Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (42440 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Melsan: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2017
sisisioge:
I used to get weak in the knees for doctors and guys in uniform(Military) but now I'm all for the number jugglers. I love engineers, statisticians, analysts, stock broker...all the works. So long as you are a number guru that knows mathematics, you've got my attention grin
Same here grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2017
DP
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by prince985(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2017
g

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2017
doctors... I have this feeling that they are good care givers.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by cyber5(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2017
geekybabe:
Yea.. we tech girls rock. We are evry guys delight. cheesy

And you're 100000000000000% right
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol smiley

A Laugher of sorrow smiley
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Creative things........like visual art (painting, sculpture, architecture, photography, film). I also find chefs and writers very sexy. The important thing is to do it with swag, passion, and be successful at it.
I see u grin

I have all cry don't swallow me oooo

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Luiz1:
I am a boxer. I can punch u in the cheeks - but not every time. Plz accept my love.

Was that meant to be funny? Like really
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2017
youngbelieve:

mba ooo ah don't want dah one, ah want young and fresh blood grin grin

na lie grin grin grin..u dey fear make im no steph otobo u grin grin grin grin

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

A Laugher of sorrow smiley

Sorrow? cheesy

You gotta be kidding me...

well... it was a harmless question to gain your attention.

It was nice having it. Have a wonderful easter ahead!
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Olufemi66(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:
Anything!

Just have wide hips and nyash and you got me. wink
Shey like dis 1? grin

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by porchbaby(f): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nothing beat like multi millionaire Christian Grey grin grin grin

Financially stable, all VIPs access , very hot & handsome man, own a penthouse with helipad & not to mention his "PLAYROOM " grin grin grin
gbam Uve said it all
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sorrow? cheesy

You gotta be kidding me...

well... it was a harmless question to gain your attention.

It was nice having it. Have a wonderful easter ahead!

Lol I'm joking. Lighten up

Have a nice Easter too
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

Lol I'm joking. Lighten up

Have a nice Easter too

wink

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
metallisc:

i know what you mean, we love you too... can we hang out? cool grin grin grin grin

below is my picture in all my uniformed glory! grin grin grin grin
end time policeman
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by RolaDiva(f): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
cyber5:
A female Computer Scientist like RolaDiva, Programmer, Web developer, web designer, hacker, tech blogger, software developer

Then you've got me 5000%

Awwnn..thanks baby me

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Quinn22(f): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Anything in the medical line is okay for me kiss
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by PaARAaH(f): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
iyke649:
wow. Am also a Chemical Engineer. Nice to meet u dear. I presume you should be in ur finals. Are you?
300 level so a wrong presumption
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by LegitBoy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
I have this soft spot for smart and intelligent girls, so if you have a successful career and can engage me intellectually...I'm all yours. I think I will love to get married to a Doctor,Or someone in the corporate wolrd because it seems those are the only places I can find them in a country like ours.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by cyber5(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
RolaDiva:
Awwnn..thanks baby me

Smiles..........
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Cutie09:

True talk pastor is ok that's what I think but don't know if pastoral job is a career or a calling
it's strictly a calling
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
geekybabe:

grin rock Solid.
Oh yeah! Are you one? I won't mind getting rock solid for the rest of my life. ayeyaeye
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by honeycandy(f): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Exactly!
Josephamstrong1:
Just be enterprising.
Not...
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:

Nah, it was supposed to be read by you grin grin grin grin grin.

Just checked ya dp. Sorry you ain't my type.

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Jman06(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
bongolistik:
you missed it, no kid is born intelligent nor dull, you nurture your kid towards being intelligent. Even a carpenter's child can be the most brilliant, more intelligent than you medical doctor's child.

Then not even talking of inate ability, the child can come from any parent's, whether professional or not and also needs nurturing.
I used to have same argument with you until i read about the effects of genetics on intelligence.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

Was that meant to be funny? Like really
No, meant to be humorous.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
bongolistik:
you missed it, no kid is born intelligent nor dull, you nurture your kid towards being intelligent. Even a carpenter's child can be the most brilliant, more intelligent than you medical doctor's child.

Then not even talking of inate ability, the child can come from any parent's, whether professional or not and also needs nurturing.
Where did u place the effect of genetics...? iq differs bro. Why arn't we all of the same height, complexion nd temperament...?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by iyke649(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
PaARAaH:

300 level so a wrong presumption
oops my bad. I hope u are finding mass transfer and heat transfer quite interesting? From the Iook of things I know sey u be guru. Anyways I graduated five years ago. Nice to meet y'all dear
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by biggietreasures(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
I love nurses
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by PaARAaH(f): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
iyke649:
oops my bad. I hope u are finding mass transfer and heat transfer quite interesting? From the Iook of things I know sey u be guru. Anyways I graduated five years ago. Nice to meet y'all dear
Woah most senior of all senior colleagues I hail o mass and heat trasfer lol process calculations
Super intresting took time a bit to understand but I finally do
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by iyke649(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
PaARAaH:

Woah most senior of all senior colleagues I hail o mass and heat trasfer lol process calculations
Super intresting took time a bit to understand but I finally do
Am glad u did my dear. U will get to appreciate these courses when u are opportuned to practice it in real life situations. Most especially in heat exchanger equipment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? / Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.