Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (44522 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by jordinsparkles(f): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Adeboye I disagree..
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by felixomor: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
That is one heaven of a punchline.......

grin Wow......
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by milkytins(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
I met my wife on Facebook 2012, did court wedding 2013, and beautiful church wedding 2014. Now we are blessed with our desires. Counting our blessing on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by ryom(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is more a proverbial type saying. What I think the Man of God means is not to rely entirely on social media as a means of finding your spouse. Even if the initial interest came via social media, you need to follow appropriate wisdom steps to ensure you are marrying who you think you are marrying. Getting married is way more that chats and heavily edited pictures.

I am very sure most married folks will agree, and if you are single and you think married folks don't know what they are saying, good luck! It better to learn the soft (not hard) way. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by SUMCIOUZ(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
What is the difference, You met your wife on facebook and you met your wife at a oshodi
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Sarah20A(f): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Am speechless
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by bodmas119(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
OP redemption camp is different from redeem headquarters, he preached d sermon in redeem headquarters at ebute-metta.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Tazdroid(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
figure007:
most of you think its everything the media says are true even when they *clergymen **never said it... I could remember sometimes ago on this same blog they posted what baba never said and I was in camp at that time .... So you don't believe all abeggy
which is why I started with "I still find it hard to believe"
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by UjSizzle(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Trying to understand the relationship and failing undecided
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by MabraO: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Stuuppiiid prophesy
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:

Stop blaming me unnecessarily.. I made nothing worse.. I only stated what came into my mind...

State yhurs too.. Instead of pointing accusing fingers at me.. Mbok..
Young Woman, stop attacking me this sunday evening oo shocked
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by aribisala0(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
I'M A CHRISTIAN, BUT I'M WONDERING WHAT THE FVCK DIS NIGGA IS TALKING ABOUT
What is "nigga" Ode ,oponu "" For you eye you dey make sense Nigga ko Burkina Faso ni. Dey for Africa dey call una selves Nigga

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Davidooooo: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice 1 daddy, please tell them, that the woman they met on Facebook can never be the same with the one they saw on ground, so many Devils on the Internet,
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Idrismusty97(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
What is this old toad saying?
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Rotji(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
I feel this is supposed to be a joke tho, cos I still feel some of the best wives might be found on Facebook while some of the worst wives on it too. The social media is used for both the good and bad purposes, for spreading the gospel and recruiting for cultists
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

You've just made the whole thing worse
grin grin
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:
Is he trying to tell the guys that if yhu marry a lady on Facebook... When yhu see her unedited you tube videos.. You'll be forced to change yhur mind.. Then loose her undecided..

Cause that's what my mind could think of...

You've just complicated his comments even more. grin undecided
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Eeroh95(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
This made no sense sir
I hope am not the only one confused by this
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:
I don't understand the loosing her on YouTube.

Someone please explain

This is like some deep rap lyrics for instance if you get your relationship from online without looking out for important traits, you might lose the girl via Youtube especially when she goes online and makes a video about the relationship spoiling and people giving wrong comments. That's some deep quote yo.

#Sarcasm added this because not all are smart to detect
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by ArchyDesmond(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hi,

I'm a registered Architect. Let me design your home for you at a reduced fee:

Mail me on--------->>>>
architectdesmond@gmail.com

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by mickeymimi: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pastor might be right.....cos some pple use fake name on face book............you need to know them and family very well before marriage..........nowadays sum pple dey rent family ...mama and papa....jus 4 419 marriage grin...

They will change profile again on face book ...and pick their next victim.......even ritualist dey face book........dem go arrange to meet sum 1...u go carry ya leg go meet dem..... and den use person 4 money ritual

the worst is
people that did not meet on face book ...but.... always carry their matter come twitter and you tube ...... begin yarn us tory ....as if say we be marriage councellors......... grin
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by CzarChris(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pastor Adeboye is one man of God I respect so much, but this his comment.......... .. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by rebirthiix: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ds doesn't make sense
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by DivneFavour(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
I really don't understand what this statement means. But not all social media users are useless. As much as most people use it wrongly, others use it for something good. That means people can meet good people and get married for real.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by introvertme: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
CzarChris:
Pastor Adeboye is one man of God I respect so much, but this his comment.......... .. lipsrsealed
I'll help you complete it

...Clearly shows that he is a false Prophet.

Make una shine your eye!!!grin
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Jabioro: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Baba I (dis)concur in totality.. if so stop using any social platform to reach out, many around the world have your information through social media.. if fact you even stopped the telecast and radio cast too..
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Thomath(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please do this for your boy
Vote Adenigba Oluwafemi as the "social media personnel" in this category
http://decidevote.com/amatechs-5-social-media-personnel-adenigba-oluwafemi I need your vote to win

N.B you can vote everyday with many browsers
Thanks
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by sodsak: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pastor Adeboye is a man like me and you,he is liable to make mistakes,but his gullible followers will always look for excuse
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by CzarChris(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
introvertme:

I'll help you complete it

...Clearly shows that he is a false Prophet.

Make una shine your eye!!!grin
God knows that is not what I had in mind, you are on your own with this comment. My hand no dey am.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by introvertme: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
CzarChris:
God knows that is not what I had in mind, you are on your own with this comment. My hand no dey am.

Coward!!
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by niceguy7(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Am not surprised baba said so, most social media relationship are not to be trusted.......so much trust issues.. ....#amtalkingfromexperience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.