Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (57892 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by goin24: 5:21am On Jun 08, 2017
hmmmmmm

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by BigBrother9ja: 5:21am On Jun 08, 2017
uyiekpenn:
I can't date or even marry a woman who's not financially stable herself. If I'm earning 1m naira per month, my wife must be earning nothing less than 500-800k per month. No girl wants a struggling man but they forget that even the already made man was once a struggling man too.
Oyea...
Like davido undecided
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by BigBrother9ja: 5:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Ifakiland:
My desire to get rich isn't so a gal can say yes to me or not...I wanna get rich cos I love been rich.
I need guys to AV dat mentality stop pursuing wealth to impress this hoes...pursue wealth for ur own good.
Being
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Genilufoye1: 5:27am On Jun 08, 2017
pedrilo:
u will end up with a woman u dnt like bro. Trust me.

Yh,,,, you made sense
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by dingbang(m): 5:35am On Jun 08, 2017
I won't even advise any girl to love me when I am rich. I won't value her. I value people who fellowshipped with me in the days of my humble beginnings.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by lonelydora: 5:41am On Jun 08, 2017
refiner:
Already made man... lipsrsealed

You no wan follow cook the food wey you go eat later. Okay oooo.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by khristal87(m): 5:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Dem hypocrites gang....they all wnt struggling guys,,, yes struggling guys like yahoo boys, musicians, actors and politicians...they should tell us d meaning of struggling
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Emilord(m): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I will prefer a semi_alrdy made man and a semi_struggler,so we can hustle together and be MADE.
Reasonable thinking. If not that I have a girl friend now,I would have
slided into your DM...lol
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by wizkidblogger(f): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2017
They want to struggle together, so they can remind the guy later that they sufferred together..... mtchew*
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by seunakin231(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Talk os cheap jare.. no b today girls.... lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by lincs25(m): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2017
We are creating problems to ourselves by thinking low about how women were created to be mens helper. God say that it will not be good for a man to be alone and then he made Eve to serve as a helper. They did not create her to be a parasite on man, so if those girls want they should be classifying men to be already made and struggling when they clock thirty is time for men of God to interven in their condition with prayers and deliverance...they should better wise up. How can I create a trade?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by mhizoma(f): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2017
what's the need of already made or not. once he match well with the way my heart feels for him. then no problem
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2017
What's wrong with wanting someone stable ?
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by bezimo(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Interesting topic. I think guys should also be concerned about the caliber of lady they'll like to end up with. These days its better to spend the rest of your life with somebody that can significantly complement you financially. Personally I've always said I'd never consider a lady that can't at least meet me 40% of the way, because I have so many projects lined up and our contributions will be 60-40. So the question isn't really what type of guy you 'prefer' its what kind of guy you meet up to. There's nothing wrong with being unemployed or earning peanuts and praying for a rich man to give you a life sha. You can either beat your chest with pride and say you want a man you can complement significantly or you humbly beg for a made man to rescue you from poverty. Your own worth should determine your taste in men. Though TBH I personally don't respect girls that think because they're fine they should get a made man, I only respect women that work hard to make an honest living, instead of leeching off their daddies and sugar daddies/yahoo boyfriends.

Well stated.
Bunch of liabilities everywhere looking for a made man to rescue them from poverty. So called fine girl without sense, without capacity, and broke looking for what her hand can't reach. Exactly. .it should be based on what type of guy you measure up to or you complement based on what you can bring to the table...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by vicben27(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2017
refiner:
when he strts giving you an already made beating and maltreatment you strt blaming God!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nackzy: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Struggling guy
If I come now u go start to dh show me attitude
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nature8(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2017
uyiekpenn:
you're very correct. Most guys want to be rich just to impress cheap girls. I want to be rich to be able take care of my lovely mom who has suffered a lot for me and my siblings, my dad who invested in me and also to put a smile on the faces of those who don't have. That's my aim of wanting to be rich.

Naso bro cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by nobleblood: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2017
When I was in secondary school, few girls wanted to date, they all said their guy was in uni.

In uni, no girl wanted to date, they all said their guy was a " working class" and they cannot date students. Now am some still say they cannot date guy within similar pay grade"

I think its part if their psychic make to behave this way. It promt us more to push as well. Otherwise we might be lazy and contented with little. Even in the villages, women their want to date the best hunter or famer. It has always been so across time and space. Ours is to not to judge it solely in the negative sense, rather see it as what it is and keep working hard and focus.

For women though I will advise that. You try and open your eyes to happening realities. Times are shrinking. Find a man with potentials. For every ready made guy your looking at, your not the only one seeing him. Hundred of women are staring in similar direction. Break away from the park and find yours. If I were you pretty girls, I will stick to the nerdy book reading guys. They are usually the ones who employs the swaggy dudes infuture.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by vicben27(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2017
i aint settlin down wit no random lady who dosnt knw hw i got to were i am. i thank God for the kind of woman He has given to me shez bin suportive n encouragin. hw can one forget such a person. nt all dis gold diggin hoes lookin 4 a brother to leech on!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by excel101(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2017
whitebeard:
I won't reveal my wealth to any woman I wanna marry until after the marriage
Dundee United, focus on the question and moreover the question is for ladies.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by basty: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I will prefer a semi_alrdy made man and a semi_struggler,so we can hustle together and be MADE.

Reason people failed examination, already made or struggling man.

Were you asked otherwise? Olodo

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nackzy: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2017
vanida6:
Already made man tongue
Slay queen... I will Never marry your type cos I know what ur coming for.... Don't take it personal okay

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Apostlebokohara: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2017
I choose struggle man with focus and determination
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Goshoreb(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Your Son And His Big Problem (attah's Concept) (episode 4)

That moment a teacher thinks he knows it all, and finally meets his crazy superior. Watch this EXTREMELY FUNNY VIDEO, YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM.
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQYour Son And His Big Problem (attah's Concept) (episode 4)

That moment a teacher thinks he knows it all, and finally meets his crazy superior. Watch this EXTREMELY FUNNY VIDEO, YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM.
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQ
Your Son And His Big Problem (attah's Concept) (episode 4)

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQ
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by sekem: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Me, I will always prefer a non made woman at all

So that I can easily discharge her at will whenever the sex starts getting boring

And replace her immediately with more and more non made women

So help me God

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nackzy: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2017
From dis comment u can know runs Girls aka slay mamas
Even if they ask me for jamb..waec or job interview question I no go fail am... They Will always go for already mad guy
Forgetting that he started somewhere...
I don't blame dem I blame girls that don't see the potentials in struggling guys... I bet you one day they will become the gangote's.. Adenugas, jumos, n co
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by RapportNaija(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Interesting topic. I think guys should also be concerned about the caliber of lady they'll like to end up with. These days its better to spend the rest of your life with somebody that can significantly complement you financially. Personally I've always said I'd never consider a lady that can't at least meet me 40% of the way, because I have so many projects lined up and our contributions will be 60-40. So the question isn't really what type of guy you 'prefer' its what kind of guy you meet up to. There's nothing wrong with being unemployed or earning peanuts and praying for a rich man to give you a life sha. You can either beat your chest with pride and say you want a man you can complement significantly or you humbly beg for a made man to rescue you from poverty. Your own worth should determine your taste in men. Though TBH I personally don't respect girls that think because they're fine they should get a made man, I only respect women that work hard to make an honest living, instead of leeching off their daddies and sugar daddies/yahoo boyfriends.

Smh! So your woman should come and be your business partner in your marriage huh? 60/40 - You sound really lazy grin So what if your woman decides that her 40 goes to her family support or whatever but not to contribute to you? Will you chase her (in Patience Jonathan's voice), will you? And what happens when she starts earning enough to meet you 150/200 to your 100% You will resign so she can take over from contributing abi? Smh women run for this one - he is the type that would legit lay claims to your legit earnings. No woman does good with this type of men!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by emperormossad(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2017
adajoe555:
me I prefer non

hustle for myself
Sister, you get sense!
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2017
refiner:

see ya mouth..... u na already made woman? So na wetin u go come add for him life? Or dem born u to dey take only.

That's y e no good to dey buy girls ready-made cloths for xmas season. Later they start looking for ready-made everything.
#TeamCutAndSew cheesy

But refiner why u never still pm me since? Wen we want go KFC na? wink
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Ifakiland:
My desire to get rich isn't so a gal can say yes to me or not...I wanna get rich cos I love been rich.
I need guys to AV dat mentality stop pursuing wealth to impress this hoes...pursue wealth for ur own good.

u d man cool
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by emperormossad(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2017
NotOfThis:
Pondering.
Sister, take a look @ the economy. Take a look @ life around you, in this cesspool called Nigeria and ponder no more. If you see already made guy, grab am. Give you kids the kinda life you may not have had. It's not a crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.