Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Between Jesus And Mohammed! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Jesus And Mohammed! (12490 Views)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by okgerald(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2010
why would ur God allow his own son to die on the cross despite the sons plea that he is not ready to die then the next minute hed tell us 'thou shall not kill' .bull cr.aaaaaaaaap
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by muhsin(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2010
ok.gerald:

why would your God allow his own son to die on the cross despite the sons plea that he is not ready to die then the next minute hed tell us 'thou shall not kill' .bull cr.aaaaaaaaap

Nice observation. smiley
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
Jcross, read what jesus said,

John 20:17

'jesus said to her (mary magdalene),'Do not hold me, for i have not yet ascended to the father,

but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my father and your father, to my God and your God'
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by theseeker2: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
ok.gerald:

why would your God allow his own son to die on the cross despite the sons plea that he is not ready to die then the next minute hed tell us 'thou shall not kill' .bull cr.aaaaaaaaap

the utter absurdity of this notion just beats my imagination. Why would the God of all the worlds murder his innocent only begotten son in cold blood just to forgive the sins of the world. He even turned a deaf ear when this helpless son of his was crying for help. WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE IS THIS?

Only by the drunkeness of the holy spirit can a sane man imbibe such a daft dogma
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by omodoagba(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nizoral or what you called that your rubbish name,i can not blame you because you are just a mere woman who dnt knw anything than to eat and have sex. so pls grow up b4 u talk to me again, OLOSHI
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
Allah said in Koran 3:55 "Ya Isaa, inni mutawaffiqa ilayya, " meaning "O Jesus I shall cause you to die and I will raise you to myself.PLEASE IF ALLAH CLAIMED BY MOHAMMAD CAN DO SUCH THING THEN WHY ARE YOU CRITICIZING THE CHRISTIANS , SINCE THE ACT IS FOUND IN YOUR BOOK OF POEMS.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
@the_seeker, THEN READ SURA 3:55, I THINK YOUR ALLAH STATE THAT TOO AM PROOVING TO YOU THAT THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE god IN THE KORAN BECAUSE MY GOD IS NOT A FOUNTAIN OF FEAR.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2010
these are some of the attributes of mohammad

* He commanded his faithful followers and associates to believe him without questioning his quthority.
* Mohammed put his evil band made up of Ali, Umar and the like in control of his society.
* He dictated his God's words, whom he called Allah, and ordered his followers to memorize these words.
* He borrowed some Jewish and Christian doctrines and combined them with his brand of depravity.
* It was a pick and mix of the good with the bad and he called it Islam
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2010
@jcross- in the same Quran Allah said He takes life and give it back to you in the morning 'sleep'. So it does not definitely mean a natural death
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by okgerald(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2010
A
toba:

these are some of the attributes of mohammad

* He commanded his faithful followers and associates to believe him without questioning his quthority.
* Mohammed put his evil band made up of Ali, Umar and the like in control of his society.
* He dictated his God's words, whom he called Allah, and ordered his followers to memorize these words.
* He borrowed some Jewish and Christian doctrines and combined them with his brand of depravity.
* It was a pick and mix of the good with the bad and he called it Islam

Address of Abu Bakr (d. 634) the successor of the Prophet of Islam, delivered in part to the first expedition he sent to the Syrian borders. The address images a perspective to the quintessential position of Islam on war and the treatment of non-Muslims and innocent creatures of Allah.

He says: "Stop, O People! that I may give you ten rules to keep by heart. Do not commit treachery, nor depart from the right path. You must not mutilate, neither kill a child or aged man or woman. Do not destroy a palm tree, nor burn it with fire and do not cut any fruitful tree. You must not slay any of the flock of the herds or the camels save for your subsistence.

You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services, leave them to that to which they devoted their lives. You are likely to find people who will present to you meals of many kinds. You may eat, but do not forget to mention the name of Allah."
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
@abuzola, AH AH AH AHN AH AH AH AH AHN AH HA HA H AH AH AH AH AH ABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU , ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THE KORAN IS CONTRADICTING NOW ? AHAHAH OR WHAT? WHEN A CERTAIN SURA SAYS THIS ANOTHER SAYS THAT . TI MEANS WHAT TO YOU.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2010
I don't know what you are talking abt, where is ur hadith ?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
Omodoagba, do you know u are obviously cravin mad wat has my sexuality got to do wit wat we are talking about ode dopemu. Dnt u eva refer to m on this thread again baggar!!!
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
Omodoagba, do you know u are obviously cravin mad wat has my sexuality got to do wit wat we are talking about ode dopemu. Dnt u eva refer to m on this thread again baggar!!!
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hey nizora why you dey call my adugbo for this kind mess
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2010
Nizoral:

Omodoagba, do you know u are obviously cravin mad wat has my sexuality got to do wit wat we are talking about ode dopemu. Dnt u eva  refer to m on this thread again baggar!!!
Pls live d lady alone omodoagba.Lets face d topic of discussion ooo
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2010
Nizoral:

Omodoagba, do you know u are obviously cravin mad wat has my sexuality got to do wit wat we are talking about ode dopemu. Dnt u eva  refer to m on this thread again baggar!!!
Pls live d lady alone omodoagba.Lets face d topic of discussion ooo
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hey nizora why you dey call my adugbo for this kind mess
And u whats ur problem? I drove pass iyana ipaja&egbeda earlier today&some1 showed me ur house.So i now know where to get u when u misbehave
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hehehe, so you be omo eko, ok no probs, can we meet ?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
@toba, nizoral is spewing nonsentical and that guy had to put her in her shoe. So gbo
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba, nizoral is spewing nonsentical and that guy had to put her in her shoe. So gbo
No body shd abuse her again
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

No body shd abuse her again
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
Is she ur wife ?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Is she your wife ?
Wetin concern u? After all pple call UPLAWAL&FAYEZIK ur wives.So Nizoral is my sister in christ
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hmmmmmm, are you sure is just that ?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hmmmmmm, are you sure is just that ?
Wetin concern agbero with over load?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2010
Na true, warn her not to step in omoagbo's shoe coz he won't hesitate to repeat what he did.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
The difference is clear! Read all about the men of peace in the suggested link below:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1031/1031_01.asp

Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by ancel(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2010
I dislike threads like this. Too many words and no meaning at the end of the day.

Thanks, Olaadegbu.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
@abuzola, its only my own you wil see because he is ur bro in the islamic faith abi, u av dcidd 2 b blind to wat he is sayn to me and wat wil he do am waiting 4 him to spil it out and wait a min dnt tink am one ur women dat takes nonsense 4rm men sayin we are of a weaker side ar u hearing me ? Hope omodoagba u heard dat too *pshew*
@toba dnt mind dem jor, wafi no dy cum last. I av dcdd to mind my bzness so evrybody shud do dat. How body?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2010
Very cool Nizzy
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2010
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! / Ban Religion For Africa To Move Forward...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.