Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (44525 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
If you gain your reputation in the church, you will lose it on social media

Twitter erasing all doubt of the folly of men via live broadcast.

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by realmindz: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Baba still thinks he is in the 60s.

The world has moved on Baba, Facebook is not a devil's invention as you may possibly be thinking, it's the work of innovation and modernity which has been connecting people. It has little to do with the quality of wife sir

5 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Lexusgs430: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Not on twitter, Instagram or snapchat ? Be like say hin no no the difference.......

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by tintingz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
DeRay98:
I really don't understand people oh, they say they don't believe any man of God but why them tear polo when a man of expresses an opinion mostly meant for his congregation?
Which one una dey chop Panadol for headache wey no dey una head. I bow for this confused generation. shocked
Lol, reasonable people are exposing how his congregation or members are sheeple.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2017

Dats wat we call fallacy of Ignoratio elenchi.

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by MrRichy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
you would understand what pastor adeboye is saying after seeing some brainless facebooks slay queens in real life
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by smartty68(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:

Stop blaming me unnecessarily.. I made nothing worse.. I only stated what came into my mind...

State yhurs too.. Instead of pointing accusing fingers at me.. Mbok..
Mbok ku boro enye cheesy
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by jasysandra(f): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
martineverest:
Invalid... That's 1970 mentality..... What if we met on redeem Facebook page?
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Baba is old school..
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by tobida: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
facebook they spoil the church market nau. shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by AngelicBeing: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
aribisala0:
If you meet your partner at Redeemed you will lose her at Cherubim

Arsenal supporters if You meet your partner at Emirates stadium .............fill in the rest
you will lose her at stamford brigde tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
But if it is to collect tithe, am sure you can send it through Jaiz Bank or any Islamic bank tongue

Baba na old school, i'm sure he isn't too tech savvy.

Maybe his assistants would tell him about sordid stuff online and he would extrapolate and generalize grin
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by mailingdgreat: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Baba why u go talk this kain tin na? see as sinners don dey trowey stones at u,abba!
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by freeze001(f): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
There are good and bad people everywhere including the church and other religious organisations. People come into contact with others everyday through different platforms n forums,it is left for then to apply wisdom in all encounters so as to get the best relationship whether formal, romantic, religious and even marital.

Still, it's best to wait n see cos sometimes some oversabi can take one's statement out of context and it goes viral...
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by fuckyoumhen: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
emefav:
[s]The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye, today in his sermon at the Church's headquarters at Redemption Camp, told his members why they shouldn't marry girls from Facebook.

According to him, people who marry girls from Facebook, lose them on YouTube. This message was posted on the Church's official Twitter handle.

Nigerians are already calling out the Pastor and his church for this. Here are some reactions to the sermon;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/if-you-marry-wife-through-facebook-you.html
[/s]

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
daretodiffer:
You and Amelian have something in common. Both of you should endeavour to use your medula oblongata more often.

You again!, what part of "Don't quote me" did you not understand?. I don't have the luxury to explain things to people. I'll take that insult as a compliment today but don't ever! try that with me if you can't respect my opinion.

Au revoir!.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by money121(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
See Lie grin
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by figure007(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tazdroid:
Is this a premonition or prophecy? grin

I still find it hard to comprehend why a widely respected clergyman would make such a statement
most of you think its everything the media says are true even when they *clergymen **never said it... I could remember sometimes ago on this same blog they posted what baba never said and I was in camp at that time .... So you don't believe all abeggy
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by greypencils: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Its not every speech that should be taken literarily...Adeboye simply meant you dont take an issue such as marriage lightly...you dont use your senses when choosing your partner, that beautiful girl that appeals to your eyes may be the devil herself, that sexy voice may later cheat on you...you dont meet a girl/guy on facebook and fall in love by the virtue of what your eyes feed on, you need divine intervention in choosing the bone of your bones...thats my interpretation, the tail end that pertains to youtube is inconsequential...its just a matter of saying...

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by sonnie10: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
People please seriously think about this. Some truth in what he is saying.

We are living in a perilous time. Social media have made as well as destroyed so many homes.

People in marriage counsel dept. In the churches are aware of this from the complain they get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Amberon: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is wrong

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Btruth: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mbano! I will not agree to this. Better relationship, in fact, marriages got their foundations from social media. We should not discourage people who are genuinely in search of soul mate and eventually started a good relationship.

angry

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Onliie(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
If you get members through Facebook, you'll lose them through youtube

3 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by conquerour(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
raypex:
Join me in Europe. Check my signature.
Through Libya abi?
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by fuckyoumhen: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Only matured minds would grasp the underlying message. I don't even want to meet my husband on social media not to talk of men picking wives from social media.

Please, do not quote me if you think otherwise. Try the next person. Thanks in advance!. cool
after u don born pikin? chai, guyz don suffer

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nigeriadondie: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
kissp
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by CHARLOE(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tazdroid:
Is this a premonition or prophecy? grin

I still find it hard to comprehend why a widely respected clergyman would make such a statement
Old age + He's god of redeem
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by conquerour(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
greypencils:
Its not every speech that should be taken literarily...Adeboye simply meant you dont take an issue such as marriage lightly...you dont use your senses when choosing your partner, that beautiful girl that appeals to your eyes may be the devil herself, that sexy voice may later cheat on you...you dont meet a girl/guy on facebook and fall in love by the virtue of what your eyes feed on, you need divine intervention in choosing the bone of your bones...thats my interpretation, the tail end that pertains to youtube is inconsequential...its just a matter of saying...
I finally found one with IQ. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by d33types: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:
Is he trying to tell the guys that if yhu marry a lady on Facebook... When yhu see her unedited you tube videos.. You'll be forced to change yhur mind.. Then loose her undecided..

Cause that's what my mind could think of...

Where did this bimbo come from?Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
and the brainwashed followers will continue to follow

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
If this remark really came from Adeboye, then it's really an unfortunate one. embarassed

This statement is akin to saying: "All Facebook users are worthless". Adeboye of all people should have known that people use sites like Facebook for different reasons; both business and pleasure.

So, that one meets a woman on Facebook that appeals to him and marry her, does not in anyway translate to losing that same woman to other social sites.

In fact, this statement has little or no sense at all!

My sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
raypex:
Join me in Europe. Check my signature.
OMG! I would kill for this oppourtunity. How do I join. Contact me kelvinrhs@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.