Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (57906 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by linearity: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
All these ones, when dem dey shout struggling man, struggling man....struggles get levels oh!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Malakh: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
the job of a woman is to assist an already made man, a struggling guy shouldnt be marrying women,its the same reason Solomon had 1000 wives
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
A struggling man ain't attractive.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Aisien11(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
man when nor get money nor good oo. girls be wise
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Gotze1: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I will prefer a semi_alrdy made man and a semi_struggler,so we can hustle together and be MADE.
Why you dey tempt person with your dp like this na.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Gotze1: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
a struggling ready made guy is better!
Which one be struggling already made. Better talk now.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Michellla:
No harm in that cheesy
hmm.. but they sed choose one.. abi u jus want to please d boys here

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Never go for a struggling man because they are bunch of ingrates.They will treat you like trash

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by bellenornor(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
I won't reveal my wealth to any woman I wanna marry until after the marriage
I know a lady that met a guy in a Keke.. Somehow they got talking n now they're engaged. U won't believe that the guy is a multi millionaire.. Drives a range rover sport, has a Ferrari and some landed properties too. It could work for u sha

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by MONITZ: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
uyiekpenn:
you're very correct. Most guys want to be rich just to impress cheap girls. I want to be rich to be able take care of my lovely mom who has suffered a lot for me and my siblings, my dad who invested in me and also to put a smile on the faces of those who don't have. That's my aim of wanting to be rich.

Wow, u re a good child, the type every parent wants to have, it's surprising because u re not a female child who re well known for taking care of their parents when they become old...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by KentoRaba(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
refiner:
Already made man... lipsrsealed
U must have come from a poor background.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by dollarnaira: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
uyiekpenn:
you're very correct. Most guys want to be rich just to impress cheap girls. I want to be rich to be able take care of my lovely mom who has suffered a lot for me and my siblings, my dad who invested in me and also to put a smile on the faces of those who don't have. That's my aim of wanting to be rich.

You can carry out all these without being rich.Contentment is the key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by tunatrezy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
na wa o! some people comments fear me o
does it mean that there's possibility that the struggling man won't make it or even make it big.
"SUFFER WITH YOUR MAN AND ENJOY THE REWARD WHEN IT COMES DONT" the guy will never ever forget you when the reward is positive.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Desdola(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hope all those replies are from the heart. Its easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Cinderella5

Pls wats ur choice?
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by davidif: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
What kind of question is This? Why not kukuma ask them whether they like poverty or wealth? Some people and there overtly simplistic way of reasoning ehn?
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pondering.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Aisien11(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
refiner:
Already made man... lipsrsealed
Refiner Baba God don pick ur call.. add me on whatsapp. +393510744436...
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Youdondeymad: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Interesting topic. I think guys should also be concerned about the caliber of lady they'll like to end up with. These days its better to spend the rest of your life with somebody that can significantly complement you financially. Personally I've always said I'd never consider a lady that can't at least meet me 40% of the way, because I have so many projects lined up and our contributions will be 60-40. So the question isn't really what type of guy you 'prefer' its what kind of guy you meet up to. There's nothing wrong with being unemployed or earning peanuts and praying for a rich man to give you a life sha. You can either beat your chest with pride and say you want a man you can complement significantly or you humbly beg for a made man to rescue you from poverty. Your own worth should determine your taste in men. Though TBH I personally don't respect girls that think because they're fine they should get a made man, I only respect women that work hard to make an honest living, instead of leeching off their daddies and sugar daddies/yahoo boyfriends.
A million likes for you homie,we have the same mindset and orientation.

Weldone sir

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by doskie(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Interesting topic. I think guys should also be concerned about the caliber of lady they'll like to end up with. These days its better to spend the rest of your life with somebody that can significantly complement you financially. Personally I've always said I'd never consider a lady that can't at least meet me 40% of the way, because I have so many projects lined up and our contributions will be 60-40. So the question isn't really what type of guy you 'prefer' its what kind of guy you meet up to. There's nothing wrong with being unemployed or earning peanuts and praying for a rich man to give you a life sha. You can either beat your chest with pride and say you want a man you can complement significantly or you humbly beg for a made man to rescue you from poverty. Your own worth should determine your taste in men. Though TBH I personally don't respect girls that think because they're fine they should get a made man, I only respect women that work hard to make an honest living, instead of leeching off their daddies and sugar daddies/yahoo boyfriends.
you are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Vindyk(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by WinningDiva: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
I want an already made man. Reasons are:
1. You never know a man until he has money. if you go for a struggling man, by the time he starts having money and becomes made, he will suddenly discover that you are no longer good enough for him. He will push you aside or break up with you and starts looking for another that ''beffits' his present status.
2. The ladies that would marry the already made men, do they have two heads?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Women know how to say the right things for the cameras.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by doskie(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Decide for yourself.
hmmmm
cucumber people una weh done ohhh

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
the term is companion, ladies need to get that there are two types of people in life, the goal driven and the comfortable/normal.

it doesn't matter whether a man earns a million even a trillion, if his goal driven, his an already made man, such a man needs a companion, that could take care of the normal stuff,provide support so they can accomplish their goals.

a poor man can be already made as long as his comfortably with been poor, earning average salary, wake up, eat ,shit, go to work, come back,eat n sleep, as long as his comfortable with that circle, that's an already made man.

the term is a companion, look for companion that compliments yhu.
according to gender defined roles, men supposed to be goal driven, while ladies are supposed to be comfortable. Buh the world is changing some men were born comfortable, others goal driven.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by porozhniy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
cloud9usher:
I'm not surprised!

Sometimes I imagine how this world would look like in 20 years to come. About 40 years ago, our mothers readily accepted to marry our fathers, back then most of our fathers were either uneducated or very poor, but these women(our mothers) stayed with our fathers and they grew together and raised a successful family.

Fast forward to 2017, a Nigerian girl won't even consider dating an average guy talk less of marrying him.

These set of ladies we have now in Nigeria are not any closer to the qualities of our dear and great mothers, I'm not in support of a man being lazy or broke, no man should EVER be in such a state, but Nigerian women had shown in recent times that they are just after the money and are greedy and lazy enough to see men as a poverty alleviation program.

If Nigerian ladies were as successful and rich as how they want men to be before they can consider dating/marrying then it wouldn't have been an issue, the annoying thing is that these ladies who set standards for riches are either jobless or have nothing to write home about financially, its only in Nigeria that women make it seem like being rich is for the man only, the man should get rich and spend the money on their lazy ass, what a mentality!

I rest my case, my God help you ladies, as for we men, we are way smarter and wiser now, we are!

Our forbearers may not have gone to school, but they were educated in other aspects of life, life was much simpler, so marrying the average man wasn't a problem.

At a primal level, we play complementary roles to each other. Equalism & consumerism may have changed those dynamics a bit but it hasn't changed those primordial desires.

A female wanting to depend on you for resources in this age of equalism is making you the proverbial piper who dictates the tune.

What do you want from your potential woman/women?
Go for it and don't apologise while at it.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Youdondeymad: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2017
iPurge:
ejo lo fe ro
grin Oroki lo wa ta.

Nigerian ladies are CIA,Mossad,FBI,MI5 etc,he must be kidding.

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by porozhniy(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2017
WinningDiva:
I want an already made man. Reasons are:
1. You never know a man until he has money. if you go for a struggling man, by the time he starts having money and becomes made, he will suddenly discover that you are no longer good enough for him. He will push you aside or break up with you and starts looking for another that ''beffits' his present status.
2. The ladies that would marry the already made men, do they have two heads?
You will be doing yourselves a huge favour if you don't depend on a man to survive economically.
Unless you marry a good man, you'll still be pushed aside once you get past ur sexual peak.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by mekuso89(m): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2017
megareal:
I prefer a man who hasn't arrived yet, but still on the right path to getting there.
queen

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by chijokz(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I will prefer a semi_alrdy made man and a semi_struggler,so we can hustle together and be MADE.
God bless u dear...
Are u single?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Johnsown1(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Give me your number,i want to give u a ring
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Princechuks90(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2017
uyiekpenn:
I can't date or even marry a woman who's not financially stable herself. If I'm earning 1m naira per month, my wife must be earning nothing less than 500-800k per month. No girl wants a struggling man but they forget that even the already made man was once a struggling man too.

I luv ur comment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.