Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (42062 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by youngbelieve(f): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
nothing freaks me more dan a guy on suit, damn!!! with his shining shoe nd fitted tser omo I fit no mind ur face at all oo

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:

Boobs never baff! cheesycheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
youngbelieve:
nothing freaks me more dan a guy on suit, damn!!! with his shining shoe nd fitted tser omo I fit no mind ur face at all oo
really? so if na beach u dey go with ur boyfriend u go still insist make he wear im suit and tie? grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Jman06(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'll love to be with a professional colleague so we can always share ideas and solve problems together..

#pharmacistsrock#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
I love guys in STEM; engineers, handy men...even if na mechanic.
There is just something about a man that is analytical and can fix things.

I used to like uniform men, especially Navy _minus NPF please.
You see lawyers ehn, I no like those people at allll! Side eyes @Cfcman cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
DaisyII:
is that a career? ;p
Lol, some of us are not so selective.

Just have hips and ass and we're good. grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Physician/software engineers.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by GlobalGisting(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by shams040(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Programmer or pharmacist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
As long as it's legit and something he enjoys.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by goingape1: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Toks2008:
Tell me you are a caterer and you have won 60% of my affection and be a good caterer with wify attributes and I'm hooked.

So if you are a man or woman,what type of career endears you to the opposite sex?
a white woman and a portable breas.t size and that's all!

I got no interest with black baboons undecided
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
any career, except being a banker, above all your attitude esp when it suites me.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Rilwayne001: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Medical professional, especially a doctor. They are the most caring professionals out there, coupled with their brilliancy. Of course I want someone that'd give me intelligent kids and not face painters and yahoo yahoo angry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
HAS TO BE TEACHING.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Omotayor123(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Toks2008:

In other words...anything goes as long as he shows you the money...
I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about the general trend.

personally, I choose love, regardless of the career. make he sha dey legit.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by chukzyfcbb: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
tell any girl that you work in an
OIL and GAS firm and you have already won her heart straight yp!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Omotayor123(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Toks2008:

In other words...anything goes as long as he shows you the money...
I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about the general trend.

personally, I choose love, regardless of the career. make he sha dey legit.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by donmalcolm21(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:
I used to have a thing for guys in uniforms but not anymore. It didn't even have to be a white-collar job, just as long as he wore a uniform I would buckle at the knees grin Anything from chef, waiter, bartender, etc.
Dis one no be Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by kingkhan(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Doctor
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by FavoredGuy: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Career kwa? Or was this question not meant for everybody to contribute. If career endears u to someone, what is difference between that and infatuation?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by PaARAaH(f): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
How do ya'll see a lady engineer and a lawyer roll together? Or two engineers tho roll togethere?!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KingAfo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:
I used to have a thing for guys in uniforms but not anymore. It didn't even have to be a white-collar job, just as long as he wore a uniform I would buckle at the knees grin Anything from chef, waiter, bartender, etc.
osheee miss buckle....

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Omotayor123(f): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Emodeee:

hello, beautiful.
Hey, it's been a while. hello!
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by JeffreyJames(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tell me you're a programmer, and you've got me.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
"endear " you say op abi?, the truth is you can't say career without having money at the back of your mind, so just earn six figures that's all that matters. grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by enesty77(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
pharmacy gets me going crazy.. all i really need is a smart person. no tym to dull. just be a decisive person, dat lady who can get take actions at a go

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by pxjosh(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jman06:
I'll love to be with a professional colleague so we can always share ideas and solve problems together..

#pharmacistsrock#
smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by uyiekpenn(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
If I'm asked what careers endears me to a woman I'll say journalism or if she's a masseuse though must be fleshy, have big boobs, good manners and of course can cook. If you've got that you have me.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Jesusbabygirl(f): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Engineer noni!. Had to marry one.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by pxjosh(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
shams040:
Programmer or pharmacist
Why pharmacist?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Xtargold(f): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Medical doctor, Pilot or Soldier. cool

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by pxjosh(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
enesty77:
pharmacy gets me going crazy.. all i really need is a smart person. no tym to dull. just be a decisive person, dat lady who can get take actions at a go
I can Link you up with pharmacist(s)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.