Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Between Jesus And Mohammed! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Jesus And Mohammed! (12442 Views)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
Show me the atrocity of Muhammad in the Quran you slowoke
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Omuha(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2012
Abu Zola: Jesus said,' think not that i have come to send peace on earth, i came not to send peace but sword' mathew 10:34

religion of piss indeed
. When Jesus made that statement,He meant that the world would not know peace because of Him, that people will hate & persecute Christians.That u have accepted Jesus does not mean everybody will be your friend,rather they will seek u out with the sword,your world will know persecution,pain & sorrow because men will reject & despise u.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Sweetnecta: 1:27am On Nov 02, 2012
@Omuha: This is your read. it may actually be different from what Jesus meant. Why read meaning that is opposite to the speaker? we do not have to know about the inner working of the speaker before we get the gist of that verse. it is in plain speech and to spin it to mean different is plainly deceiving us.

how will yo spin "i do not know ye" if it is meaning i do not know you?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by lincolnj88: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
muhsin: The OP sounds hilarious. grin grin grin

Christians are drastically becoming funny and funnier everyday. They will tell you that Jesus (pbuh) is a god/God today, tomorrow a demigod and next tomorrow a prophet.

We Muslims generally believe Muhammad (pbuh) is no more than a Prophet sent by his Creator, given a revelation, i.e. Qur'an. . .the story goes this line.

Please be more rationale. cool
pls check very well its d bishop of d amunit cult dat called and ordained mohammed a prophet..not even d angel...pls check d quran for more knowledge....and d quran which was given to d prophet never came into existence in the time of d prophet.....and it was compiled by caliph uthman.....with so many contradictions with himself
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by lincolnj88: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Moses and mohammed are not mate talk more of JESUS.......MOSES LAW WAS not bad at all and its not inhuman like dat of mohammed......mosaic law was not d law of God ..the law of GOD given to moses was the 10 commandment......but mohammed said all dis rubish in d quran cam frm GOD..i think dis is barbaric......pls wen u want to compare next time try to compare mohammed with osama bin laden
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by karlie4nia(m): 2:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Not really worth commenting on... but just for sake of clarity. They were both great Masters in the true sense of the word that came with specific divine missions tailored for the humanity of their time.However,according to esoteric truths as verified in the Akashic records,Jesus was the highest in divine hierarchy... hierarchy that was already made and set in Heaven before he came.

Their teachings are in allegories not for the unfaithful intellect to decipher... they are for the few.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by kaura5000: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2013
Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand- hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by princewoles: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2013
Deep Sight: Toba - i know its about Jezy and Mohams. But the reality is that the OP is trying to make bible-chistianity appear higher than quoranic-islam.

So its also about the bible and the quoran.

And the fact remains that there are gazillions of bible prophets who were peddlers of Violence, urged on by the the SAME God, who Christians worship, called Yahweh.

Is it not strange that that God is said to be the same yesterday, today and forever, and yet introduced so many changes between the Old and New Testaments?

Does this not tell you something?
Deep sight, your thought are Right about Moses but my brother you are absolutely wrong to have compared moses with the lord JESUS. Moses was a prophet, Jesus Is the Only Son of GOD,Moses operates on Gods' laws but JESUS sacrifice his life by shielding His blood on the cross for the remission of Human sins and from the LAWS of old prophets and fore fathers sins. So to as many that believes in Jesus will no longer be subjected to Laws but grace and mercy through the blood of JeSuS and they will become SONS and DAUGHTER of GOD almighty. They become Children of God and not SLAVE. Christian Bible is a Complete Holy book of God but the message in it can only be understood by those that have define knowlegde of God and not haters nor pegans. Christian are christ-like and christ Is not Violence,evil,haters,mulderers,adulterers and more importantly he loves sinners but hate sins,he therefore beseach sinners to change but he never takes their LIFE because His grace is enough for sinners to turn to Good. I humbly advise you to read holy Bible carefully without hatred in your heart bf reading it so that Holyspirit can interpret His Words unto You properly and spiritually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) / Is God A Trinity? / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.