Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (42035 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Like si.nz like Lefulefu. cheesy cheesy grin
I think say Lefu na boobs man? grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anitateddy:
Any career.......As far as he is rich but not into dirty business.

Oya chichi, gimme ya email lemme send my CV plus my résumé grin cheesy

I hope Gmail doesn't/won't charge me #25k to deliver d message to u, coz i know some ppl would charge as much, if not more sef tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Toks2008:

I don't know but I'm not a fan of big booty..in fact it pisses me off....just have a well moderately curvy booty with full bustline and I'm good...

Btw I was talking about career and not body endowment.

@bolded, Sound it!!!! cheesy

#Teamboobi grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:

Kai!!! Stop dia!!!! cheesy, don't blaspheme, suntin Wey dey Wikipedia, Lefulefu is a certified Ukwu Prof. In d Department of Sextology, where u b d HOD grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Kai!!! Stop dia!!!! cheesy, don't blaspheme, suntin Wey dey Wikipedia, Lefulefu is a certified Ukwu Prof. In d Department of Sextology, where u b d HOD grin grin grin

Are you saying he has an MsC in Bootynomics and a PhD in Ikebetology?

I need to meet this guy cool

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:

Are you saying he has an MsC in Bootynomics and a PhD in Ikebetology?

I need to meet this guy cool

No worry, I go arrange meeting, him password na ukwu. Lefulefu, come and meet ya bloda, ukwu pippo grin grin

As far as am concyn

#Teamboobi grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:

No worry, I go arrange meeting, him password na ukwu. Lefulefu, come and meet ya bloda, ukwu pippo grin grin

As far as am concyn

#Teamboobi grin

Seriously, tell me this doesn't start your engine? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:

Seriously, tell me this doesn't start your engine? undecided

Tufia!!!!! angry, Una wan lure me enta ukwu FC abii? undecided

Am presently contented and happy at FC Boobi at the moment and not contemplating a move elsewhere, I have a contract until tomorrow and i intend to honor d terms of d contract grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Tufia!!!!! angry, Una wan lure me enta ukwu FC abii? undecided

Am presently contented and happy at FC Boobi at the moment and not contemplating a move elsewhere, I have a contract until tomorrow and i intend to honor d terms of d contract grin grin grin

Baddest! cool grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by DylanMiguel(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anitateddy:
Must he be rich? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:

boobs man ogini angry
wen u see sumptin like dis tell me wetin u wan take boobi do? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
lefulefu:
boobs man ogini angry wen u see sumptin like dis tell me wetin u wan take boobi do? cheesy
Boobs never baff! cheesycheesy
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
lefulefu:

boobs man ogini angry
wen u see sumptin like dis tell me wetin u wan take boobi do? cheesy

He don land cheesy cheesy

Capitan of Ukwu FC grin grin grin

#Teamboobi grin cool
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:

Boobs never baff! cheesycheesy

angry
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
.................the type where he comes home to me every night ready to screw, cuddle, talk and.......(fill in the blanks)

...................the type that doesn't take up all of his time even especially when he is at home.

...................the type where his priority is not filled with making more money and getting that big promotions and ego blah blah

Y'know, the kind that allows him to be a human being NOT a human doing.

I have talked my own ooo. *future hubby take note

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:
I used to have a thing for guys in uniforms but not anymore. It didn't even have to be a white-collar job, just as long as he wore a uniform I would buckle at the knees grin Anything from chef, waiter, bartender, etc.

If I'm dead, and you try putting a uniform on me, I will rise up in protest. I hate what everyone uses.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by agrovick(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Stripper.
Thank you gringrin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Xiadnat:
.................the type where he comes home to me every night ready to screw, cuddle, talk and.......(fill in the blanks)

...................the type that doesn't take up all of his time even especially when he is at home.

...................the type where his priority is not filled with making more money and getting that big promotions and ego blah blah

Y'know, the kind that allows him to be a human being NOT a human doing.

I have talked my own ooo. *future hubby take note

Is this not Xiadnat the medical doctor? You are the one that will even be guilty of this. Imagine you being on duty at night.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Snow84:

If I'm dead, and you try putting a uniform on me, I will rise up in protest. I hate what everyone uses.

Lol, same here.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:
Anything.

Just have wide hips and nyash and you got me. wink
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Snow84:

Is this not Xiadnat the medical doctor? You are the one that will even be guilty of this. Imagine you being on duty at night.

Aha...right-o. touche. but there is time for everything. This is where one must use wisdom in discerning.............

I have being there so I can tell ya, you bring up good point. But, this isn't always the case ALL of the time.

...............I will know if he is making attempts to spend time with me or making excuses using work because he doesn't want to or chasing after money and fame etc.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Oya chichi, gimme ya email lemme send my CV plus my résumé grin cheesy

I hope Gmail doesn't/won't charge me #25k to deliver d message to u, coz i know some ppl would charge as much, if not more sef tongue tongue grin grin grin

Hmmm just made small pepper soup
Oh my u need to taste this cheesy
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KennyID17(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmmm just made small pepper soup
Oh my u need to taste this cheesy

Make we no derail, meet me in za oza room grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by bizzy500: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omotayor123:
Toks, These days it's all about the money...

people don't care about the career or job. The slogan now is "Kin sha ti lowo"
anything anything cool

It is well!
ole.... cool
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
grin
hmmm that what qualifies u
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
A health/medical professional
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Make we no derail, meet me in za oza room grin
Yessir
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omotayor123:
Toks, These days it's all about the money...

people don't care about the career or job. The slogan now is "Kin sha ti lowo"
anything anything cool

It is well!

In other words...anything goes as long as he shows you the money...
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anitateddy:
is dat u in d pix
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by DaisyII: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:
Anything.

Just have wide hips and nyash and you got me. wink
is that a career? ;p
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:

He don land cheesy cheesy

Capitan of Ukwu FC grin grin grin

#Teamboobi grin cool
how far na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll / Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.