Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Should I Marry This Single Mother? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (51425 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by golddust6000(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oyind17:
I'm not a guy
sorry lady!
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Creativeempire(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bro, don't mind those insulting you. We all had past and no one is perfect. My fear is you are having lust for her because the other lady is not giving chance to have her carnal knowledge.
If truly you are having genuine love for her not lust, another hurdle to cross is your parents. Would they allow you to marry a single mother of two kids not one? We you can convince them, think about financial responsibilities to take care of two kids plus your own kids making it minimum four kids. I don't know your financial capacity and her own income.
Bro, I will advice you to look for another lady. You need to kill that pity you are having for her. Pity is not enough in marriage, reality will set in soon. I wish you best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Angel1696: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Loff is indeed blind
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
destinel:
I tell you she's not what you think, things just got a little out of control than she and myself can handle. And we really felt guilty, remorseful and sorry for it.
You seem to like her. go for it
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by mccoy47(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Op, you've so much tried to exercise your writing prowess. I see its good cos that's all I can read here.
Oh! Your seek for advice I think I came across that too but at 30! You need to wake up from that lustful slumber which has eaten deep into your kidney.

An Hod in church can't control when to make love resulting to kids and still having an intensive fvcking practicals with you. Only small Mouth Action which I believe she gave to you marriage from nowhere begin hungry you.

Op, close your eyes let's pray. We join fully rebuked every spirit of first time straffing, Mouth Action, and unconditional brain turbulence manipulating your adulthood to come to end.

Go look the mirror and repeat the question, I'm sure now you'll get the answers.
After ur prayers,
Send him to me for d final deliverance

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by BasketballGURU(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fernandowski:
bro. how did you add the color on your signature?? Pls teach me.... I am a baller too...... you can call me shaq

" "highlight",quote me and you'll see"

That's it bro cool "Shaq' thats cool--ama Stephen Curry fan
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Okies27(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
destinel:
Hi guys, I seriously need your opinion on this matter. Please take your time to go through my story:

I came in contact with this single mother of two kids in my church. This lady has every good character you want in a potential wife. Shes so selfless, God-fearing, down to earth, caring, very matured and willing to die for my love.

So we got really close, talking and started dating, it was then I discovered she had had two kids before, I couldn't believe my ears.
From her explanation, she really had a very rough past. she was dating a guy she really doesn't love.
After having a kid for him, they separated due to some reasons; then 2 years forward the guy came back begging, she agreed and then the second kid came.

Few years going forward, things really got nasty. The guy impregnated two other ladies, making her very depressed and frustrated. So she left him and had since over 7 years now been with the two kids and the guy had since then neglected her her and not even bothered about his kids; mind you, there was never a legal marriage between the two of them.

Now on my own part, I was a virgin when I met her. So she was the one who disvirgined me and we had intimated a couple number of times of course we felt guilty, remorseful and sorry for it cos it was very wrong of us. I really do love her though and she loves me, there were sometimes on three different occasions we had to break up cos I felt I couldn't go ahead with the marriage, but she falls terribly sick in the process and I myself I couldn't handle the feeling cos I always miss her. So we make up again

My pastor doesn't see anything wrong in our getting married but advises we pray really hard about it. Now, I'm quite worried the kind of resistance my family members will put up if I bring that type of lady for marriage cos there this lady ive been dating for years, she happens to be a virgin, so there was nothing intimate. I think I lover her too but not as strong as what I feel for the single mum.
She kind of broke up with me saying she needed time for herself and education, so I let her be. It was in the process I met the single mum. But we are still good friends, we talk, we laugh gist and all.....
. Don't marry her. It goes beyond being in love with her cos a time will come when the love will be tested and I can tell you, it will be crazy. She might really be a nice person but I think you need a fresh start, raise your own family with a woman who doesn't have kids already.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by roeb1987(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
My aim was I've heard/read everything hearable/readable on this planet called earth, not until I came across this story. My advice is: follow ur mind on either to marry ur single mother or not, but if ur mind tell u to jump into Lagoon my guy don't do that because we're into this recession together!
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by bola4dprec(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I did not bother to read your epistle because your coming here to seek validation shows that you are not matured and responsible enough to make life decisions on your own.

If you are advised to marry and it works out well.
It is for your benefit alone (abi you want to share her with us)
And if it doesn't work out
It is your cross, you will carry it alone.

So please Bros. Search your heart well.
Therein lies your answer.

Rant over
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Fernandowski(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
BasketballGURU:

" "highlight",quote me and you'll see"

That's it bro cool "Shaq' thats cool--ama Stephen Curry fan
no shit bro...... I am a cavalier.....
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Addy003(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] na d sex day mess with your head bro
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Addy003(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na the sex day mess with your head bro
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Anikpee(f): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
My dear, I see nothing wrong with your getting married to her, almost every body has some level of nasty past, since she is now a practising child of God, go on with the marriage, the devil you know is far better than the angel you don't know, that your other girlfriend is a Virgin does not guarantee a happy home with her so be careful, as for your family, as far as this is your life and your marriage, you have the final decision not your family, besides you guys can choose to keep the part of single mum a secret to them for now, till you achieve your happiness but if they have known, you still have to be a man and tell them this is what you want and they have to respect your decision. Be a man, decide on what you want and stand your ground. wish you guys the best
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by BasketballGURU(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fernandowski:
no shit bro...... I am a cavalier.....

So who's ur favourite player...Lebron...Irvin? cool
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by dubezra: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
bodejohn:
We are in the days where deceit is celebrated and truth is scorned...

Imagine that the lady had aborted the pregnancies of those children, most of the folks talking above would have fallen head over heels with her...not knowing her past. But since she chose to live with the consequences of her actions...we jump to call her names...even though we might be worse than her.

OP, if your story is true, I pity that you came to NL to seek for opinions...you must be blaming yourself for that already.

My own opinion about single mums, I prefer a lady who is open with her past...a lady who chose to face the consequences of her actions than the one who had covered adultery and fornication with blue cold blood murder.
u are a very reasonable guy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by OLUARTS: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
keep quiet and listen to yourself, the truth is their.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by vislabraye(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
destinel:
Hi guys, I seriously need your opinion on this matter. Please take your time to go through my story:

I came in contact with this single mother of two kids in my church. This lady has every good character you want in a potential wife. Shes so selfless, God-fearing, down to earth, caring, very matured and willing to die for my love.

So we got really close, talking and started dating, it was then I discovered she had had two kids before, I couldn't believe my ears.
From her explanation, she really had a very rough past. she was dating a guy she really doesn't love.
After having a kid for him, they separated due to some reasons; then 2 years forward the guy came back begging, she agreed and then the second kid came.

Few years going forward, things really got nasty. The guy impregnated two other ladies, making her very depressed and frustrated. So she left him and had since over 7 years now been with the two kids and the guy had since then neglected her her and not even bothered about his kids; mind you, there was never a legal marriage between the two of them.

Now on my own part, I was a virgin when I met her. So she was the one who disvirgined me and we had intimated a couple number of times of course we felt guilty, remorseful and sorry for it cos it was very wrong of us. I really do love her though and she loves me, there were sometimes on three different occasions we had to break up cos I felt I couldn't go ahead with the marriage, but she falls terribly sick in the process and I myself I couldn't handle the feeling cos I always miss her. So we make up again

My pastor doesn't see anything wrong in our getting married but advises we pray really hard about it. Now, I'm quite worried the kind of resistance my family members will put up if I bring that type of lady for marriage cos there this lady ive been dating for years, she happens to be a virgin, so there was nothing intimate. I think I lover her too but not as strong as what I feel for the single mum.
She kind of broke up with me saying she needed time for herself and education, so I let her be. It was in the process I met the single mum. But we are still good friends, we talk, we laugh gist and all.....

She disvirgined you !! Are you sure you truly love her? I believe it's because of the sweet sex you both had. There's nothing wrong but it takes a lot of courage

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by narrowpathy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
To have a successful, happy, loving and perfect marriage without drama, both souls must originate from same constellation and star system and if possible, have same Soul mission on Earth. When such twin soul pillars meet, their marriage is heaven on Earth.
How does one identify a soul of the same constellation as me as well as the same soul mission. I'm really curious to know
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by NemzySeries(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Meaning?
mean meaner meanest.....figure it out
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Fernandowski(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
BasketballGURU:

So who's ur favourite player...Lebron...Irvin? cool
j.r smith!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by NemzySeries(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

You are always lying.
Smh.
But wetin concern me
hehehehehehehe.....u av cum again abi? so bkos u born for me u no wan lemme rest even for social media u no wan lemme rest abi
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by BasketballGURU(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Fernandowski:
j.r smith!!!!!!!!!!

He back from injury?
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by mctrendy001(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2017
this is a very sensitive matter not to be handled anyhow..she having two kids is not a yardstick though but have you really press her to know exactly what transpired?so unfortunate we cant hear frm the man..pls thread with caution and not been blinded by emotions kos when the brouhaha lands,you will bite your fingers,you are new to the game while she is well exposed,someone very close to me has similar case which later turns out the lady in questioned lied about many things just to earn the guys pity and all,even the parent and families of the guy frown about it,now they have gone their seperate ways..God remains God,shalom!!uote author=destinel post=55500032]Hi guys, I seriously need your opinion on this matter. Please take your time to go through my story:

She kind of broke up with me saying she needed time for herself and education, so I let her be. It was in the process I met the single mum. But we are still good friends, we talk, we laugh gist and all.....[/quote]
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by dredmatthew234(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2017
bodejohn:
We are in the days where deceit is celebrated and truth is scorned...

Imagine that the lady had aborted the pregnancies of those children, most of the folks talking above would have fallen head over heels with her...not knowing her past. But since she chose to live with the consequences of her actions...we jump to call her names...even though we might be worse than her.

OP, if your story is true, I pity that you came to NL to seek for opinions...you must be blaming yourself for that already.

My own opinion about single mums, I prefer a lady who is open with her past...a lady who chose to face the consequences of her actions than the one who had covered adultery and fornication with blue cold blood murder.
You deserve an A1 for this... This is the best opinion so far...I stand with you on this
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by justmenoni: 3:21am On Apr 13, 2017
she really had a very rough past. she was dating a guy she really doesn't love.

LIAR LIAR

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by politicapastor2: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2017
U never see anything. Do not allow love to blind u to that extent of u marrying a single mom. U will leave to regret
Like me. Its not a friendly match at all.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by politicapastor2: 5:11am On Apr 13, 2017
dubezra:
u are a very reasonable guy.
Ladies who are open to their past will use their present guy or husband as a victim. I can testify to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by politicapastor2: 5:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Angel1696:
Loff is indeed blind

Love has to see road sometimes you have to look beyond love. that H.O.D. get you hook on that puzsy abi. My guy u are addicted to that puzsy. Open ur eyes. I was once like u. Lol
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
U no get sense grin grin
Na so the sheep know reach Na, sometimes I Dey pity people wey Dey look for advice for Nairaland because, 80% of people wey Dey make comments here no get sense at all. Smh
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by TrapHedges(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2017
VanBommel:
ask traphedges, na him get the control

lol tf brah.. Iono nothing bout single mothers
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2017
maxwell60:
Na so the sheep know reach Na, sometimes I Dey pity people wey Dey look for advice for Nairaland because, 80% of people wey Dey make comments here no get sense at all. Smh
Lol,so true.I will rather seek advice from pple around me than coming to nl. grin Mad pple just full here.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2017
NemzySeries:

hehehehehehehe.....u av cum again abi? so bkos u born for me u no wan lemme rest even for social media u no wan lemme rest abi

Na you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.