Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary (44048 Views)

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Shossie(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
kiss kiss kiss you will always be my paddy for life
wink
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by goingape1: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fhowe:
STINGY AND BROKE DUDES FROM THEIR COMMENTS YOU WILL KNOW THEM ,IF YOU CANT AFFORD OR DO IT WHY ARE YOU LAMENTING THERE IS NO LAID DOWN PROCEEDURE ON HOW A RELATIONSHIP OR LOVE SHOULD BE ,WHEN YOU KNOW THE GOSPEL TRUTH ON WHERE A GIRL IS COMING FROM AND YOU DECIDE TO HELP HER ,ITS HER PROBLEM SITUATION WILL SPEAK TO HER VERY SOON SHE NEEDS TO VISIT SOME HOSPITALS AND SEE THE EMBARRASSMENT SOME WOMEN THAT JUST GAVE BIRTH GO THROUGH ALL IN THE NAME THEIR HUSBANDS CANT PAY HOSPITAL BILL SHE DON SEE OKAY MAN NOW SHE DEY FORM WISE. WHICH EVER WAY HE DECIDES TO USE HIS MONEY IS HIS BUSINESS THAT GIRL WEY DEY CHEAT MAKE SHE CONTINUE SHE GO MEET AM FOR FRONT .lITTLE DOES SHE KNOW HOW MANY LADIES OUT THERE ARE LOOKING FOR A MAN TO EVEN CALL THEIR BOYFRIEND (RICH OR NOT RICH) NOW SHE HAS ONE AND A RICH ONE AT THAT SHE DEY FORM SAY NA SHE CHEAT PASS SHE WILL SOON BE WISE.OP GO AND LOOK FOR A WISE LADY THAT KNOWS HER LEFT FROM HER RIGHT.
are you OK?
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
......and they'll blame the guy for spending money in the girl and ignore the fact that she cheated. undecided
Of course he's the one to blame.... Mchew

I read the first page of this and it was extremely disappointing.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
LaDivva:

He might even be the 'friend' in question, he sounds so pained.

How are you jor, you've not ansewred the question I asked you via email...
Sorry Ma. I was having network issues
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by SURElee(f): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
0955eb027:
Someone somewhere earns this much without lifting a finger: or lets just say she pulls down her skirt/trouser once in a while, and boom 100k hits the account at the end of every month.
But then again, someone somewhere wakes up at 5am every weekday, works his ass off, endures the pressure, rants and the likes from superior colleagues, gets home by 7pm only to be paid --- at the end of the month.
Blessings like this is all i crave, I ll spend wisely and not be as wasteful as this guy.
GOD of Efe, biko o.

My guy did you just say God of efe? Hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by debbie223(f): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
majekdom2 dats y i dnt knw wat to say concerning the lady.personally if i go out on a date a couple of times and discover there's no click/connection btw us.I will stop going out with u weda u'r rich or not.I guess everybody has their own opinions abt certain issues.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
PaperLace:
Foolish boy. You place babe on salary? Is he Ministry of Employment?
What kind of phone does his mother use? yet he bought babe iPhone.
2 for that matter!

I laugh when I see that dumb statement "money rules women" from juvenile guys. The only person being played is you!
Money will only make her stay around. She will collect your money and keep looking for her true love or even a richer sponsor. You guys won't get sense. Work on your personality, be very careful of any woman that is always telling you her problems. Any woman that uses sex to trap you into doing her bidding...the signs are always there!

Till una get sense, they will continue using you guys for empowerment.

Sincerely some guys are very foolish, I am sure he can never give his hommie N10,000 _ but they'll spend their last card to import babe, just for fu>k. As for the girl, make she continue.

I am smh at the guy's idiocy. No be say the guy don pay bride price for the girl o. Instead of him to encourage her to find a job, he decided to be her defacto employer. Too bad.
It's just like the guy who bought a N2 million house for his girlfriend (not fiancé or wife o); if that one cheats on him, he may contemplate suicide off the 3rd Mainland Bridge
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Gaara101:

I read the first page of this and it was extremely disappointing.

Very Disappointing.....A guy was simply taking care of his babe based on the future plans he had, she cheats and they blame the guy. If guy no do, them go talk, if he do ,them go still talk.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Eluwilussit(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Using money to buy love. From the story, that guy is not a man.

What did he do wrong? If he didn't spend on her, he would be called names. How else are guys supposed to show their love? I am confused here. Can you please help me out?

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by bongolistik(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
chinnyonwu:
Believe all these Twitter stories and you'd believe anything angry
what are not saying, some guys even do much more or should I say much worst than that
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by gregyboy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Man rants after his friend got cheated on by a girl he placed on a N100k monthly allowance in a fully furnished apartment and gave two iPhones. Read full story below

Source; http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/man-rants-after-his-friend-got-cheated.html

lol how much will take to sell buhari
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by SURElee(f): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
The babe cheated even after being placed on a 100k salary and position that comes with housing benefits. Omo! Biko where the guy dey work wey he fit employ a standby girlfriend? Hahahahahahahaha but wait o! Let's ask the ranting friend about the guy's past relationships, this could be karma playing back.
But the guy Bleep up, how do you entrust so much on a girlfriend? The guy supplied material wealth. And he probably wasn't available so babe sort herself out. Never woo a babe with material wealth. Never place/entrust so much on a temporary relationship till dotted lines are signed and why would a guy rent a house for a babe, she no get family house?

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
The guy decided to love her with all... That includes his money... He wasn't trying to buy her love... He was only trying to make sure she had no reason to look elsewhere.... The woman in question is obviously one who can never be satisfied no matter what u do for her... If u don't spend and u just love you will here statements like "na love I wan chop?" but when u spend and love they call u names like "mumu" "obotey" and the likes... Then they end up loving the crazy niggas who tear there hearts to shreds and they start crying and begging .... Not knowing its just karma fucking dem with a big dyck...

Very few men go this far with a woman they ain't married to and even fewer men do this much for their wives so it is quite side to see a woman piss away such a good opportunity to be with a man who doesn't beat u or treat u like a goat... Yet she wants to be treated worse than an animal.... How sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Fhowe: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
everybody forming had guy on nairaland come to think of it which guy does not spend money on a woman .When i was a bit younger i used to be in this school of thought i cant do this for a woman i cant do that but these days i just look back and laugh poverty na real disease if he can afford it why not dont go and improve on yourself and your finances be here shouting the guy na mumu this and that why dont you up your game and join men that can buy cars for ordinary friends and it does not shake them it is like buying a phone to them .

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by linearity: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Using money to buy love. From the story, that guy is not a man.

It will be interesting if you can outline, how you came to that conclusion.

If one have the means, I don't think I don't see anything wrong in spending on someone you love and that is not buying his or her love.

The girl must have been pretending and behaving as if she love him back. No guy will spend lavishly like that on a girl, if the girl said he didn't love the guy, so she must have responded back to home lovely, just like many people here condemning this guy, while their girlfriends cheat on them behind their backs.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Lordkylie(f): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
100k? dafuq you kidding me!!!! Dude that's a warning sign tho cause if you have to pay your girlfriend monthly allowance you ain't in a relationship, you're the cash cow. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Eluwilussit(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Orpe7:
Niggar if your friend was fucking her real good she wont have cheated
Abi ur friend na horse inside book grin

No matter how good a guy is in bed, a bad and adventurous babe go still look outside. It is a life style. A habit. Same goes for guys too. These things are choices, between good and bad. Naturally, almost every one of us is wired to choose the bad options, if the logistics are right. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by theophorus(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
...For those of You insulting the Guy... "just remember that when your support someone for Creating a "Monster", the "Monster" may be the one to Kill you..

For Ladies and Guys Creating "Monsters" just remember that Kama comes when you lease expect... So continue...

For Guys, If she is not planning the Future for/with you just know that she is still a Girl.

NB: If you are Lucky enough to get someone who Love You please don't hurt them because the Irony of Life is that We know who we Love but don't really Know does who Love Us.

Selah!
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
First of all before my comments some guys are dope in mumuness some cannot toast girl without not mentioning i will use money spoil your life at that you've ruin everything the girl has for you even if she want to say NO she will YES meanwhile you the yeye toaster dey find true Love oh yes she has landed just know that your true love money sucker i wonder when useless rich guys go sense in this century we are in
but as for me oh whenever am ready to get my lifetime partner money attachment words won't be input if the girl can love me fine if she can't bye bye to fake love owo epo nibo koshi i will continue searching until i get why forming bragado when you are not badoo it's so disgusting undecided
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by bongolistik(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
goldedprince:
i presently give my ex 50k monthly, i know she needs it. there is a difference between love and money. first be sure she loves you before you start spoiling her with money.
i tell girls i meet am a bus conductor because of no job.
my ex still loved me even when i told her i was a bus conductor. so she deserves the 50k she gets presently. i am even thninking of making it 100k from this month. nigga use ur brain
what I am yet to understand in this your act of generosity in giving 50k to your 'ex' monthly, does it mean you still love her or what and yet she is still your ex, then what are you giving to your current girlfriend if you are giving your ex such amount? Nobody says it's not good to give, but guy, still giving your ex such amount shows you are givinchi and only God knows how much you are now giving to your present girl if you have one. Again you give her because you still claim you love her but she remains 'ex', probably you are giving to someone that does not love you because if love truly exist between both of you, with this type of giving and taking that still exist between both of you then I don't see reason she remains an ex to you, both of you are still supposed to be together. If you have a current girl, I don't think she will fancy you giving your so called ex, unless you are still trying to tell us that both of you are still running packages together
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
CFCman:

I am smh at the guy's idiocy. No be say the guy don pay bride price for the girl o. Instead of him to encourage her to find a job, he decided to be her defacto employer. Too bad.
It's just like the guy who bought a N2 million house for his girlfriend (not fiancé or wife o); if that one cheats on him, he may contemplate suicide off the 3rd Mainland Bridge
The way the friend went on and on about the things the guy bought, it's obvious that's his pain_not that she cheated..
He should go lick his wounds and move on. A cheat would be a cheat. Any babe that has mind to collect 100k and 2 iPhone, doesn't have fear of God. cheesy
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by bongolistik(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
krispycash:
The guy decided to love her with all... That includes his money... He wasn't trying to buy her love... He was only trying to make sure she had no reason to look elsewhere.... The woman in question is obviously one who can never be satisfied no matter what u do for her... If u don't spend and u just love you will here statements like "na love I wan chop?" but when u spend and love they call u names like "mumu" "obotey" and the likes... Then they end up loving the crazy niggas who tear there hearts to shreds and they start crying and begging .... Not knowing its just karma fucking dem with a big dyck...

Very few men go this far with a woman they ain't married to and even fewer men do this much for their wives so it is quite side to see a woman piss away such a good opportunity to be with a man who doesn't beat u or treat u like a goat... Yet she wants to be treated worse than an animal.... How sad
It becomes almost stupidity buying 2 iPhones for a girl, what will she be doing with 2 iPhones. simple, it is guys that make must girls behave in funny and disloyal manner. A sensible guy will not buy 2 iPhones for a lady just like that. That is not love but pure foolishness ; what are you trying to teach the girl or what message are you trying to pass across to the girl. Even if the girl demanded for it, is that not a simple sign that you are rolling with rather materialistic girl that could as well be a bimbo. why not let her see reason why you cannot just buy her 2 iPhones even if you have the money to do so. Sometimes I am just sick of men who reason with their d*ck instead of brain

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Aeoner: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=Lily4star post=55645237] I swear I've seen you somewhere in that computer/accessories shop!?? [in JamesBlunt's Voice]...You're beautiful it's true!
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Funkybabee(f): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Money can't buy love!!!but please don't mind to tell ur friend to meet me. I will like to help him keep the money monthly since that useless girl is not collecting it again
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Very Disappointing.....A guy was simply taking care of his babe based on the future plans he had, she cheats and they blame the guy. If guy no do, them go talk, if he do ,them go still talk.

This is NL. That's how it is.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Obiwannn: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lily4star:
These things happen, it goes both ways, women and men cheat but there's something I don't understand, a guy has a gf he truly loves, calls her his number one and genuinely he loves her like no other but still sleeps with several ladies and yes they feel there's nothing wrong in that, as a matter of fact he and his friends sees it as absolutely nothing wrong, it's so normal but a Lady cheats and hell is let loose.

Don't get me wrong cos I am not justifying cheating, as long as there's no ring on the finger they owe each other nothing, she knew what she was doing all along, he was being played, the signs were there one way or the other but he must have been too blind to see it.

And I hate the part where an act of a person is used to judge a nation.

And I have to say this SEXXX is not LOVE.

Many partners have forgiven their cheating partners, it takes a strong man or woman to forgive cheating outside marriage, but when married its a no no, but I still remember my mom forgiving my cheating dad.
how old are you? See as you come cast your Papa ontop nairaland
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Send me the 100k every month, I promise I won't cheat tongue.
My sister may your prayer be answered
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by ontruth(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Spend money on them they will cheat,don't spend money on them they will also cheat,So guys I think I chose not to spend on them since the result will always be the same.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by habebe1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
This is one of the biggest fears most men have. And for that amount of investment, it is definitely going to sting real bad. You spend all that money and the thing you think is exclusive to you is being offered to another or more on a platter. So it is left for smart guys to think... What is the way forward?

*Do I voluntarily spend and take care of her and not care if she is sleeping with someone else? This way I can avoid any surprises or heartbreak?
* Do I step up my game and look for a professional lady who has her own money and less time to sleep around? ( does not guarantee she won't have another dude)
* Are relationships and marriages even worth it any more. Has monogamy failed? Isn't it better to sleep with a few more women with the 1.2m per annum spent on this babe.

There is no vagina worth more than 25k in Nigeria in my opinion for those who want a quick lay. As for relationships, I advocate equality to an extent. Can't be paying for somebody to be in my life, that seems needy rather than caring or loving.

5 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
harmless:
Send your account number and pics
Hahahahahahah.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Try to Understand what we mean is that the guy is too foolish to treat the girl like there is no girl again I n the world stupidity gat him coverage

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by bongolistik(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

He can also learn how to take care of his girl judiciously and not just lavishly because he has the money.. OK, haven't you seen where it landed him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.