Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (10831 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Busybody2(f): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
A 27 year old spoilt brat that is barely out of his diapers undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by deluxecad(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2010
@Poster: U don't hav a case, keep d baby, d girl loves u so much dat she even told u b4 going terminating it herself, most ladies do dat. Keep and hav ur child abeg. U r man enough.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by MyneWhite1(f): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2010
Anything could go wrong, I don't blame her undecided
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by kpolli(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2010
bros u dey old,
27 n u never marry!!!!!!
haaa at ur age i should be thinkin abt grand kids
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by 28Schweet(f): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2010
sorry, but why do u think it's okay for her to terminte because it suits you, my god u've got some gall and are unspeakably selfish. I pray to God that in the afterlife men will be the one's to bear kids and terminate, etc, cause all you'se think it's sooooo easy. why she didn't use contraception and why you didn't glove is anyones guess,
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by candyshore: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2010
boy grow hope. dont be in d situation were u start saying 'only if u knew" be a man and take responsibilty of ur fiance and ur unborn child. and u wount regret it . even if u dont love her start loving her
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by wales(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
My guy i will just advice you to carry your cross the way you make it, for that may be the plan of GOD for you. For you have no where to run to. My guy just take it like that, for God as a plan for everybody in this world. grin grin grin
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Meldrick(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
When u both were eating the forbidden apple and making all the sweet promises on earth we didn't hear any thing. After the fornication, u want an abortion. The eyes of the Lord are on you. Let her try it and u both will bear the consequence.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by minute(f): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
Have a good time being a dad. Thats what you guys deserve!!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by onijogbon(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
idmoore:

@nairalander
wel i apreciate u guy 4 your opinon her mum just calld me not quite long told me wht her daughter (my fiancee) said to her abt my opinon on d pregnancy, she said it has happened and der's nothing i can do abt it, dat we wil al face d situation. But guys to b sincered am feeling heavy and soaked inside me, i feel i am put in d middle of a community been accused of bedwetting cos am not prepared 4 dis,  

. . .  yet another cooked up abortion story on NL. . .abeg, sharap jo make we hear word!  

like say your black yansh no know before say she fit get bele if u no wrap up?  NEXT!

oloshi a lai ni'ronu!  ***hisses***
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by orode1: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
well guy u gat to face the truth squarely.u are now a man ,so trhats dat.running away will only compound problems for yaself, believe me.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ettebobson: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2010
Sharap make we hear word, u be 27, u dey 400 level, u dey live for ur mama house, u bang girl without condom, u call am ur fiancee,
i don't really get ur point, should we advice you to tell the girl to abort? if u are waiting for that advice, better get ur head or head of ur dick examined.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ettebobson: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
Nairaland, no dey accept free speech again.?, for the records i did not use the word manliness.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by OEO: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2010
You must be a MUMU! to be asking pple these kind of question.

It is yr responsibility, rise up to it and God will be there for you! Amen

"NO ABORTION" THAT BOY MAY BE OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT, WHO KNOWS,
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Preggy1: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
idmoore:

Please I need your sincere contributions.  I have been in a six years courtship now and still an undergraduate living in my father's house but have my own privacy and my room is well furnished to a working class taste, but I have a better dream as soon as I secure a good job.

The reason why I need your advice is that my fiancee is pregnant and we're both in school of 400 level and she insist that wont abort the pregnancy for God knows reason and am trying to avoid her from my mother cos if she knows she wil accept it cos am the only one of my dad.  Should I run away or what?  Because I can't imagine having a baby in my 27.

If you are old enough to 'do it' (s-e-x)      then you are old enough to 'keep it' (produce of intimacy)      Congrats  grin
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ladi02(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2010
Congrats Poster i think you should actually be happy you are not as young as you think even though you probably avnt reached where you would wish to start having kids but see it as a early start and embrace it be a father and in the next 2yrs you would wish you never thot of abortion.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by kobikwelu(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
so guy,
all these permutations never crossed ur mind when u were mounting the girl like JACKIE cry

and was was going at full speed, throttling?? angry

now the result don show and ur looking for answers

BIA WOKEM, CARRY UR CROSS.

joker angry
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
@poster dnt mind those hypocrite on nairalander, u ar human nd dats why u made a mistake, most pple abusing u av done abortion times without numba, comin here nd telin d poster to kip it, y didnt u kip urs in 1st place?@poster go 4 abortion if dats wat u want.shekina.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Gaco(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
Meldrick:

When u both were eating the forbidden apple and making all the sweet promises on earth we didn't hear any thing. After the fornication, u want an abortion. The eyes of the Lord are on you. Let her try it and u both will bear the consequence.
True talk.

@Poster, Incase u don't know, when a 'child' decides to swallow a frog, he should be ready to bear the consequences. When u were enjoying what is meant for the 'married', u should have prepared urself 4 marriage.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by PastorOla1: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
Be Responsible pls
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
Buckle up son, cos you's about to be a pappi
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Ekpoma1: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
yorke:

@poster dnt mind those hypocrite on nairalander, u ar human nd dats why u made a mistake, most pple abusing u av done abortion times without numba, comin here nd telin d poster to kip it, y didnt u kip urs in 1st place?@poster go 4 abortion if dats wat u want.shekina.
true talk.i believe nt everyone here is a saint.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by chocomillo(f): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
yorke:

cheesy
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ettebobson: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
In as much as we are not perfect and none of us here in Nairaland is a saint but for anyone to come here and subscribe to abortion (murder), it's a damn shame. Bring on ur insults, but for you to tell a 27 year old who knew the consequencies of his action to tow the line of abortion, you're a retard.
Ultimately,the decision rests on the female to make the chioce however wrong her choice might be.
but for the agbaya poster, get a life!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by MyHonour(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
Some girls will do abortion and tell you after.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Dungren(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ Poster.

At 27 and in 400 level, you talk like a 17 year old boy. I do not expect you to bring such issue on NL hoping to get an answer to wat concerns the future of both of you.

Grow up and get a life.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by adconline(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
Having sex without condoms is shear rascality and irresponsibility by both parties. Not ready 2 bring a baby into this stressful world nay Nigeria is also very catastrophic. What if your parents cut of the credit line? Do assume that everyfn is gonna be aight, it has changed and it can never be the same. As for folks taking about sin. Having sex without being married is also sinful. Any diff btw using contraceptives and abortion? U should just be concerned about its health implications. What if u are not later married 2 the girl? y
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by philip404u: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
my dear i wish i am in your shoes
i need that child if you don't want it
next time use a condom.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by koolchicco: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
Please I need your sincere contributions.  I have been in a six years courtship now and still an undergraduate living in my father's house but have my own privacy and my room is well furnished to a working class taste, but I have a better dream as soon as I secure a good job.

The reason why I need your advice is that my fiancee is pregnant and we're both in school of 400 level and she insist that wont abort the pregnancy for God knows reason and am trying to avoid her from my mother cos if she knows she wil accept it cos am the only one of my dad.  Should I run away or what?  Because I can't imagine having a baby in my 27.

Bia OP, stop spewing trash here!!

"Indeed u can't imagine bla bla bla. . ."

Likewise I cant imagine that u're 27, 400 level student, still in your parents house and

yet in this era having SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION!!! angry

I wonder when inane trash (topic) will stop making NL front pages. hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by jenibayo(f): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
Pls keep de child, Are u not happy to be a father at de age of 27.
Pls dear keep de child it very important. Ok.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by mamagee3(f): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
He must be a demented fellow! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 / Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.