Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (44523 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by tintingz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is dumb, irrational, there is no single knowledge behind his statement, it is not even reasonable, I'm disappointed in Pst. Adeboye.

What does YouTube even got to do in his statement? undecided

The people we see on Facebook or any social media are the same people we see in reality or physically, the same strangers, so what is the difference? Are all people in social media bad people? Are they not the same people we see around?

This baba thinks he's still in the non-technology age where things are manual. grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by BruzMoney(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
lol
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Goahead(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Poor pastor... I've got your message, and I got it through twitter, and I am more than definitely gonna loose it in the trash box angry

8 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Aragon: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tola Crap and RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by aribisala0(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
If you meet your partner at Redeemed you will lose her at Cherubim

Arsenal supporters if You meet your partner at Emirates stadium .............fill in the rest

11 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by scachy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hypocrites, yet he has a live TV channel, has social network accounts where he writes stuffs n expects his audience to type amen.

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by ibietela2(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Jay542(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
missdashin:
lol, but I don't agree with him. that's his opinion though, we r all entitle to ours.
bad market for facebook slay queens
Opinion of certain institute or person should be carefully aired cos they influence a massive crowd.

This is either ignorance or hypocrisy in my view.

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Silas0(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
I believe you can meet your love anywhere. The place of meeting doesn't define a successful relationship or a failed one, It all boils down to luck and how you work it out. Afterall we've heard stories of people who met online and still doing well in their marriages and people who meet in real life whose marriage is a colossal flop! If you like marry pastor daughter if e no go work e no go work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by martineverest(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Invalid... That's 1970 mentality..... What if we met on redeem Facebook page?

7 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by chubbygal(f): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
And those that married through church, are they not separating. At least, i know so many who met in the church and got married in the church but their marriage has crashed. The major thing is not where u meet someone but whom you met.

4 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by ladyflair: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rubbish, met my hubby on Fb and till now, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me..

14 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by caniva(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
What chapter and verse of the bible says that? angry

Biko, educate us Pastor.

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by DeRay98(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
I really don't understand people oh, they say they don't believe any man of God but why them tear polo when a man of expresses an opinion mostly meant for his congregation?
Which one una dey chop Panadol for headache wey no dey una head. I bow for this confused generation. shocked
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by DirewolfofStark(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
I'M A CHRISTIAN, BUT I'M WONDERING WHAT THE FVCK DIS NIGGA IS TALKING ABOUT

7 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Adieza(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by TellMeTheTruth(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rubbish talk!

You can meet your spouse anywhere including Facebook undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Someone I know found GF on Badoo but lost her on whatsapp web grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sleep Talking Preaching at the same time
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Famocious(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Baba Adeboye's opinion though...he chose to remain old school in his opinion .
You either use it or discard it..we are running our individual races
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by logica(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
This should be taken to mean, if you meet on Social Network and develop a relationship, there is every likelihood that when things go sour it will be all over Social Network. If his message had a different meaning, then it doesn't make sense.

4 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Actuarydeji(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
You're partially right sir.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by 0b10010011: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Shame!

What do one call this kind of sermon!

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by kanimike: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
OK
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Onliie(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pastor Adeboye is not right all the time

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
I doubt if baba said this and if he does, I vehemently disagree with him on this, cos it doesn't just make any sense

So many people have gotten jobs through Facebook, some have met business partners there while some have met their future partners there as well

Facebook is a place where people find solution to their problems and also a place where people pick up problems too, and I believe this also happens in church

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by SalamRushdie: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Make no mistake this is all about control

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Daddy I disagree with you on this one.. ... I actually meant my wife on facebook in 2009, we got married 2011... Still waxing strong with two lovely kids.

6 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by jasysandra(f): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin
Jodha:

Stop blaming me unnecessarily.. I made nothing worse.. I only stated what came into my mind..
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Tidamsel: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol
Datz my pastor
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
You and Amelian have something in common. Both of you should endeavour to use your medula oblongata more often.

Benita27:
Only matured minds would grasp the underlying message. I don't even want to meet my husband on social media not to talk of men picking wives from social media.

Please, do not quote me if you think otherwise. Try the next person. Thanks in advance!. cool

11 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by chieveboy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Learner!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.