Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (44521 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by michaelwilli(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
If this remark really came from Adeboye, then it's really an unfortunate one. embarassed

This statement is akin to saying: "All Facebook users are worthless". Adeboye of all people should have known that people use sites like Facebook for different reasons; both business and pleasure.

So, that one meets a woman on Facebook that appeals to him and marry her, does not in anyway translate to losing that same woman to other social sites.

In fact, this statement has little or no sense at all!
absolutely nonsensical if you ask me. abi na one of im member form am. all dis overzealous members
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by davidif: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Davidooooo:
Nice 1 daddy, please tell them, that the woman they met on Facebook can never be the same with the one they saw on ground, so many Devils on the Internet,

What?!?!?
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
daretodiffer:
I will try but I am not promising anythingtongue

No wonder your boring life is documented on Nl. Looking for a suitor?. grin

Mtcheew!, maintain your lane please.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by logica(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
goldman777:
He is using tonto dike,s marriage crash as example she destroyed her husband with interviews all over you tube i don't know if she met Churchill on Facebook since she calls her husband a yahoo boy grin
Even if they didn't meet on Facebook, the marriage was a "Social Media" marriage since she was always posting about her husband.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by davidif: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
FAVOUR13:

You got him wrong. His message was that people should be careful in marrying people they don't really know example somebody you met on Facebook that you don't no much about his or her family background

Dude, what are you saying? The fact that people meet on Facebook does not mean that they marry on Facebook. The initial contact us through that medium, then they get to meet each other and form a relationship. Please tell me what is bad about that?
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by bakinswo: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
From the various comments, I see there are lots of babies n children on Nairaland. What the man of God is simply saying is that there is more to marriage than social media. Most especially since the youth of these days think everything starts and ends on social media.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
jamislaw:
common he's not a God, he's a human too.
i know but pls the bible said he who honors d prophet in d name of a prophet shall recieve d prophet reward.. This can as well connote respect... Thanks sir
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Engrdavo: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
serverconnect:
Nice one sir. Food for thought
Iwo naa get point yen... Ori e pe pass others!
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Engrdavo: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
jamislaw:
I think Old age is affecting this Man.
lenu eee
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Engrdavo: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
bakinswo:
From the various comments, I see there are lots of babies n children on Nairaland. What the man of God is simply saying is that there is more to marriage than social media. Most especially since the youth of these days think everything starts and ends on social media.
wisdom spkin....!
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Me looking for suitors from the pool of idiots you are always trying too hard to impressshocked

Please kill me firstsad
Benita27:
No wonder your boring life is documented on Nl. Looking for a suitor?. grin

Mtcheew!, maintain your lane please.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Kassidy90(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
So this man is telling me am gonna loose my wife on YouTube? Hmmmm! If not that I respect this man a lot..... lipsrsealed

I believe he must have a good reason and sensible meaning to it sha...
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
daretodiffer:
Me looking for suitors from the pool of idiots you are always trying too hard to impressshocked

Please kill me firstsad
You just killed yourself. grin I am not the one documenting my life on a "Diary" on here, I don't make comments to please your likes. If you don't like my comment you either quote me like a civilised being, not like a mug. I am not the one who goes out on random dates to get my empty stomach filled. It seems I and this Amelian you mentioned are your demigod, no wonder you've been lurking round my mentions to attack since I decided to ignore your stupidity the other day.

Go get a life and stop bìtching round my mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Angel1696: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

If you pick a wife from the dancing hall, one day she will dance out of your house.
if u pick a wife from the dancehall one day another guy will call her to come dance for him in his video as in video vixen and after the oza room. that's my own meaning.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Niceiroko: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
emefav:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye, today in his sermon at the Church's headquarters at Redemption Camp, told his members why they shouldn't marry girls from Facebook.

According to him, people who marry girls from Facebook, lose them on YouTube. This message was posted on the Church's official Twitter handle.

Nigerians are already calling out the Pastor and his church for this. Here are some reactions to the sermon;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/if-you-marry-wife-through-facebook-you.html

if you see your wife on market day you will loose on the market day gb
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by jamislaw(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Engrdavo:
lenu eee
am not a Yoruba but i understand what you write there. What is he doing on Twitter in the first place?
Why is condemning what he knows nothing about.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by dreamangel: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Was that all he said? under what context did he make the statement if he even did? This reminds me of years ago when parents used to warn their children not to marry individuals they met in cities without knowing them and their family background well. Posterity has proved many of them right.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by UltraLeslie1: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
daretodiffer:

Please kill me firstsad
But you were desperate enough to send your pics and bio to a broke Nairaland albino who in turn betrayed you and leaked your ugly, hijab-enveloped pics to all of romaceland.

Poor you. Your life is so pathetic you vent your frustrations in your diary and fume over nl monikers.

Even nairaland broke vagabonds rejected you like a leprosy-sufferer.

please, doveda,aka daretodiffer, dare2differ, audrea,kikelomo, moroundutu et al , stop stalking fun-lovings girls here.

just learn to keep your frustrations to yourself.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by vislabraye(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
If this remark really came from Adeboye, then it's really an unfortunate one. embarassed

This statement is akin to saying: "All Facebook users are worthless". Adeboye of all people should have known that people use sites like Facebook for different reasons; both business and pleasure.

So, that one meets a woman on Facebook that appeals to him and marry her, does not in anyway translate to losing that same woman to other social sites.

In fact, this statement has little or no sense at all!

Me sef no understand . Could it be that there's a context to what he's saying ? Why making such absolute statement ?
MOGs are not infallible as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
I will still quote you if and when I desire. Sorry, there isn't much you can do about that.

@at the bolded, like you need dates to have your stomach filled. No be inside trailer you dey do your businessundecided.

Benita27:
You just killed yourself. grin I am not the one documenting my life on a "Diary" on here, I don't make comments to please your likes. If you don't like my comment you either quote me like a civilised being, not like a mug. I am not the one who goes out on random dates to get my empty stomach filled. It seems I and this Amelian you mentioned are your demigod, no wonder you've been lurking round my mentions to attack since I decided to ignore your stupidity the other day.

Go get a life and stop bìtching round my mentions.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by ezugegere(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
I met my wife on Facebook. God has already blessed us with a wonderful set of twins. We have a happy family. Me think the Church is the worst place to find your wife. Church is full of pretentious beings.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
daretodiffer:
I will still quote you if and when I desire. Sorry, there isn't much you can do about that.

@at the bolded, like you need dates to have your stomach filled. No be inside trailer you dey do your businessundecided.

See...

When you don't know how to keep your own end of a conversation don't resort to abuse. Secondly, I deliberately refused to use derogatory remarks on you when you called me "Little miss perfect" 'cause it was obvious you're one of the pseudo-intellects from your inability to grasp my stand point or to even make reasonable refuting claims. Here you're again, masturbating on my mentions with your porous brain. I am not a lesbian, and if I must; it would definitely not be with one with smelling cùnt. So please!, you've shown your frustrated self enough.

Get lost!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
But you were desperate enough to send your pics and bio to a broke Nairaland albino who in turn betrayed you and leaked your ugly, hijab-enveloped pics to all of romaceland.

Poor you. Your life is so pathetic you vent your frustrations in your diary and fume over nl monikers.

please, doveda,aka daretodiffer, dare2differ, audrea,kikelomo, moroundutu et al , stop stalking fun-lovings girls here.

I swear, the imp is frustrated. Perhaps she thinks I'm a lesbian. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
I will always be here for yousmiley until you get some sense. Better that than trying to please jobless idi.ots. You date/marry up not down. I will quote you whenever I see any of your self-righteous post and I happen to have your time.

Till then, take care of yourself. Ciao!

Benita27:
See...

When you don't know how to keep your own end of a conversation don't resort to abuse. Secondly, I deliberately refused to use derogatory remarks on you when you called me "Little miss perfect" 'cause it was obvious you're one of the pseudo-intellects from your inability to grasp my stand point or to even make reasonable refuting claims. Here you're again, masturbating on my mentions with your porous brain. I am not a lesbian, and if I must; it would definitely not be with one with smelling cùnt. So please!, you've shown your frustrated self enough.

Get lost!.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
daretodiffer:
I will always be here for yousmiley until you get some sense. Better that than trying to please idi.ots. You date/marry up not down.

I just realised you're a famous whòre. For your information, I don't make comments to please people. Like I said, I wouldn't marry a social media guy. Go and kill yourself if it pains you. cheesy grin
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by deebrain(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
People should learn to enjoy a sense of humor.

Idiots just want to die over a comment all because it is said by a pastor, when it was obviously a pass comment and not a directive.

Even God himself has a wonderful sense of humor.

Nonsense.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by arnold123: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
emefav:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye, today in his sermon at the Church's headquarters at Redemption Camp, told his members why they shouldn't marry girls from Facebook.

According to him, people who marry girls from Facebook, lose them on YouTube. This message was posted on the Church's official Twitter handle.

Nigerians are already calling out the Pastor and his church for this. Here are some reactions to the sermon;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/if-you-marry-wife-through-facebook-you.html

I think they guy had too much to eat and drink, Das why he starting to chat robarto!
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Burgerlomo: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
That's just the truth grin
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Alwaystruth: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2017
The pastor may not be correct completely but he made some senses because most of these ladies hooking up on face book and
other social media aren't loyal at all and some of them keep on dating online after they have found love or got married. One thing is sure and certain
there also good and wife materials on face book and other social media platforms. However , when you have a wife who is addicted to social media dating, what papa said here comes to play. Most of us abroad can testify about that because I have seen happily married women with kids and still wanna date guys abroad online and promised to spoil them with sex when they land the country. So,papa Adeboye's comment was correct and insightful ..
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by logica(m): 1:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Alwaystruth:
The pastor may not be correct completely but he made some senses because most of these ladies hooking up on face book and
other social media aren't loyal at all and some of them keep on dating online after they have found love or got married. One thing is sure and certain
there also good and wife materials on face book and other social media platforms. However , when you have a wife who is addicted to social media dating, what papa said here comes to play. Most of us abroad can testify about that because I have seen happily married women with kids and still wanna date guys abroad online and promised to spoil them with sex when they land the country. So,papa Adeboye's comment was correct and insightful ..
This, too, makes sense.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Ole fashion morality...didn't know Jesus hates facebook and YouTube
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by varmint: 4:39am On Apr 03, 2017
UltraLeslie1:

Hold up!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is more to your anger than their fight, tell me what she did to offend you and I will help resolve the issue. Ahn ahn, you dey vex o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.