Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (10828 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by suxes2005(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
All i will say is that dont abort the pregnancy cos it might come to a time tht u will need a baby and u wont be able to get one then u might regret ur action now.

Thou shall not abort!

SHALOM
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
honeric01:

Like i said before, if you read carefully, you would have known that she already took a decision not to abort.

You only read two or three paragrah account of the situation and you've concluded.

Who is to say the poster didn't just reflexly suggest abortion and she said NO. To make such a decision as to what to do careful thought and evaluation as to what they both want and their plans for the future should be done. And who knows after serious considerations/discussions she might say yes or remain adamant with no.

If they havn't talked, they should talk!
There's nothing that is SAFE, not to talk of VERY SAFE. professionals make mistakes, so any abortion is opened to mistakes that might lead to DEATH. once again stop preaching abortion being SAFE because nothing is guaranteed to be safe especially when it comes to human life.
Bla bla bla . Even pregnancy and childbirth isn't SAFE. Health professionals make mistakes during delivery and people die. . , so what EXACTLY is your point?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
Tudór:

You only read two or three paragrah account of the situation and you've concluded.

Who is to say the poster didn't just reflexly suggest abortion and she said NO. To make such a decision as to what to do careful thought and evaluation as to what they both want and their plans for the future should be done. And who knows after serious considerations/discussions she might say yes or remain adamant with no.

If they havn't talked, they should talk!Bla bla bla . Even pregnancy and childbirth isn't SAFE. Health professionals make mistakes during delivery and people die. . , so what EXACTLY is your point?

I can see you just want to argue. i am the one who's suppose to ask what point you are trying to make.

She is not in support of aborting, the poster came here to seek what? make us teach him on how to force her to accept or what?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Kaystick(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
dont mind those guys calling you loser.guy you try,at least u are in school.400 level,its nt easy.pls just bring that gil into ur house if u dont want her to take ur baby to camp.Rome is not buit day but am very sure the future is there for but of you.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
honeric01:

I can see you just want to argue. i am the one who's suppose to ask what point you are trying to make.

She is not in support of aborting, the poster came here to seek what? make us teach him on how to force her to accept or what?
The poster is in crisis, is it such a bad thing to seek for opinions?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
Tudór:

The poster is in crisis, is it such a bad thing to seek for opinions?

Guy abeg stop recycling issues. we have all given him what he came for, both positive and negative advises, but the bad thing is the misinformation some of these advisers are giving him.

He came here to look for who's going to support him in trying to force her girlfriend into abortion.  READ HIS POST VERY WELL, THE ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE.

EOD
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by latipha(f): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
At age 27, a 400 level undergraduate, A fiance? Strange that you don't want to accept what you have been freely given my God.  Please have a rethink. Even if u don't love the girl anymore, talk it over with her, but keep abortion out of it cos it's never an option.  Thanks
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
honeric01:

Guy abeg stop recycling issues. we have all given him what he came for, both positive and negative advises, but the bad thing is the misinformation some of these advisers are giving him.

He came here to look for who's going to support him in trying to force her girlfriend into abortion.
  READ HIS POST VERY WELL, THE ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE.

EOD
Can you pin point EXACTLY where in his post the poster requested all you've brazenly implied above?

Its not all about running your mouth, provide proof.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by latepa(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
i am suprise you still think like this, Abortion, See mumu of the year.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
Tudór:

Can you pin point EXACTLY where in his post the poster requested all you've brazenly implied above?

Its not all about running your mouth, provide proof.

Too bad you can't read between the lines, you are such a waste of time.

now NEXT angry angry
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
honeric01:

Too bad you can't read between the lines, you are such a waste of time.

now NEXT angry angry

This is just a cowardly cop out.

Provide proof, stating logical reasons why you inferred what you did.

Next time cross check carefully and place all bias aside instead of bandying thoughtless assumptions around.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
Tudór:

This is just a cowardly cop out.

Provide proof, stating logical reasons why you inferred what you did.

Next time cross check carefully and place all bias aside instead of bandying thoughtless assumptions around.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Now next angry angry angry
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
honeric01:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Now next   angry angry angry
I take it you've learned your lesson. . . Now go and sin no more. . .
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
Tudór:

I take it you've learned your lesson. . . Now go and sin no more. . .

Yawnn!!!!

you must be bored at work, is your boss not around?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by adetoru(f): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2010
guy,don't worry,it may look bleak now but it's ok.i know a couple who kept "getting rid of" pregnancies when they were engaged and are still trying to make a baby 6 years into their marriage,so rethink and make the right decision
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
honeric01:

Yawnn!!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
honeric01:

Yawnn!!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ANGELMARIA: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
you sure don't know what you are doing.from all indications you are still very naive.why don't you face your problems.you have better not hurt that poor gal you call you fiancee.dooooooo.what were you even thinkig pasting a thread like this.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Airller(f): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
@poster
        yuhu hi dear smiley, how r u?congratulations!am not going to be hard on u but rather I'll help you with your beautiful dreamy pix.you have been having dreams about a bright future bla bla bla and bla.how about we remix it.this time add a wife and children.aha! you can see its more fulfilling and beautiful.well if you dont like it just start learning to accept it except you want God to punish you.yes cos if you kil that child he will punish you.for crying out loud whats wrong with you?u werent confused on how to CHUK her,ride her or even discharge into her now the result is out and you are confused.I'll help disconfuse that confusion.DUDE GROW UP PLS.go to the finest churches in town and see how the rich are sowing BIG Time in churches just for them to have a child and you are about to destroy yours.sweetie its not a curse but if you kill this one God will deal with you.are your WAYS his WAYS?i'll tell you y i am hitting on you like this.

i am a MUM.a single mother of a very beautiful and lovely chic.she is going to be 5yrs old by may(but she sees herself as a BIG GIRL).i had this big dream of becuming a pet.chem engineer.was on the way at 19 wen i found out that i had swallowed poundy.omo guy it wasnt easy for me.my family,friends and co.went crazey.the worst part was that my babys daddy looked me in the eye and denied it.he was just like you 27 and confused.its not as if i couldnt abort it but i refused and decided to keep it cuz of the fear of abortion cuz i got gist about the whole process and i knew that if i tried it i will die of fear before the doctor starts.i had this idea that if i give birth i wudd kil her myself but when i held her in my arms for the first time,i dont know how i'll explain the feeling.it was awesome.i decided to finish up school and also get a job.am a gradute.I READ MATHEMATICS.i am not very wealthy but am comfortable and ok.i had to learn to include her in my plans.

her dad who ran away decided from no where that he has right over my baby and wants her back.i'll tell you what i did.i fought him with power,motherhood,family,money and evn with prayers.i took it to court.for crying out loud its no case cos i have the upper hand.now he ruined his last chance of even gained partial custody.HE IS HER DAD but WHEN SHE GROW SHE CAN GO LOOK FOR HIM AND THEY CAN DO THEIR BONDING STUFF BUT FOR NOW HE HAS TO STAY FAR AWAY.i know what i went tru bringing her up alone and i think i prefer it like this.when i look at her am happy i never aborted her.am so proud and happy.anything she wants as far as my power can reach i'll give her but dat one no say make i no train her well.cos as i love am na so i dey take beat her.there is one thing i'll let u know.if i have the chance to relive it all again I WILL NOT CHANGE A THING.I TELL YOU cus i fought for something and i also worked hard and ive achievd and learnt a lot.thats my story.

NOW CAN YOU ALSO TAKE YOUR STEP AND STOP SULKING SO THAT SOME DAY YOU'LL BE HERE HELPING SOMEONE TO OVERCOME HIS OR HER FEAR.CHEERS.

N.B:pls inform us where the party @4 da naming cos i love ceremonies.later bro. smiley wink cool
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Lacuzy: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2010
You are not a friend in the first place, She is not your fiancee you have been deceiving her you never loved her . May God forgive you for so many reasons. If you cant imagine to have a baby at 27 then you shouldn't have had sex at 27. You are just IRRESPONSIBLE. Infact, if i were her i would live you now for good cos the worst is yet come from you. Didn't you have your mother in mind when you were IT.

You better go and talk it out with your mother if you don,t want the wrath of God to visit you.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by jerty(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2010
guy don't even think of an abortion , let alone of running away. the 1st day u start havin sex, prepare ur mind dat u can hav a child at any age . so don't just be suprised that she is pregnant.u were man enough to hav sex with her so be man enough to bear the fate. good luck
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by daniella: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
@airller
  wheew!i really apprecite people like u who turn take their shame rub it in and turn it into a good name.you are in your world doing your thing and peole like u make the world a beta place to be in.i still want to let u into some thing i understand your pain and the shame u went thru but your child needs her dad o.he is a jerk and u want 2 show him pepper for what he did to you people but i tell you that the best way to apply the medicine is to let him come close and see what he is missing.i tell you sweetie he'll die of regret.

@d 2 pipol fightin
   pls take it easy o.yes you are both right but at the end of the day we cant advice him to  go further with the abortion.if you cant take up responsibility then avoid what wil lead to it or prevent it. simple

@the poster
     okoro come here.wetin be the meaning of the nonsense wen you just post.you are sounding inconsiderate.this is not only about you.you are not the one who will go under the knife are you?you both did dis together and i believe she is taking a bold step.i'll advice you pack your pampers and do likewise before you look for GOD,S wahala.i tell you its not GOoD thing to face his wrath

as for your mum and your dream i think u shud have tut of it before chuking anyhow dude.i also agrree with airller add mama and pikin to the pix make e for sweet.lol.cmon man be responsible
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by tammyswits(f): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
27 and you are scared of having a baby, i thought u are not 16, and what are u doin in uni (undergraduate) at 27, gosh!,
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by tobze: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2010
ABORTION, r u outta ur bloody mind? Didnt u think that she might get pregnant before u got down?

Be a man about it!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Theblessed(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2010
[b]Do I hear 'Abortion', from an only child? When your family needs the babies Mistake, big time mistake?  Do you know tomorrow? Let me say this, do you know what that child is going to be tomorrow, if you let him/her live just as your parents allowed you to live?

Please, this is an opportunity and a big time blessing so let it be.  Your mother is there to support and will support, no doubt so what's your problem?

You are the only hope the family has in reaching the next generation and you want to close this chapter because of worthless ambitions and unworldly gains.  Please, be sensible and have your baby afterall, at 27years old, you are not a SPRING CHICKEN, ok!  If you're old enough to make the milk that formed the baby, you are not a boy but a GRAND FATHER, get it and assume you fatherly role and responsibility for the young family you have created!

Yes, life is too short to waste time and when one is young, one thinks he/she is immortal.  It hasn't been long when a Nigerian family was torn beyond rescues - a woman lost her only child - her 27 year old son in 7 July 2005 London bombings.  Her heart was wrecked, everyone with a human heart bled for her and her loss. You see, I don't know you and  I am not saying this is going to happen to your family but I am warning against complacency here. Please, leave that baby alone. Think! You may regret any negative decision you make today! Glad the young lady is keeping the baby anyway so, support her!
[/b]
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by DeepSoul(f): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2010
@Poster

My dad had me @ 28. Shd I give you his number to lecture you on the Benefits of Having Kids Early?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by sjeezy8: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2010
Lol ha ha nikku youre about to be a father

I cant wait till i start having children because they'll probably look like me and be cute and grow into HOT LOL
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2010
sjeezy8:

Lol ha ha nikku youre about to be a father

I cant wait till[b] i start having children[/b] because they'll probably look like me and be cute and grow into HOT LOL
Again . . . .
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Airller(f): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2010
to everyone who has posted to encourage this 27 yr old dude to kip the baby.God will bless you.i just pray 'okoro' (like daniella called him will listen and learn.) wink
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Moranike: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
Well, since it has come to b like dis, u have to own up to what has come ur way. Be Man enough
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by namdo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
correct. moreover you will get to love it that you did not abort, i promise you this.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Airller(f): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
smiless funny comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.