't handle d rejection...n thus have apologised.. Is it so difficult for d geh to patch things up..even if they don't date again.....
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2017
kogistar:
what is the meaning of that nose ring?

Like an earring u can take it out put it in . called jewellery
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by komodapson(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
slim19:
He don buy sense from the change
slim19:
slim19:
hahaha.....guy u funny o!..truly, he bought senses with d change

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Acetyl(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Revolva:
but this guy funny....na 5k you wan take win babe heart...guy go hustle make correct bar and buy the bitch ok

and for the gal..its because the guy no hold bar she just de refuse the guy... If the amount spent was around 100k, that girl will not return it am, sure....fake naija babes only money dem know
You are on point... Money mongers everywhere.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by repogirl(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2017
robotix:
lol. You ladies Hate such guys who can't control their emotions. You expect them to smile while hurting them.
You don't have to smile but you definitely don't come on line intending to publicly embarrass or shame the lady. How can they remain friends after this?

The trust isn't there anymore.

So because he spent 3800 on a first date, she should agree to being his girlfriend, so as not to hurt his feelings ? Did she beg him to take her out before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2017
angry C d guy oh, four-cup boy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2017
xendra:
y even complain? so d girl owes him because he took her out he asked her out in d first place. anyway good thing she paid him back proves she wasn't begging to be fed.
Why do u stubbornly refuse to see my point? U be winch? U sound like d unforgiving kinda geh ...is it d first time u hear guys diss gehs on social media...he said d geh was harsh with words n he couldn't take d rejection..I understood him even if posting it online is childish.... But he said he was sorry n DAT took courage......lemme ask u...if d money is 100-200k u think she would have refunded DAT cash?
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by jabojafa(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
if the girl waz leading d guy on it therefore means she wud hv consented if the guy hadnt bn such a baby. You knw some u girls like playing hard to get and she most probably waz playin hard to get too. If the guy hd continued wooin her he probably wud hv succeeded. Common u didnt except her to follow/accept the online guy on a first date, she needed to knw him beta b4 sayin YES.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2017
kristian98:

sharrap also
Lmao!!!! Leave me joor!!!!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by mebad(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy

The bolded part got me thinking, be like say i will be needing advice from you to help me identify if am with one
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Why do u stubbornly refuse to see my point? U be winch? U sound like d unforgiving kinda geh ...is it d first time u hear guys diss gehs on social media...he said d geh was harsh with words n he couldn't take d rejection..I understood him even if posting it online is childish.... But he said he was sorry n DAT took courage......lemme ask u...if d money is 100-200k u think she would have refunded DAT cash?
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2017
timilinda:

Big time! Lol!
One look at sweet pikin on ur dp took d sting out of me to insult u.......
U know nothing......do I have to be conned by naija babes before I will be sensible? I see ur shiits everyday n its tiring...... undecided
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Tiny23:

U want something tongue
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by SeyiKings: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2017
Guys and always having their way. Always we need sometime is a little patience and hope. Be selfless. Everything is not about romantic relationship.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:
U want something tongue

Just agreed with you...but,you can like to tell me to keep the change tho.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2017
You don't need anyone to disgrace. You have done the job perfectly! You have given notice that you are a pervert and an unintelligent humna being. What else can I do?

robotix:
i thought you would dare more. I understand what it means to be a Nigerian dumb fork! You thought I would continue to be cool and felt you would have your way. You want it dirty? bring it on. We go disgrace ourself here today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by agrovick(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol so una dey tell home boyz
Thought guys dont kiss n tell grin ...

Not necessarily a kiss and tell kinda situation, hell yeah guys do kiss and tell

Yea why not we can watch a movie grin u hold urmoney i hold mine .. no wahala
When its time to leave we hug it out end of story cheesy deal

Deal, let's define before we head out. You've to say yes to my sweet nothings tongue

Sources say you are off the shores of Naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.