Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary (44119 Views)

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Papertrail11(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kellibae:

Lol.. ok i will get back to u
I await

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Mypeople2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
O boy, this one serious o..100k a month? Is she your wife ? My guy you are paying a lady 100k that you are not married too. Well she takes you as her "bank or ATM where she collects the money "while her main guy is "the market" where she spends it

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Jodha(f): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

how we no sure say the friend na the same guy wey the babe MMM im 100k grin

You're right.. He sounds like a pained mugu.. Wey babe don use heart ♥ play naira bet...

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by SURElee(f): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
0955eb027:

'What else can i say ma'am'?
That's the GOD that answereth prayers nah.

Hahahahahahahaha oh! Really? So your own God doesn't answer prayers? No kill me with laughter o!
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Lotechi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
I hope he placed his siblings and parents on salary too?? family is the genuine people dt gat ur back!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Papichulo8888(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Money is not all what a lady needs, They need attention, care and good sex..... From the trend the bloke was just talking about, he bought this, he bought that..... Did his friend gave her his time?? i bet hell no....
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by 2bam: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
sugarbelly4:
CONTINUE READING & PHOTO OF THE CHIC http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/man-rants-after-his-friend-got-cheated.html
. were is the girl picture now?lai Mohammed.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by 2bam: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
are u a learner even if you give woman the whole world the serpent in them we still come out.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Sammiejokes(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Using money to buy love. From the story, that guy is not a man.
Its very easy to know you are not well exposed.. What is the big deal to give a lady you truly love monthly stipend and buy her good things of life. He has been cheated provided he was faithful in the relationship period.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by dacovajnr: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Aleora:
your younger ones are in trouble that's if you have any
Your opinion doesn't count anyway.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by davidif: 1:39am On Apr 18, 2017
oheni:
Ohmmmmmm
Sometimes,I wonder where all these guys where when God created me?
See, if a girl doesn't like you, if you like buy her mansion at lekki,she go still cheat!!
Sorry to the broken hearted
Bro,take heart ooh

Bros, i tire o. Why in goodness name would you spend money on someone who is not your wife? I can understand paying when both of you go on a date but just lavishing money on her sef na wa o. I guess its a naija thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by mikolo80: 4:12am On Apr 18, 2017
PaperLace:
Foolish boy. You place babe on salary? Is he Ministry of Employment?
What kind of phone does his mother use? yet he bought babe iPhone.
2 for that matter!

I laugh when I see that dumb statement "money rules women" from juvenile guys. The only person being played is you!
Money will only make her stay around. She will collect your money and keep looking for her true love or even a richer sponsor. You guys won't get sense. Work on your personality, be very careful of any woman that is always telling you her problems. Any woman that uses sex to trap you into doing her bidding...the signs are always there!

Till una get sense, they will continue using you guys for empowerment.

Sincerely some guys are very foolish, I am sure he can never give his hommie N10,000 _ but they'll spend their last card to import babe, just for fu>k. As for the girl, make she continue.
can d homie give him toto.?
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Another tbose again ..
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Curvinus(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Kellibae:

Guys with money nowadays got most gals but not LOVE
I personally dntnlike when a guy tries to please me too much... just be urslef.
Dnt let a gal know u love her more that she lvs u.
Else she would get used to u soon
Thats d mistake most guys make.
And dats where this guy in question failed it.

Lol dnt wana leak our secrets to u joor!

You leaked no secret. To the contrary, men need to realize that not everyone of them is genetically predisposed to be successful in the dating scene. You could try all the manipulative tricks in the books as 5ft 4 manlet, but the moment a 6tt 2 top tier man shows interest in your woman, you know its a lost battle until maybe he's had his fill and decides to walk. This is not fair but its the way life works. Women love men inspite of them being bad boys, not because they withhold approval.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Aleora(f): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=55663298]Your opinion doesn't count anyway. Another found
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by oheni(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
golddust6000:
hmm na obi gi idi mma? All hardly to find naija girl with one guy, where in enugu are you? Same enugu here
trans ekulu

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by golddust6000(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
oheni:

trans ekulu
nice i was in ogui road, check your inbox, i mean email.
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Ustec: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Dude, dude!

Followed me here too? Jeez! Cant i hv some privacy? cheesy grin

Lol
l have to cheesygrin

I still never see the bond words for my email o boss.!
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Affamefuna(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2017
goldedprince:

firstly, you musnt be in love to assist someone that actually needs assistance.
we actually broke up because she felt i was too busy. i was ok with it.
havnt seen her or even talked to her for more than a year now. i only see her facebook post thats all.
lastly, i got a gf, she aint about the money but i make sure she is financially ok.
offcourse, my gf dosnt know i give her cash. even if she knows, there will be no wahala. grin
it is obvious some people have so much money to throw away even in this recession.

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by goldedprince: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Affamefuna:

it is obvious some people have so much money to throw away even in this recession.
helping someone is not throwing away money. money is meant to be spent
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Affamefuna(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2017
goldedprince:

helping someone is not throwing away money. money is meant to be spent
yes and even to be spent so recklessly when so many laudable things abound where such monies can be channeled to. My guy, I hail u
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by goldedprince: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Affamefuna:

yes and even to be spent so recklessly when so many laudable things abound where such monies can be channeled to. My guy, I hail u
LIKE WHAT?
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by KevinDein: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Curvinus:

You leaked no secret. To the contrary, men need to realize that not everyone of them is genetically predisposed to be successful in the dating scene. You could try all the manipulative tricks in the books as 5ft 4 manlet, but the moment a 6tt 2 top tier man shows interest in your woman, you know its a lost battle until maybe he's had his fill and decides to walk. This is not fair but its the way life works. Women love men inspite of them being bad boys, not because they withhold approval.
Intelligent comment and I did like it, but there's more. 5ft 2inch Wizkid and Davido will get girls a 6ft plus average Joe on the street will only dream of.
the choice of a mate isn't only enhanced by impressive physiques, but also by the promise of security for the lady and her offsprings.
These ladies for the most parts are only acting in accordance to the inate instinct common to females regardless of species;
Getting the best deal for her and her potential offsprings
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Affamefuna(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
goldedprince:

LIKE WHAT?
Question?
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by dingbang(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2017
Kennie21:
The girl is really ungrateful if this story is true.. Mehn I can never hurt a guy dat will do this kind of thing for me
so they always say.....
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Fhowe: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2017
pussyAvenger:
oga shift make I see.. Na u get money pass ni.... I guess u have hero complex. be careful i
go tell your papa to shift ,guy dey your lane .This is just my own opinion and it does not have to be right so why you carry am for head abeg ooo.If you cant speak your mind abeg stop quoting people biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.