Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Should I Marry This Single Mother? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (51443 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by NemzySeries(m): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I thought its baby mama? tongue tongue
wat of mamababy?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by emmanuele3: 5:22am On Apr 16, 2017
Oga think with your brain and not with your dick ok
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by CHARLYX9: 12:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Fernandowski:
no problem bro

I am shaq...... you use BBM??
guy hw far?am yet to receive a response bro
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Fernandowski(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2017
CHARLYX9:
guy hw far?am yet to receive a response bro
bro, the distance is just much.... I stay at Onitsha and u stay at Lagos..... you don't use whatsapp?? who doesn't??
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by correctguy101(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Tallesty1:
See question. You dey look for person to blame when the going gets tough.

e wan dodge the responsibility. So dat when e hapun e go say "na dat yeye correctguy101 for nairaland give me dis mumu advice". I for no marry you if no be him yeye advice.

God forbid my name to appear dat way for husband and wife quarreling.

Op, she was the first you slept with plus the other girlfriend is still unbroken (or so u tot, maybe not broken by u but u Neva touch her).
It might not be u thinking, I suspect little junior is the one doing the thinking. Don't underestimate the power of an experienced cowgirl riding a novice like yourself, you must fall in love sharpaly.

Morning abeg

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by newslifeop: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Dont
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by NaijaBlend: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2018
From her explanation, she really had a very rough past. she was dating a guy she really doesn't love. After having a kid for him, they separated due to some reasons; then 2 years forward the guy came back begging, she agreed and then the second kid came.

Liars everywhere. You did not love him but you slept with him the first time and go pregnant..., and again the second time after many years? Who are you deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Skepticus: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
NaijaBlend:

Liars everywhere. You did not love him but you slept with him the first time and go pregnant..., and again the second time after many years? Who are you deceiving?

The guy na confirm simp. That slut just dey use im head anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by sylve11: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2021
FelixFelicis:
HOD, headmaster, choirmaster, apostle etc na them dey fvck pass lipsrsealed

grin cool
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by sylve11: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Emhicee:
Don't worry. Marry her you hear? Good boy. Just that the guy will come back and beg again and he'd put his third child in her. Or better still if you impregnate her, he'd help you top it so the child looks like you from the waist up and him, from the waist down. Yeye boy. Asking for opinion at 30.

This comment almost choked me. grin grin cool
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by sylve11: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Abudu2000:
bro i don't even need to read your story, baby mama is a no no, even if she look like a saint unless you want heartbreak or carry another person wahalla for your head.

they will never get over their first baby daddy and them dey lie too much

Loud it. cool
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
She dated a guy she didn't love, why??

The guy came back and she still accepted him and had another child for him...

What did that guy see in her that made him escape??

And how're you sure that guy won't come back again in the near future??

What if she accepts him when he comes??

See OP...

As long as there's a child involved, there will always be a connection between her and the young man...

From your write up, she's probably the only girl you've slept with, could it be that this is what is clouding your judgement??

I'm not against you marrying a single mother (even though that's something I will never do), but you have to think this through carefully...

Marriage is not something you enter without careful planning not to talk of marrying a single mother of 2...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin / Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? / The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.