Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (37825 Views)

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
vanida6:
uhmm i dont wanna speak cuz my boo is also a NL member too smiley

And he smokes bah?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Khutie: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2017
grin The lame senseless mofo dah created this stupid thread will soon end up in a smokers house! I don't understand why people won't answer themselves stupid questions widowt trying to rob it on peoples face... Yhur crippled insight is quite unbelievable and the bond that holds yhur stupidity is quite unbreakable...

SHALOM!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 17, 2017

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:59am On Apr 17, 2017
fuckerstard:

Expand your views, ever heard of medical marijuana ?
I was talking about cigarette not to mention drugs
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by hibiscus76(f): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Khutie:
grin The lame senseless mofo dah created this stupid thread will soon end up in a smokers house! I don't understand why people won't answer themselves stupid questions widowt trying to rob it on peoples face... Yhur crippled insight is quite unbelievable and the bond that holds yhur stupidity is quite unbreakable...

SHALOM!
you're more stupid for commenting on a stupid thread..hungry smoker

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2017
hibiscus76:
Easy.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by ojkalito(m): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2017
First off, Smokers above you need to stop with all these bashing,this is the reason why they think you guys are irresponsible,don't try to make the responsible smokers look stupid grin grin,you guys should read and understand that this thread is solely based on how the OP feels towards guys that smokes...Smoking does not equate irresponsibility.Second off,Smoking is bad for the health regardless of what you smoke so that makes it an individual choice to make. and YES smoking looks decent on some and looks stupid on others especially when its cigarettes couple with the repulsive smell it gives that even some smokers can't withstand wink...Come for me i'll take your name to my native Doctor Grandpa and he breaks your leg grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by shugacane(f): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2017
hibiscus76:
didn't talk about lady smokers, did I?
just asking how u feel about them
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Khutie: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2017
hibiscus76:

Lolzzzz! Hibiscus flower yhu go soon kill yasef by yasef! The last guy yhu fvcked widowt protection, was I in any way opportune to judge ya? undecided Kharry ya own fvcking cross hun', try rewind back to yesterday being easter and resurrect wid ya sense.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by DylanMiguel(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2017
LegalBaby:
Smoking contributes to 80% of lung cancer deaths in women and 90% of lung cancer deaths in men
Bladder cancer
Kidney cancer Cancers of the pharynx and larynx (throat cancer)
Mouth cancer
Esophagus cancer
Cancer of the pancreas
Stomach cancer
Some types of leukemia
Cancer of the nose and sinuses
Cervical cancer
Bowel cancer
Ovarian cancer

According to Cancer Research UK, one person dies every 15 minutes from lung cancer.

Stop smoking today.
cancer this, cancer that.
I can't fire my weed dealer.
He got real sesh bae.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by LegalBaby(f): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Alright keep it up
DylanMiguel:
cancer this, cancer that.
I can't fire my weed dealer.
He got real sesh bae.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by juliuscapps(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2017
firstking01:
As a guy, smoking disgust me.

I ɦatɛ sʍօҡers աitɦ all քassiօռ. It ɖօɛs ռօ ɢօօɖ tօ օռɛ's sʏstɛʍ. ʍʏ ɖaɖ's ʄօʀʍɛʀ ɖʀiʋɛʀ աas a ċɦaiռ sʍօҡɛʀ, ɦɛ ɖiɛɖ sօʍɛ ʏɛaʀs ɮaċҡ as a ʀɛsʊlt օʄ tɦat. ɮɛʄօʀɛ ɦis ɖɛatɦ, ɦɛ lօօҡɛɖ sօ քitiʄʊl & sҡiռռʏ.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Princess4ng(f): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2017
I don't have a problem with guys that smoke... I only have problems with guys that smoke Cigarettes... The mouth odour early in the morning is usually terrific
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Iamwrath: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2017
You wasted FTC , you should have asked which of the smokes exactly

cuban cigar ?

arizona

sk

benson / cigarettes

dingbang:
Mchew
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by guttentag(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2017
You don't like a guy that smokes but you fckin him and taking money from him aswell, olosho

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by seunlly(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2017
u no know say davido dey smoke abi... Sis na local smokers u dey refer to jhoor...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Sirheny007(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2017
Whatever they think about guys that smoke is irrelevant....
Girls have a whole bunch of bad habits that guys overlook..

Btw...whizkhalifa is still an amateur compared to some girls...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2017
Can't marry a man that smokes.

Instead of enjoying my life at old age, I don't want to be nursing his ill health.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2017
I really don't care if they smoke aslong as its not Cocaine or crack we good grin
End of the dayits his lungs not mine ..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
You don't conclude a guy is irresponsible 'cause he smokes.
True talk
Outside the shores of Nigeria, women smoke just as much as men.

kimbra:
I guess if you ask them one-on-one why they smoke they'd come up with reasons
Reasons for smoking? Well some of them pick up the habit so they can 'belong'

kimbra:
I am allergic to cigarette so can't be around one.
That means I can be around you all day cheesy
Hope Kim hasn't found that bra. grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by PrinzCarter(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2017
vanida6:
dnt speak ooo cumz Ur boo is in religion section teaching one New gal on NL
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by heybee72(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2017
If God wanted us to smoke, he would have created us with a chimney at the top of our head...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by evy1(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Guys what's your take on ladies that bleach their skin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by repogirl(f): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
hibiscus76:
I see them as irresponsible even though they might outrightly not be. Don't know if its just me buh I hate to even stay close to them..if anyone walks up to me and I find out he smokes, I bluntly tell them NO and that there's no need for us to talk..I just feel there's this bad stigma attached to them..am I overreacting? is there another person with this sheer hatred for smokers?

Same here. Its a nasty bad habit to me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by mikkypel(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
LegalBaby:
Smoking contributes to 80% of lung cancer deaths in women and 90% of lung cancer deaths in men
Bladder cancer
Kidney cancer Cancers of the pharynx and larynx (throat cancer)
Mouth cancer
Esophagus cancer
Cancer of the pancreas
Stomach cancer
Some types of leukemia
Cancer of the nose and sinuses
Cervical cancer
Bowel cancer
Ovarian cancer

According to Cancer Research UK, one person dies every 15 minutes from lung cancer.

Stop smoking today.

Even if you don't, you can as well have that... Do you know that Suya is carcinogenic and most ladies eat it.. In fact it is always their dinner

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by mfujah(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Lemme come an be going...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
vanida6:

so make we fry beans
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Olubee22(f): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
So far he doesn't smoke near me and I dont perceive it on his clothes,we are cool grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Tenim47(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Young03:
Iam not a lady sha
bt igboo is good for health
grin you av mad finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.