Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (42057 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by mekyno777(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2017
katniss:
but I've always had a thing for engineers. I'm sapiosexual
Nice to knw u are with us.
Keep kiping on. Engineers hardly kari last...lol
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by DaisyII: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, you'd make a good dope salesman grin
you'd make a loyal customer.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

Seriously, tell me this doesn't start your engine? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Inferno17: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Did u understand the question?
ikp120:
**In Jennifer's voice**
Na billionaire career sure pass o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na joke o.

On a more serious note, who career don epp for relationship apart from gold diggers? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by ikp120(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Inferno17:
Did u understand the question?
Did you understand my comment? undecided undecided
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by geekybabe(f): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2017
plessis:
So, no girl likes a mathematician?

E Don be for me

You better repackage yourself. Get into real business and use your maths skills for trending careers. Like data science and analytics. Calling yourself a mathematician sounds so 1990. This is 2017. Rebrand, repackage, make money and you'll find girls crushing evrywhere.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by geekybabe(f): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2017
cyber5:
A female Computer Scientist like RolaDiva, Programmer, Web developer, web designer, hacker, tech blogger, software developer

Then you've got me 5000%
Yea.. we tech girls rock. We are evry guys delight. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2017
kayzat:
I love them nurse in white skimpy uniform
wat of matron dem? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by geekybabe(f): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Polyphony:
A nurse oh lawd. i love nurses
A multi-instrumentalist. looking at her play the piano or guitar makes gets me rock solid! Yikes

grin rock Solid.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by plessis: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2017
geekybabe:

You better repackage yourself. Get into real business and use your maths skills for trending careers. Like data science and analytics. Calling yourself a mathematician sounds so 1990. This is 2017. Rebrand, repackage, make money and you'll find girls crushing evrywhere.
^^off-topic...
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by geekybabe(f): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nothing beat like multi millionaire Christian Grey grin grin grin

Financially stable, all VIPs access , very hot & handsome man, own a penthouse with helipad & not to mention his "PLAYROOM " grin grin grin

50 shades kinda guy. Those guys always have baggage. A dark cynical side dat you may find difficult to deal with.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Omotayor123:

I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about the general trend.

personally, I choose love, regardless of the career.
make he sha dey legit.
wife material wink

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2017
geekybabe:

50 shades kinda guy. Those guys always have baggage. A dark cynical side dat you may find difficult to deal with.

wink

Yeaaah But Anastasia Steele stole his heart & he even wanted her so bad that he proposed to her and wanted to have a family with her..

This fantasy will come true only for those who believe grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by geekybabe(f): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

wink

Yeaaah But Anastasia Steele stole his heart & he even wanted her so bad that he proposed to her and wanted to have a family with her..

This fantasy will come true only for those who believe grin grin grin

Its called acting.. fantasy. Anyways, dreams can come true if u believe. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Uniquexty(f): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2017
kilokeys:
Haba.. I don't see any girl mentioning "musician"..

*rollingmyeyes*... Of which they wouldn't let me be.

#engineerbyday #musicianatnight
You are the real bae
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Dis one no be Nigerian grin
she"s not grin grin grin grin.but naija babes dey trip for soldiers and navy bobos dem na cheesy...though i never hear a naija babe say she dey get wet dream for policeman..though if the policeman happens to be a commisioner thats a different case entirely grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Herrmes: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Independence and hunger but not thirst.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Uniquexty(f): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2017
cheesy
Eshiettk:
Hello
Hi
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

Inner beauty will not make my dick hard, bruh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by olamakinde(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

blood of pastor Abel !!!

nyansh and hips ?? this things will fade away brother .inner beauty is still the best . . . .
we don't walk around wit xray
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Omotayor123(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:
wife material wink
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

wife material wink

35yards grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by YelloweWest: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

#Nohomo cool

Thank you sir! smiley
I'm a girl.

Married anyway
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2017
YelloweWest:
I'm a girl.
Married anyway
Oh, congratulations smiley
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by kayzat: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

Taaaaaaaaa !!! they are mostly fatty and with loosed body shape.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by kayzat: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

Taaaaaaaaa !!! they are mostly fatty and with loosed body shape.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2017
A beautiful pharmacist has my full attention

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by youngbelieve(f): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm dat type of dressing go be one in town grin grin grin.anyway i am sure u will love apostle sulieman aka apostle fire fire grin.he can sabi dress wella in different suits even pass dem mafia guys wey we dey see for those mafia films cheesy.

mba ooo ah don't want dah one, ah want young and fresh blood grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

No!

lol smiley
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Omotayor123:
Toks, These days it's all about the money...

people don't care about the career or job. The slogan now is "Kin sha ti lowo"
anything anything cool

It is well!

Personally, I choose Love, regardless of the career. Make he sha dey legit.cheesy
I dey laugh ooh. All about the money indeed. Alot of us don't even realize how Bleak the future is in Nigeria. I will see which money you guys will chase after in future.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by erimmy(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
I used to have a thing for guys in uniforms but not anymore. It didn't even have to be a white-collar job, just as long as he wore a uniform I would buckle at the knees grin Anything from chef, waiter, bartender, etc.
Pls keep following your dream as regards the uniform guys thing.Don't give up just yet.We're cool guys especially the immigration brand.We can hook up if you still care.runs outta thy mention

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World / Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.