Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Between Jesus And Mohammed! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Jesus And Mohammed! (12444 Views)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2010
Jcross.Mohammad also married d wife of his son after accidentally seen her unclothedness&claimed to his son that God revealled to him to do so.What a " prophet"
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
Toba, may Allah forgive u.

Jcross- Muhammad was a pious man, love and caring, his molar tooth broken by the enemy yet he showed love
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

Jcross- Muhammad was a pious man, love and caring, his molar tooth broken by the enemy yet he showed love

what "love"?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
Here comes hitler, father of terrorist
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
answer my question.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

Guy dnt ever mention my name
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
Abu Zola link=topic=372179.msg5282386#msg5282386
date=1263059448:

If at all mohammad was loving&caring(which i seriously doubt,becos of various books&materials i have),How come is followers are full of hates&wickedness even here in Nigeria
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Haksalam(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
Now xtians on this forum will start calling muslims trouble makers. Just take a look at the nature of this thread, it's very inciting. The truth is that muslims also believe in Jesus in fact, he is more revered by muslims than xtians. The bible portrays Jesus as a rude and insensitive man in his first miracle where he addressed his mother as woman shocked but he is praised in the Quran. PLs dont start inciting people against one another. This is common with christians on this forum.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
Thank you my broda,

@toba- the reason for all this is the injustice in the middle east, occupation and invasion by the zionist
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
Haksalam:

Now xtians on this forum will start calling muslims trouble makers. Just take a look at the nature of this thread, it's very inciting. The truth is that muslims also believe in Jesus in fact, he is more revered by muslims than xtians. The bible portrays Jesus as a rude and insensitive man in his first miracle where he addressed his mother as woman shocked but he is praised in the Quran. PLs dont start inciting people against one another. This is common with christians on this forum.

this is nonsensical drivel promoted only by muslims whose heads are far up their behind.

1. The truth is muslims BELIEVE ONLY IN A FICTIONAL Jesus . . . and only do so when it is convenient. For the most part Jesus Christ is nothing but an irrelevant, peripheral figure in islam.

2. To say Jesus is "more revered by muslims" must be a cynical joke. I'd be more willing to believe this the day muslims go violent over the portrayal of Jesus Christ.

3. The bible doesnt portray Christ as "rude and insensitive" . . . it portrays Him rather as a clearly misunderstood, feared, but outstandingly divine CREATOR and SAVIOUR. Perhaps you need to dust up your copy of the bible.

When i hear muslims admonishing others not to "start inciting people against one another", i cannot but note the irony. Are they asking us not to incite them to their usual blood-curdling violence? No one else BUT MUSLIMS get incited to violence in the name of religion. So much for their vaunted "peace".

Abu Zola:

Thank you my broda,

@toba- the reason for all this is the injustice in the middle east, occupation and invasion by the zionist

This is absurd . . . another symptom of myopic muttallabism (aka stupidity). To say all the violence in Sudan, Nigeria, London . . . in the name of islam is as a result of "injustice" in the middle east is rubbish. I wonder when Igbo men will start bombing US airlines . . . afterall there is injustice on the Benin-Ore road no?

lol Israel is only 8 miles across . . . and some fool on this forum is excusing islam's violence on "invasion by Zionists"?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by nuclearboy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
Abu_Z:

You say the Zionists invaded and occupied "Palestinian" land. When Jesus walked the earth, the Jews owned Jerusalem, Nazareth and all the other scripture mentioned lands. Abi you want to contest the testament of history too?

So where were the Palestinians and Arabs then and how come it is now that the people who owned Jerusalem and those same lands then have become invaders of THEIR OWN LAND?

Wake up and stop lying to yourself. Can you imagine me coming and saying that I own your father's house just because I like the design. Thats what those thieving Arabs are trying to do.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2010
Buhahahahaha rotflmao am so enjoying this
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2010
Nizoral:

I join u in buhahahahaha
Where av u been madam?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2010
Nizoral:

I join u in buhahahahaha
Where av u been madam?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by OSuleiman: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2010
Oh my muslim brothers!
Why argue with the blind and the dead!
Is the blind man equal to a person that see's or the livin equal to the dead?These pple will never see reasons cuz they can't see even if they have big eyez and are dead even if they walk on the streets everyday.
The qur'an says"SAYYA ALAMUNA GHADAN MANIL KHADHABUL ASHR"meaning"SOON THEY WILL COME TO KNOW WHO'S ON THE WRONG PART" but then it will be of no good to them.For me i will say "RADEETUBILLAHI RABBAN WA MUHAMMADUN RASULLAN WA ISLAMA DEENAN"meaning "I'M SATISFIED WITH ALLAH AS MY LORD,MUHAMMAD AS HIS MSSENGER AND ISLAM AS MY RELIGION"my dear pple in islam . Go with me in this and jus let these fools continue with their madness for They will soon come to know who's right or wrong.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2010
Jayyid ya sulaiman.

@Nuclearboy- it was the inhabitant of those specific land that ddgenerated to the palestinian, hope you know this, it is not only arab that are settled in the Palestine
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
Qur'an 9:5 "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, beleaguer them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. THAT IT'S FROM YOUR BOOK OF THE POEM, KORAN. NOW TELL ME IF MOHAMMAD WAS NOT A MASS MURDERER .
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by nuclearboy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2010
Sule_Olora AKA the insult monger:

Who are the fools? When Rome sacked Jerusalem in 70AD, was it not the homeland of the Israelites/Jews? Or when did it become the homeland of arabs? You come here spouting rubbish thinking you support Islam not realising you're only showing Islam as violent? If you disagree, tell me who the fool is here - The person giving historical evidence of who owns the land or the solidarity "major" who flies in, Poo.s from his mouth without having anything to say and shows his lack of intellect in turning a conversation into another opportunity to sling insults at his betters. Go bang your head against the ground - maybe that will jar the empty container you carry to start working

Abu_Z:

Don't make impassioned but empty sweeping statements. Show us from History who the inhabitants were aside of the Jews who owned and lived in Jerusalem and when they owned the land? Use the internet freely to search for maps that show who's ancestors owned that land. I think you will find yourself embarrassed. If you cannot SHOW, kindly take back your Zionist story as being based on religiosity, utterly biased and lacking in sincerity.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2010
All that insult for me , no problem omo esu, did your biblical term mention palestine ? Yes or no, are the israelite palestine ? Thank u
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by nuclearboy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2010
Where is/are the insult(s) to ABUZOLA? And where does Omo Esu come from? shocked Seems when you don't have an answer is when you try to turn it to anger etc. Dasi rough abi?

Stop moving the goal posts and answer the question - tell us when the Arab Palestinians ever owned Jerusalem in world history or why Israel should not own their own land.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2010
Tel aviv, sderot etc are for the jews, i again ask u, did your bible talk of palestine , if yes then tell us where they reside, period
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2010
@toba, oga am very much around. Hey they neva give up even when wen they know dy cant win the argument chai!!! i laf in arabic
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2010
Nizoral:

@toba, oga am very much around. Hey they neva give up even when wen they know dy cant win the argument chai!!!  i laf in arabic
How would they give up when evrything about them is struggle,battle&jihad.I laugh in arabic too
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2010
And two deluded sons laff in insanity. Lol
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
According to the New Testament, Jesus Christ lived a perfect and sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21).
When His enemies came to accuse Jesus before Pilate and Herod, they had to invent charges because no one could find anything against Him.
But when we turn to the life of Muhammad, we find that he was a normal human being engaged in the same sins which afflict all of us. He lied; he cheated; he lusted; he failed to keep his word, etc. He was neither perfect nor sinless. "Where in the Quran is it ever stated that Muhammad was sinless?"LETS SEE THIS:In Sura 18:110, and elsewhere, Muhammad is commanded by Allah:
"Say, I am but a man like yourselves."
Nowhere in the Quran is Muhammad said to be sinless. Instead, Allah tells Muhammad that he is no different than any other man.
Those Muslims who claim that Muhammad was sinless have failed to note Sura 40:55, where Allah told Muhammad to repent of his sins!
Muhammad Pickthal translates Sura 40:55 as saying:
"Ask forgiveness of thy sin".
The only way out of this passage is to state that Allah was wrong to ask Muhammad to ask for forgiveness because he had nothing to forgive! SEE THIS AGAIN:"Muhammad was sinless. The Quran makes taking more than four wives a sin. Therefore Muhammad could not have taken more than four wives. Why? Because Muhammad was sinless AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AHA HA AH SEE THESE THEY CAN'T ASK QUESTIONS WITHING THEMSELVES ABOUT FUNNY FUNNY POEMS IN THEIR BOOK.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

And two deluded sons laff in insanity. Lol

U re seriously maad. Is Nizoral a male for u to refer to her as son? I will not chat with u anymore U are not intelligent at all young man.Cus u dnt know the diff btw left and right. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad for u. Follower of Mohammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadi
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by theseeker2: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
toba calling someone MAD. Yet he nealy crucified me for calling somone a retard.
You see why i call you hypocrite
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by omodoagba(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
i dnt have to drag anything here with any stupid xtian because all of them DNT KNW THE GOD THEY ARE WORSHIPPING. they are useless believers,
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2010
@toba, dnt mind him dats part of their ignorance, i laf in the koranic way lol
@omodoagba or wateva, is muslims dat are useless and are those dat dont know the god they ar serving rubish! If you dnw av anytin 2 say y dnt you sharraaapppp and let men talk and dnt blab
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2010
STOP DEFENDING YOUR IGNORANCE ALL YOU NEED TO IS TO QUESTION YOUR IMAM AND DO NOT LET THEM DIGRESS YOUR REASON WITH SMALL LIES R PROPAGANDA SEEK THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL FIND IT. BELIEVE WHEN YOU ASK MORE QUESTIONS YOU WILL be SURPRISE WHAT IS GOING TO BE THE REACTION OF YOUR IMAM TOWARD YOU .
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Bisijohn: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2010
There is a way that seem right in the sight of man, but the end thereof is destruction. Jesus is the only way, John14:6. Salvation can not be obtained from any other person rather than Jesus.Acts 4:12. He loves you and died for you, just come just as you are regardless of your religion. Region without Christ is vain. Jesus came to give life and life in abundance. John10:10. He first came as a Lamb of God but very soon he would come as a Lion and true judge to judge the whole world including the the secret things done on earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) / Is God A Trinity? / TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.