Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary (44033 Views)

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by stagamagadasca(f): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lily4star:
These things happen, it goes both ways, women and men cheat but there's something I don't understand, a guy has a gf he truly loves, calls her his number one and genuinely he loves her like no other but still sleeps with several ladies and yes they feel there's nothing wrong in that, as a matter of fact he and his friends sees it as absolutely nothing wrong, it's so normal but a Lady cheats and hell is let loose.

Don't get me wrong cos I am not justifying cheating, as long as there's no ring on the finger they owe each other nothing, she knew what she was doing all along, he was being played, the signs were there one way or the other but he must have been too blind to see it.

And I hate the part where an act of a person is used to judge a nation.

And I have to say this SEXXX is not LOVE.

Many partners have forgiven their cheating partners, it takes a strong man or woman to forgive cheating outside marriage, but when married its a no no, but I still remember my mom forgiving my cheating dad.
I Dnt knw who typed dis..but to be frank you have a very high level of wisdom... it happens in marriage.... men cheat..our dad cheats.. but our mom still stay dedicated.... women are strong...some times I pity them...and maybe she dosnt even love that guy she's sleeping with...but to be frank its painful to see ur woman cheat...especially when you remember what it took you to get her...

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by ikansamson: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by wilcox(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Send[code][/code] me the 100k every month, I promise I won't cheat tongue.
I swear you will do worst
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Bekimbo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Using money to buy love. From the story, that guy is not a man.

Is it now a crime to spend money on someone you love ❤?

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Collyno82(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:
Money money money
100k monthly
IPhone 6 and 7
A slay mama grin grin grin grin grin grin

The heart knows where it belongs.
You can only pay for the body but you can't buy the heart.
Sorry dude just tread carefully next time.
oleh
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Collyno82(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:
Money money money
100k monthly
IPhone 6 and 7
A slay mama grin grin grin grin grin grin

The heart knows where it belongs.
You can only pay for the body but you can't buy the heart.
Sorry dude just tread carefully next time.
oleh[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Cynthyworld(f): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kip on ranting grin
Next pls kiss
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
PaperLace:
Foolish boy. You place babe on salary? Is he Ministry of Employment?
What kind of phone does his mother use? yet he bought babe iPhone.
2 for that matter!

I laugh when I see that dumb statement "money rules women" from juvenile guys. The only person being played is you!
Money will only make her stay around. She will collect your money and keep looking for her true love or even a richer sponsor. You guys won't get sense. Work on your personality, be very careful of any woman that is always telling you her problems. Any woman that uses sex to trap you into doing her bidding...the signs are always there!

Till una get sense, they will continue using you guys for empowerment.

Sincerely some guys are very foolish, I am sure he can never give his hommie N10,000 _ but they'll spend their last card to import babe, just for fu>k. As for the girl, make she continue.
u guys shudnt judge dz man lyk dat, d u knw his parents, hw d u knw he doesnt gv dem money, as for me i feel d guy pain , some women are wicked nd heartless shaa, jst imagine all dz gift nd d babe bleeped up. F nah me wt all my money i must surely lock u up for atleast one week. Mtcheeew[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
jodha
alexialin
Aderola15
divay22
pls come and see how one guy placed his girlfriend on 100k salary and she still cheated on him sad.
this guy has been MMMised(MMM) sad

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Juliearth(f): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Not all Nigerian ladies are cheats. These breed of men prefer to date the slay queens et al...the end result is always heart breaks

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by uk10(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
make ur money and eat it alone ,simple as that
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by OurworkComNg1: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lily4star:

Don't get me wrong cos I am not justifying cheating, as long as there's no ring on the finger they owe each other nothing, she knew what she was doing all along, he was being played, the signs were there one way or the other but he must have been too blind to see it.

What do you mean by the bolded?? so until a ring falls on the finger before there can be seriousness in the relationship?? what happens to building trust with high commitment to the relationship before the ring comes??

as long as a male and female are dating, ring or no ring there should be total commitment and ring or no ring they owe each other everything

3 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by MENTORCH(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
It's not about Nigerian girls, women of all countries cheat. Men also cheat. If you wana use money to get a girl just Bleep her and go; coz money can't buy love.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Divay22(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Collyno82:
oleh
you mean oleh community undecided undecided lipsrsealed...
Abeg swerve
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Abumighty(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Send me the 100k every month, I promise I won't cheat tongue.
Babe 50K and u gt ur slf a deal
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Divay22(f): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha
alexialin
Aderola15
divay22
pls come and see how one guy placed his girlfriend on 100k salary and she still cheated on him sad.
this guy has been MMMised(MMM) sad
My brother i see am o....what is the guy self doing for a living to have placed his babe on 100k monthly

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Missmossy(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Eyah that must have hurt. Some people just aint worth anything undecided
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:

My brother i see am o....what is the guy self doing for a living to have placed his babe on 100k monthly
maybe he"s a nollywood actor or he be importer and exporter or na musician cheesy.anyway i no sure say he go too feel am like dat since he"s rich.hmm this is just like investing ur whole money on MMM cheesy.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Divay22(f): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

maybe he"s a nollywood actor or he be importer and exporter or na musician cheesy.anyway i no sure say he go too feel am like dat since he"s rich.hmm this is just like investing ur whole money on MMM cheesy.
Lol......he follow for promo sha..
Next time he go use he head

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Pylony(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
That guy do himself for Africa.. embarassed Now him dey cry "oh my moneyyy" abi who send you to rub Naira monthly for babe face in the name love?!
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by blackprinx: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kellibae:
The guy is a senseless fool. He got what he deserved no regrets.
He is tryin to buy love and please her with money becox he dnt hav confident in himself.

Im sure that girl is A YORUBA girls shaa.. to stick with one guy is always difficult for them
. Like seriously?
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Becka021(f): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Peace

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
The girl is really ungrateful if this story is true.. Mehn I can never hurt a guy dat will do this kind of thing for me

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Kellibae(f): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
blackprinx:
. Like seriously?

Wht? undecided
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Kellibae(f): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Papertrail11:

pls gracefully leak ur secrets Biko so u can make us Berra men I guess don't get this

Dnt let a gal know u love her more that she lvs u.
Else she would get used to u soon

is love not love our generation and sooo many rules no wonder we get hurt
Lol.. how much are u paying. grin
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by fxbot: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
oheni:

love is beautiful tin
story... when a man gives you excess, you do what the biiitcch in the narrative do... i don't mean you though but it i the way girls have been programmed. Giving them excess attention, love and all that makes them abuse a man. The ones who say it is a lie are those who have not been privileged to experience it.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Send me the 100k every month, I promise I won't cheat tongue.

Lord... Your Breast so fresh and succulent... I can kill any insect u ask me to kill just to feel and suck them.

Baby, u set.
Idi Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by pussyAvenger: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fhowe:
everybody forming had guy on nairaland come to think of it which guy does not spend money on a woman .When i was a bit younger i used to be in this school of thought i cant do this for a woman i cant do that but these days i just look back and laugh poverty na real disease if he can afford it why not dont go and improve on yourself and your finances be here shouting the guy na mumu this and that why dont you up your game and join men that can buy cars for ordinary friends and it does not shake them it is like p a phone to them .
oga shift make I see.. Na u get money pass ni.... I guess u have hero complex. be careful i
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Aleora(f): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
dacovajnr:
These Hoes ain't any loyal! undecided undecided..just stay Single and be a BabyDaddy
your younger ones are in trouble that's if you have any
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by watered(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
thinkmoney:

Water, you know me. But in half. I like fantasies and money. I just don't know how I can get the kind of power ladies have(and I don't want to do plastic surgery o).
I understand your plight. I can show you the way but hey listen when e set there's no going back o. Think about it and PM me.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by internetgangste: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
sugarbelly4:
more http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/man-rants-after-his-friend-got-cheated.html

i see broke asses in this thread, life is about class, you get to a level money must be spent, when you are not dating a pepper sellers. does that mean you don't deserve love?

bitches just ain't loyal
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by 0955eb027(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
SURElee:

My guy did you just say God of efe? Hahahahahahahahaha.
'What else can i say ma'am'?
That's the GOD that answereth prayers nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Catches Teacher Under Her Daughter's Bed / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.