Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) (111554 Views)

Expanded Polystyrene And Some Of Its Application / Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) / ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (RED INTERLOCKING BRICKS) COMPARATIVE COST ANALY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Omololaflorence:
Hi, Please I need BEANBAG beads, I have sent a email also.Kindly Respond ASAP

good day Ma,
I believe we already connected of whatsapp.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Chuwaa2: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Chuwaa2:
Hi bro, I have a question, I have a one storey building under construction and the cantilevers are much 900mm on one side and we're considering the load. So can I just do the wooden works of the roof and you install the polystyrene facia without need of beams.
Kindly contact me on Kaizen.associates@yahoo.com.

The project is at Anambra state

Good day sir,
Yes you can do the woodwork after the size of polystyrene panel to use is agreed.
Kindly send your architectural drawings to frugesarenaltd@gamil.com, for us to do an estimate.
thanks sir
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by n3xt(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Teewhy2:

Thanks sir,
Noted will try sharing the information on it.

Greetings. I’ve not heard from you but I have a client who’s interested in your service.

Pls drop your contact and don’t forget to join us on kobocity.com
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
n3xt:

Greetings. I’ve not heard from you but I have a client who’s interested in your service.

Pls drop your contact and don’t forget to join us on kobocity.com

Sir,
Am having difficulty in registering, which is what I stated the last time. The site wasn't opening on my system.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by n3xt(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Teewhy2:

Sir,
Am having difficulty in registering, which is what I stated the last time. The site wasn't opening on my system.

@mank1234
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by mank1234(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Teewhy2:

Sir,

Kindly try again.
The first time you're opening the site it may take few seconds than normal to open. Subsequently, it will open fastly as your browser would have cached some files.

You should be okay. If you are still having same challenge, quote this reply with
-your browser name and
-your average network speed.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Chuwaa2: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Teewhy2:

Good day sir,
Yes you can do the woodwork after the size of polystyrene panel to use is agreed.
Kindly send your architectural drawings to frugesarenaltd@gamil.com, for us to do an estimate.
thanks sir

Hello sir

I've sent you an email. Still expecting your reply
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chuwaa2:

Hello sir

I've sent you an email. Still expecting your reply

Sorry for the late response sir,
I have replied the mail.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Gigaset: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good day sir can you please reply to my mail ? thanks
Teewhy2:

Sorry for the late response sir,
I have replied the mail.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by godspeed: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Hello,

Can u get me something EXACTLY like this?

The same design and dimension, not too big nor too small.

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by dapotemi: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
noted
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by freshpzy1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Av gone through all 20 pages on this thread, i discouvered the op only targets bulk buyers(i.e: pple who need it 4 a whole building)

pls consider some of us who believe in "DO IT YOURSELF" (DIY), by giving prices of single units

my focus is on pop ceiling
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
godspeed:
Hello,

Can u get me something EXACTLY like this?

The same design and dimension, not too big nor too small.

sir,
it can be done if we get the sectional detail drawing, so that we will be on the same page.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Nomyth: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
Can this product be screeded without it being dented?
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
freshpzy1:
Av gone through all 20 pages on this thread, i discouvered the op only targets bulk buyers(i.e: pple who need it 4 a whole building)

pls consider some of us who believe in "DO IT YOURSELF" (DIY), by giving prices of single units

my focus is on pop ceiling

sir,
Thank you for going through the whole thread.
it is not like that we do for everyone, sometimes the total cost for POP is even more than for parapet as it depends on total square meter (POP) against linear meter of the parapet.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2021
a lot of people ask we suggest what size can be used for a building, the sizes depends on a lot of factors and the client goal.
For a bungalow, we would recommend 300 mm by 300 mm or 350mm by 300 mm or 350 mm by 350 mm.

we would like to show how a standard design of 350 mm by 350 mm looks on a building

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Picture 01: Image of building before commencement of work on site
Picture 02: Another view of building before commencement of work on site.
Picture 03: Polystyrene panels been offloaded on site.
Picture 03: Polystyrene panels been carried by one person with ease to show how light the material is on building.

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Picture 05: Polystyrene panels and poly plaster on site.
Picture 06: Polystyrene panels look been demonstrated to people who can't wait but want to see how it will look on building .
Picture 07: Demonstration of look continues.
Picture 08: close look of panels been fixed on site and final look of how angles look like. .

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by godspeed: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Teewhy2:

sir,
it can be done if we get the sectional detail drawing, so that we will be on the same page.

What's sectional drawing?
I sent u a mail.

Pls drop ur digits let's chat on WhatsApp I need ur services next weekend.
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Gigaset: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
i´ve sent you an email but no reply from you, i can´t understand why you can´t drop your number here
Teewhy2:
Picture 05: Polystyrene panels and poly plaster on site.
Picture 06: Polystyrene panels look been demonstrated to people who can't wait but want to see how it will look on building .
Picture 07: Demonstration of look continues.
Picture 08: close look of panels been fixed on site and final look of how angles look like. .
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gigaset:
i´ve sent you an email but no reply from you, i can´t understand why you can´t drop your number here

Sir,
I believe I have responded to most of my emails, can you state part of the email address to use in searching for your email.
Posting nos here is mostly harvested by people with other motives and are been used for negative dealings.
Sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Gigaset: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
ok send your whatsapp number to my email (gigasetgs370plus@gmail.com) thanks
Teewhy2:

Sir,
I believe I have responded to most of my emails, can you state part of the email address to use in searching for your email.
Posting nos here is mostly harvested by people with other motives and are been used for negative dealings.
Sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Picture 01: Final look of the building after installation.
Picture 02: Another view of the building after installation.
Picture 03: Passers by (Mostly Artisans coming from other sites) taken picture after completion of job and were surprised on how fast the job was done.
Picture 04: Ariel view of the job ( we had to do this as many people ask how it is when we install on block) it stays long on building but with roof beam concrete it is more firm to the building.

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Picture 01: Ariel view of the building after installation showing poly plaster and binding wire use in fastening it to the building.
Picture 02-04: wood work placement on block work with polystyrene parapet.

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2021
For clients that do ask how wood works will be arranged on walls with polystyrene parapet, we took time to take pictures of that.
The below pictures explain more details of it.

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2021
Picture 01: Roof on the building making it more beautify.
Picture 02: Closer look at the joints of the parapet under the roof.

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Chuwaa2: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Chuwaa2:
Hello OP,

I got your mail and your apologies is well noted. Anyway I got another fella in Anambra and he did it and your price and his were almost equal.
Small transportation cost. Thanks for the good work, you helped me make decisions.
We used beam and after casting the beams, we used very light but rich mixture to cover the top When I'm back in Lagos, I hope to patronise you one day.

We used 300 by 450 and its still work in progress. People of course marvelled at the speed of installation, just two days.

Sir,
Am really happy we helped with making a decision and also happy our price is almost the same.
Casting with beam is good and makes it stronger. If installed on wall also with the nails, binding wire and poly plaster. It still holds well but won't be as strong as the first one.
You made our month by coming to give a review on the product with our advice even when we didn't know you have done it.
We look forward to do business with you in future.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by ozed311: 1:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi,
Would it still be possible to install the polystyrene parapet on a building that has already been roofed and pop done on the ceiling?
Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2021
ozed311:
Hi,
Would it still be possible to install the polystyrene parapet on a building that has already been roofed and pop done on the ceiling?

sir, it is possible just like this.
your carpenter will help remove the covering and we install.

Re: Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) by Teewhy2: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Our Lord said, ‘Ask, and you shall receive, knock, and the door will be opened to you.’ Such is the love of the Lord. Let us place all our trust in him. I asked on your behalf, floods of cash, good health with long life. Have a Peaceful and Hopeful Easter. From all of us at Fruges Arena Ltd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.