Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (44535 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates ā€” Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by introvertme: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
sodsak:
Pastor Adeboye is a man like me and you,he is liable to make mistakes,but his gullible followers will always look for excuse

Thank God tiu added Gullible followers !!!!
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by AlphaStyles(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
raypex:
Join me in Europe. Check my signature.
where you dy for abroad
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by menix(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is he saying that this gal wey I wan marry for nairaland nah ontop 2go I go lose am
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by phemocheee(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bros, you get brain jooor. People here were interpreting the clergyman's message literally.
greypencils:
Its not every speech that should be taken literarily...Adeboye simply meant you dont take an issue such as marriage lightly...you dont use your senses when choosing your partner, that beautiful girl that appeals to your eyes may be the devil herself, that sexy voice may later cheat on you...you dont meet a girl/guy on facebook and fall in love by the virtue of what your eyes feed on, you need divine intervention in choosing the bone of your bones...thats my interpretation, the tail end that pertains to youtube is inconsequential...its just a matter of saying...
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Monk92(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Just like saying if u meet ur wife in redemption camp u will lose her @ shiloh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by adehadex(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
I dey wonder how them take relate.... ?
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Ibidapson(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
But I met my own on nairaland
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by chuose2: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Adeboye and his deception.

see Adeboye working to unite Christianity & Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

In this video Adeboye is shown working to make the self confessed sharia law Buhari look like a christian to fool us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by CzarChris(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
introvertme:

Coward!!
Thanks, but remember that there is a saying that goes "you stand in the house of the coward to point out the destroyed house of the braveman".

Peace!!!
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by newspostng(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
baba says just search for her in public.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
If this remark really came from Adeboye, then it's really an unfortunate one. embarassed

This statement is akin to saying: "All Facebook users are worthless". Adeboye of all people should have known that people use sites like Facebook for different reasons; both business and pleasure.

So, that one meets a woman on Facebook that appeals to him and marry her, does not in anyway translate to losing that same woman to other social sites.

In fact, this statement has little or no sense at all!
I don't even understand the point you re trying to make here, he never said facebook is bad for other purposes and the statement is sacarstic statement.
People should point the next words that follows or the point he's trying to make not rephrasing him to make some issues out of an advice that you still have to decide whether to take it or not.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by introvertme: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
CzarChris:
Thanks, but remember that there is a saying that goes "you stand in the house of the coward to point out the destroyed house of the braveman".

Peace!!!

grin
bro if there was a thumbs up Smiley I would have sent it.
#Achebe
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by divinelove(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Foolish talk if u marry frm church girls na retired olosho u carry angry angry sad angry
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Badge1:

de need to use dier Cerebrum ma nt medulla..... dont mk dat mistake again biko. Thank you.
What do you expect from a functional illiterate and her likes?. grin
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by epitomeofgrace: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is well ooooo...i meet my wife from Facebook and we have been married and happy for many years now.

1 Like

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by tete7000(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
I guessed the message is meant for his followers. By the way, why is his church on social media if only aimless and irredeemable people exist there? Contradiction!
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Pointnoire(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Very unfortunate statement angry angry angry
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by tete7000(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Monk92:
Just like saying if u meet ur wife in redemption camp u will lose her @ shiloh
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by ayando(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
It is a good thing that internet is accessible but the ugly side is the influx of kids or immature minds especially the so called Christians. A pastor shares or bares his mind on an issue based on on his opinions or experiences. You either agree or disagree.

But using that lame excuse to throw tantrums shows the level of depravity of some of us. It is understandable for the unbelievers but extremely dangerous for Christians because you don't know your calling. It is equally strange that only Christian will go to Muslim section n desecrate there and also do same in their section. Smh

On the subject matter, I understand where he may be coming from due to many bad incidents that may have happened but i don't agree with him. The same platform can be used to preach the gospel n reach out to millions of people you never thought of reaching . From there, u go more in following up with your new convert or business partner as the case maybe which can lead to anything meaningful. Shikena
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
wetin ds one dey talk
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by nurusystem(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sir Verse and chapter plesae to prove this ugly doctrine.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by oluboom(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
nobody marries through facebook.... wunt dey see and know each other's family before dey marry ni.... wen its nt like dey meet on fcbk nd married before dey saw themselves
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by alan333(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
cooli think Daddy Adeboye is partcially right nevertheless facebook love could be real in some cases but with a very clear vision...Habakuk2vs1-3!!!
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
What about if you meet your wife on Nairaland? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by testimonyobaoyin(f): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Honestly i don't want to belive he said that buy truly he said that am dissapointed. How will people in this categories feel seeing this No this is so unfair
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:
What about if you meet your wife in Nairaland? grin grin
You would lose her to other wolves on Linkaikejisblog.com cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by jamislaw(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Danty37:

watch ur mouth
common he's not a God, he's a human too.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by goldman777: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
He is using tonto dike,s marriage crash as example she destroyed her husband with interviews all over you tube i don't know if she met Churchill on Facebook since she calls her husband a yahoo boy grin
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Diminishing returns
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
I will try but I am not promising anythingtongue

Benita27:
You again!, what part of "Don't quote me" did you not understand?. I don't have the luxury to explain things to people. I'll take that insult as a compliment today but don't ever! try that with me if you can't respect my opinion.

Au revoir!.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sorry, what are you trying to say? Thanks

Badge1:

de need to use dier Cerebrum ma nt medulla..... dont mk dat mistake again biko. Thank you.
Re: If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye by FAVOUR13: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
If this remark really came from Adeboye, then it's really an unfortunate one. embarassed

This statement is akin to saying: "All Facebook users are worthless". Adeboye of all people should have known that people use sites like Facebook for different reasons; both business and pleasure.

So, that one meets a woman on Facebook that appeals to him and marry her, does not in anyway translate to losing that same woman to other social sites.

In fact, this statement has little or no sense at all!
You got him wrong. His message was that people should be careful in marrying people they don't really know example somebody you met on Facebook that you don't no much about his or her family background

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because Iā€™m Already Dead ā€“ Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.