Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (57948 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by NigPatriot(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2017
MEN hustle to make money, not necessarily for any Lady, but i mean your family. Someone invested in you to get you to where you are! Sacrifices from Parents, that should be your motivation. A Lady's loyalty to a man is not always about what he has, ive seen extremely wealthy men that have their wives file for divorce. A complete man is one who goes after fulfillment; what makes a man is not wealth but purpose. Be a complete man and watch ladies of different kind come after you! But please eh! be loyal to just one.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Jhamzy(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
a struggling ready made guy is better!

Sharp Girl. You are in between. Choose one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2017
whitebeard:
I won't reveal my wealth to any woman I wanna marry until after the marriage
That's a good thought. Wish well because you just made the right decision
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by castrokins(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2017
SirJeffry:
Maybe you wanna marry an oyibo cos an average Naija girl can stay in Lagos and see your pocket in Abujagrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
No be the reason I dey shout since say I love you and go die for u but you just dey use my heart as pen knife to peel tangerine?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by lilyheaven: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Ifakiland:
My desire to get rich isn't so a gal can say yes to me or not...I wanna get rich cos I love been rich.
I need guys to AV dat mentality stop pursuing wealth to impress this hoes...pursue wealth for ur own good.
Y do some guys call ladies hoes, even if you are not a hoe, always remember you have a mother, sister, cousin sister, even your beloved daughter and wife.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by holajeedayy: 12:52am On Jun 08, 2017
DanielTos:
Some ladies don't know which one to opt for. Whether the already or struggle. Just choose some that will make your life sweet.

my broda u are very correct ,as fr me i will like to marry the girl that deserve me cox even now that am not marry i still maintain my singleness just try to give my future imidiate family and my mother the best life.........
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Segadem(m): 12:53am On Jun 08, 2017
A normal guy who is not struggling or ready made tongue.
grin
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nuahall2k14(m): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2017
See This Struggling Guy
whitebeard:
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by damzy88: 1:08am On Jun 08, 2017
nahzyla:
The problem with marrying a struggling guy is that they will start chasing women up and down if they eventually get rich, forgetting the wife that suffered with them in the past.
Men these days are not serious at all. You want a woman to contribute almost the same thing you bring financially but you won't contribute in her house work like cooking for the family once in a while or bathing kids, taking them to and from school.
You want a woman that will contribute and taking care of your lazy behinds while at the same time she is 1000% submissive and humble and always does whatever you say.

That's not possible.

The premise of women being submissive is built on the fact that men provide for them and for the entire family. If you are no longer providers then on what grounds can you beat your chest to call yourself the leader of the house? Get this into your heads, all you lazy men, the minute your wife joins you on providing for the family then you have relinquished and given up some aspects of your leadership and superiority to her.
Rubbish. Are you saying there are no ready made women that are submissive?Don't encourage laziness on the part of ladies. Gracias

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Already made all the way cheesy

Call me gold digger I don't fucvking care , the struggling guys coming around too are waiting to dig my diamonds cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2017
I'll take what God gives me I honestly have no answer for this question.

I'm not here to stack paper endlessly without actually living and Thanking God
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by wadetaw202: 1:54am On Jun 08, 2017
A normal guy who is not struggling or ready made tongue.

I thought you aren't really keen on marriage. When are you joining FIN
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by OTEGA1: 1:58am On Jun 08, 2017
I hope soon ladies will be given clay to create dere own man to dere speck......

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by chiraqDemon(m): 2:19am On Jun 08, 2017
whitebeard:
Just like shanks has not yet revealed his full power until luffy meets him at the last island on the grand line.

Will u be my nakama smiley
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Lexusgs430: 2:26am On Jun 08, 2017
I personally prefer a MADE LADY. Why would I want to struggle, when I already have someone at a financial advantage point to simply boost me?
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by kenx1(m): 2:31am On Jun 08, 2017
The bottomline HUSTLE HARD!!!
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Azumoney44(f): 3:07am On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
Olodoo, simple English, Ready-made or Struggling, not struggling ready made.

When dem go send you go school, you no go attend lecture

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Lifestone(m): 3:08am On Jun 08, 2017
uyiekpenn:
I can't date or even marry a woman who's not financially stable herself. If I'm earning 1m naira per month, my wife must be earning nothing less than 500-800k per month. No girl wants a struggling man but they forget that even the already made man was once a struggling man too.
Bro watch the video. Most girls in the video will prefer struggling guy with potentials.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by birdman(m): 3:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Lifestone:

Bro watch the video. Most girls in the video will prefer struggling guy with potentials.

hahahaha...u no code bros. they should have done hidden camera experiment, see which one these ladies will pick between struggling guy, ok guy and ready made when talk becomes action. Best believe 99% are flocking towards the money
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by God2man(m): 3:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Very good thread.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Cinderella5(f): 3:38am On Jun 08, 2017
tescoman90:
Cinderella5

Pls wats ur choice?
anyone, provided I am attracted to him.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 08, 2017
ivolt:
Guys with this mentality are actually less than 5% of Nigerian men,
so the girls are in safe hands.
Women didn't just wake up one morning and feel entitled to already
made men, they are simply responding to the message being sent
by men themselves.
The truth is women who pursue financial independence are less successful
in getting married, this is because they are assumed to be disrespectful,
arrogant and too busy to build a home.
So you won't blame ladies who focus on searching and waiting for the
ready made man, it is what society celebrates and reward.
You have a point, but the truth is that many career women remain single because they prefer to be involved with 'senior men', most of whom are already married. Sure, some of them are pompous because they've 'made it', but its their insistence on going for men they can 'gain' from that causes them to remain single. For instance, most ladies in my office would rather go after the 'ogas' than their mates. There's a primal urge encoded in your genes to mate with virile men, only over the years virility has transformed from raw physical strength to power and authority, which goes hand in hand with wealth and position. These days whenever people say I need a wife when they see me doing house chores, I ask them if they mean house girl. If I can disdain society's dogmatic belief that women are glorified house girls, you can stop seeing men as a means to escape penury. There's nothing wrong in getting a job and marrying a man that isn't ten times richer than you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by VagileVictor(m): 4:17am On Jun 08, 2017
If your are willing to marry an already made man, also ask yourself if you are already made too?

Don't rush into marriage that will mortgage your happiness for life.

Already made women should marry already made men for a balance between the two or the imbalance will result to inferiority complex and ridiculing in terms responsibilities handling.

Be wise and start with a man you can be proud of and a woman that can be proud of you to. A man or woman who can look into your eyes and tell you "thank you for being there for me while I was down or when I have not made it" rather than a man or woman who will ask you when it matters most "did you know when I made all these wealth you are enjoying?"

Truly, those languages hurts, demoralizes and undermines humans probity and self esteems are trampled on at will.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by jeevyww(m): 4:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Lies,I see,hear lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by lovebelovedk: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2017
ONLINE POLL- CAN YOU QUIT INTERNET FOR ONE BILLION NAIRA?

https://belovedkonsult.com/can-you-quit-internet-for-one-billion-naira-online-poll/
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by kilokeys(m): 5:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Hmm they should keep their opinions to themselves.. I really do not believe what ladies say these days..

I have dated girls that tell u they don't mind a guy with vision and all.. But their main intent is to corrupt the orderliness in the relationship.. They end up lacing ur life with subtle insults and occasional outburst of frustration.

I don hang boot.. I no do again.

I'll struggle it out.. Then pick a wife I can fend for 100%

But the clause here is, I'll pick a wife that grew up comfortable. My wealth and her dad's on the same pedestal.

If u need a banky, u must be an adesua.. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:

be deceiving urself......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Skappy44(m): 5:07am On Jun 08, 2017
i'm struggling not because i want to impress girls but to take care of my dad, mom who is investing on me
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Liars and pretenders.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by dee02(m): 5:18am On Jun 08, 2017
whitebeard:

This will sink you most likely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Getting Married And Celebrating In Northern Nigeria / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.