Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,117 members, 7,957,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (42452 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Xtargold(f): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eshiettk:
Hello, how are you doing?
I'm doing great,you?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Eshiettk(m): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Im doing ok. Happy Easter.
Xtargold:

I'm doing great,you?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by MustiizRaja(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

No, no security guards. I mentioned people in the food & beverage industry because that's the kind of job I used to do back then. Those were the people I was hobnobbing with if you may.

smiles
how u doing dear

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by youngbelieve(f): 4:36am On Apr 18, 2017
lefulefu:

na lie grin grin grin..u dey fear make im no steph otobo u grin grin grin grin
so finally de word 'steph otobo' don comot for dictionary grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2017
Eshiettk:
Hello

Hi✋
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2017
youngbelieve:

so finally de word 'steph otobo' don comot for dictionary grin grin
haha na today u know grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Eshiettk(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Demola99:

Hi✋
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Eshiettk:

I'm good
You?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Eshiettk(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fantastic. Would love to get to know you.
Demola99:

I'm good
You?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by remedick: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2017
rose54321:
Anything related to IT and public speaking.

He should also have muscles and be fresh.
hmmmm? Na wa o.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by PromiseUche(m): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Nurses, pharmacist, teachers but must be cute
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SSpeter(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2017
geekybabe:

Yea.. we tech girls rock. We are evry guys delight. cheesy
I trust you are married by now or you have a minimum of 10 guys per week killing themselves over you... + or - 35 years and the whole career thing is history. I wish my elder brother had not factored in career when he made his choice.

@op you must be a matured guy to know feeding is a necessity. We have almost all spent more than 20% of our lives that is if we are going to live till 100 (for those above 20yrs) and the the last 20% is a rounding up.(80-100yrs). We have say 60% left. 50% would be spent to cater for children and family. We only have 10% left to discuss career in marriage and other futility...

@ OP I only want a lady with a good heart not an interesting one!!!
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by geekybabe(f): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2017
SSpeter:
[s]I trust you are married by now or you have a minimum of 10 guys per week killing themselves over you... + or - 35 years and the whole career thing is history. I wish my elder brother had not factored in career when he made his choice.

@ OP I only want a lady with a good heart not an interesting one!!![/s][

Delusional human. As if marriage is the ultimate of all achievements.

Oya come and beat me because i choose to pursue my dreams now. Is it your life?

Next time If you have nothing sensible to say just waka pass.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SSpeter(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2017
geekybabe:

Delusional human. As if marriage is the ultimate of all achievements.

Oya come and beat me because i choose to pursue my dreams now. Is it your life?

Next time If you have nothing sensible to say just waka pass.
When people talk about pursuing their dreams I laugh like other people are folding their hands and drinking beer. I have worked with two fantastic companies and currently heading a sales team. Intelligent people on a good career path don't talk much or flaunt it. Rather we chase other things we can't control because the career growth path is already set. This is Nigeria we can claim anything online...don't bother quoting me enjoy your life...
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by geekybabe(f): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2017
SSpeter:
When people talk about pursuing their dreams I laugh like other people are folding their hands and drinking beer. I have worked with two fantastic companies and currently heading a sales team. Intelligent people on a good career path don't talk much or flaunt it. Rather we chase other things we can't control because the career growth path is already set. This is Nigeria we can claim anything online...don't bother quoting me enjoy your life...

In your mind now, you think you are intelligent cheesy. Olodo. Topic of discussion is 'What type of career endears you to the opposite sex?' But foolishly u chose to derail it.

If you want to seek relevance, ask oga seun to create guidance and counselling section. I did not ask you if u have a job or if u work for a non fantastic company. stop trying desperately to get attention. Its a freaking faceless forum. Once again, if you have nothing relevant to contribute to the topic of discussion, just waka pass. undecided
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SSpeter(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2017
geekybabe:

In your mind now, you think you are intelligent cheesy. Olodo. Topic of discussion is 'What type of career endears you to the opposite sex?' But foolishly u chose to derail it.

If you want to seek relevance, ask oga seun to create guidance and counselling section. I did not ask you if u have a job or if u work for a non fantastic company. stop trying desperately to get attention. Its a freaking faceless forum. Once again, if you have nothing relevant to contribute to the topic of discussion, just waka pass. undecided
You sound so excited. Your harsh use of language is clearly understood...you 're just a kid!
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Heartbender: 4:23am On Dec 31, 2017
stephenmorris:
For a woman it's olosho but a man I think been a pastor or marriage counselor
Guy, are you bi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.