Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (10827 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
i wanted to get married at 27, well things didn't work out as i planned. 27 is not too young, it's nice age range, go back to your gf, ask her to forgive you, sit down, talk with her, both of you should plan your future together. ask her if she truly loves you, ask yourself if you truly love her. make her comfortable, it's not easy i know, but it's a mistake u can't change. DON'T EVER TELL HER TO ABORT LAILAI. your mom's ready to be a granny or is she not?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by No2Atheism(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
@poster

- I hope this post is just a joke. . .

- Do not even think of abortion . . . it is murder pure and simple . . .

- Abortion creates a lifetime of guilt for both the man and the woman . . .

- You don't have to marry her if you don't want to . . .

- However that does not mean you should commit murder all in the name of looking for a way out. . .

- I completely support the lady in her stand to keep the pregnancy . . .

- If you don't want responsibility then do not have sex . . .
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by chibaby5(f): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
dammmnnn! ! ds is just annoyin me alieee angry angry angry
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
No2Atheism:

@poster

- However that does not mean you should commit murder all in the name of looking for a way out. . .

- If you don't want responsibility then do not have intimacy . . .
Abortion is murder according to who?

Poster, this should be a decision made by the both of you. If you choose to keep the baby then fine otherwise you both can opt for an abortion.

Its your life and you should be able to decide when you wanna have kids.

Contrary to all the negative reports, Abortion is VERY SAFE when done by a health professional. Don't patronise quacks please.

Remember, the ultimate decision lies with the both of you.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Moyola(f): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
Yu r 27 n running frm such responsibilty. . . embarassed undecided
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by No2Atheism(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tudór:

Abortion is murder according to who?

Poster, this should be a decision made by the both of you. If you choose to keep the baby then fine otherwise you both can opt for an abortion.

Its your life and you should be able to decide when you wanna have kids.

Contrary to all the negative reports, Abortion is VERY SAFE when done by a health professional. Don't patronise quacks please.

Remember, the ultimate decision lies with the both of you.

- Its tolerable when you are intentionally obnoxious . . . and irritating . . .however i beleive you have finally gone too far with this your open advocation for abortion.

- You do not only not know what you are talking about but u have just confirmed that you are also a self confessed advocate of institutionalised murder and genocide . . . I am very sure that you know nothing about the history of the Abortion industry . . . and how it ties in into the whole if its not white kill it thingy

- Sometimes i really wonder if you are not a white person pretending to be black solely for the benefit of nairaland . . . (there are bound to be a number of White Nigerians that think and sound Nigerian hence it should not really be a big deal for you to be one)

- you claim to have gone to Covenant University yet "it is just a claim" . . . cus anyone can also claim that. . .

- your post shows that you have no value for life whatsoever . . . otherwise you would not be here advocating for something that is both wrong from the moral angle and also seriously damaging from the psychological angle. . .

- I guess it does not suprise us that you are supoorting Abortion considering that you "White Masters" also use "Family Planning" and "Planned Parenthood" as disguises to carry out government sanctioned genocide (aka Abortion) in Black communities . . .

-------------------------------------------------

Your posts in support of Global Warming, Eurocentrism, White Tanned Jesus, Atheism . . . exposed you as being a completely brainwashed and unrepentant individual . . . however this your latest statement in regards to Abortion is just simply the finaly straw that shows that you are nothing but a disgrace to the human race . . .

------------------------------------------------

I would not stand here and allow you to advocate for Abortion . . . I wonder what would have happened if your own parents have also taken the route of Abortion when you were conceived.

------------------------------------------------

Its one thing to be obnoxious its another thing to advocate for death

. . . LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOU TO PLEASE STOP PEDDLING YOUR DEPRESSED SOUL AROUND ON NAIRALAND . . .   If you want to abort a child, then go ahead and do it . . but stop being the devils advocate and stop trying to trick individuals into making the biggest mistake of their lives . . .

FOR THE FIRST TIME ON NAIRALAND I CAN PERSONALLY SAY THAT I REALLY DESPISE YOUR CHARACTER AS A PERSON FOR EVEN HAVING THE TEMERITY TO SUGGEST THAT ABORTION IS OKAY . . . IT SEEMS YOUR WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND NEGATIVITY . . .

PLEASE NOTE . . . YOU SHALL FAIL AND YOUR LIKES SHALL FAIL YOUR ATTEMPT TO ADVOCATE FOR MURDER . . .

THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY DONE IT AND WHO HAVE A HEART NEVER GET OVER IT. . . STOP ADVOCATING FOR MURDER

. . . [size=18pt]OVERALL, YOU SIR ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING[/size] . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@poster

- If you don't want responsibility then do not have intimacy . . .
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by suxes2005(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
U were bold enough to insert dat fin and now u r running away from wat u caused. PLZ dnt try abortion cos u av murdered by doin so, Take the pregnancy and av ur baby so dat u become a grand-father at an early age

SHALOM
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by suxes2005(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tudor lives in sahara desert so abortion is not murder dia

SHALOM
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by TOPE20001(f): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
Are 27 yrs old men not allowed to be FATHERS? undecided undecided
If you can have se.x with condom then u have to deal with the consequences.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2010
No2Atheism:

- Its tolerable when you are intentionally obnoxious . . . and irritating . . .however i beleive you have finally gone too far with this your open advocation for abortion.

- You do not only not know what you are talking about but u have just confirmed that you are also a self confessed advocate of institutionalised murder and genocide . . . I am very sure that you know nothing about the history of the Abortion industry . . . and how it ties in into the whole if its not white kill it thingy

- Sometimes i really wonder if you are not a white person pretending to be black solely for the benefit of nairaland . . . (there are bound to be a number of White Nigerians that think and sound Nigerian hence it should not really be a big deal for you to be one)

You're indeed a big fool and a bigot.

Why must EVERYTHING with you be racial?

When did abortion become an 'industry'?

That it was done to slaves does that mean i can't do it if it'll help my life?

Who made abortion murder and genocide?

Do you know the definition of genocide?

The poster deciding to abort the unwanted pregnancy, how does that constitute genocide?
- you claim to have gone to Covenant University yet "it is just a claim" . . . cus anyone can also claim that. . .

- your post shows that you have no value for life whatsoever . . . otherwise you would not be here advocating for something that is both wrong from the moral angle and also seriously damaging from the psychological angle. . .

Wrong morally according to WHO?

Psychologically damaging, HOW?

Millions of other things including trivial stuffst can cause psychological damage. . . .People do stuffs they regret everyday and there are people who've aborted and have lived happily ever after.

- I guess it does not suprise us that you are supoorting Abortion considering that you "White Masters" also use "Family Planning" and "Planned Parenthood" as disguises to carry out government sanctioned genocide (aka Abortion) in Black communities . . .

Again the BIGOTRY in you. Everything is done by the whiteman to enslave blacks. . .you're indeed far gone!

Do whites not abort?

Is abortion only restricted for the blacks?

Fammily planning and planned parenthood, is it only for blacks?

Have there not been clear benefits of family planning and planned parenthood? Only a fool would deny that.
Your posts in support of Global Warming, Eurocentrism, White Tanned Jesus, Atheism . . . exposed you as being a completely brainwashed and unrepentant individual . . . however this your latest statement in regards to Abortion is just simply the finaly straw that shows that you are nothing but a disgrace to the human race . . .

Disgrace to the human race would be more like a bigoted racist like you who views everything along racial lines. . .humanity=humanity whether white black or yellow!!
I would not stand here and allow you to advocate for Abortion . . .
If you don't like it go JUMP into the river thames. . .mor.on
I wonder what would have happened if your own parents have also taken the route of Abortion when you were conceived.

It was their decision to make. . .and if my being born was unwanted or an unnecessary burden on their lives too hot to handle they can verily decide to abort. . .no hard feelings.

Its one thing to be obnoxious its another thing to advocate for death

Abortion is NOT murder! A foetus isn't human until its born!! You have no human rights till you're born!! I.e no right to life till birth!
. . . LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOU TO PLEASE STOP PEDDLING YOUR DEPRESSED SOUL AROUND ON NAIRALAND . . .   If you want to abort a child, then go ahead and do it . . but stop being the devils advocate and stop trying to trick individuals into making the biggest mistake of their lives . . .

Firstly you're in NO position to warn me so stick it up your arse!

The poster asked for advice concerning abortion WHICH HE'S CONSIDERING.

If you can't stand differing views then go bleep yourself!

FOR THE FIRST TIME ON NAIRALAND I CAN PERSONALLY SAY THAT I REALLY DESPISE YOUR CHARACTER AS A PERSON FOR EVEN HAVING THE TEMERITY TO SUGGEST THAT ABORTION IS OKAY . . . IT SEEMS YOUR WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND NEGATIVITY . . .

WHO gives a damn what you despise or not?

PLEASE NOTE . . . YOU SHALL FAIL AND YOUR LIKES SHALL FAIL YOUR ATTEMPT TO ADVOCATE FOR MURDER . . .

Murder according to who?

What is murder?

THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY DONE IT AND WHO HAVE A HEART NEVER GET OVER IT. . . STOP ADVOCATING FOR MURDER

Says who? Many have done it and it has saved them undue stress and hardship. Raising a kid isn't mai mai

. . . [size=18pt]OVERALL, YOU SIR ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING[/size] . . .

*YAWN* bla bla bla

@poster.

I REPEAT, its you and your fiances decision. Make up your mind as to what you both want and if its to abort, go for it.

Your destiny is in your hands, it your life and you should be able to decide WHAT YOU WANT and WHAT YOU DON'T. Goodluck.

REMEMBER; Abortion is VERY SAFE whe carried out by a qualified health professional
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by whatawhat: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2010
abortion is wrong, brother l will not reccomend it to you, and as for marrying the girl you don't need to if you don't want to b/c still of course adultery has been commited but marriage does not legitimize adultery and most times marriges that came about b/c of pregnancy may end up being regretful in the future but like l said it is your own choice to make. let the girl have her child she has the right to decide but still: ABORTION IS NOT RIGHT, RECONSIDER.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by suxes2005(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2010
covenant uni is a xtian uni i guess? so why shud a xtian b advising abortion? tudor try fink very well b4 u post o.k.?

SHALOM
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
suxes2005:

covenant uni is a xtian uni i guess? so why shud a xtian b advising abortion? tudor try fink very well b4 u post o.k.?

SHALOM
Do you think at all?

Covenant university is open to ANYBODY from WHATEVER RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND. . . You only have to stick with their rules/principles but not necessarily agree with them. Its in the school prospectus!!

SHALOM.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by suxes2005(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tudór:

Do you think at all?

Covenant university is open to ANYBODY from WHATEVER RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND. . . You only have to stick with their rules/principles but not necessarily agree with them. Its in the prospectus!!

SHALOM.

Do i fink? Anyways i do so i dont know about you.

Are u sayin in 1 word dat u r a muslim or wat?

SHALOM
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
suxes2005:

Do i fink? Anyways i do so i dont know about you.

Are u sayin in 1 word dat u r a muslim or wat?

SHALOM
My religious belief isn't important to this thread.

You assumed only christians go to CU and i corrected you. Whatelse?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by suxes2005(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
Somfin else my bro. O fink u shud face dis kinda topic wit personal and religious belief. infact in real senses, is it good to abort?

SHALOM
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
suxes2005:

Somfin else my bro. O fink u shud face dis kinda topic wit personal and religious belief. infact in real senses, is it good to abort?

SHALOM
Good. I like that word PERSONAL. . . In the end its the poster and his fiancé's PERSONAL decision and they shouldn't be pressured by anyone.

People should make decisions as to what is good for THEM and not aiming to please some phantom spirits et ghosts.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by suxes2005(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tudór:

Good. I like that word PERSONAL. . . In the end its the poster and his fiancé's PERSONAL decision and they shouldn't be pressured by anyone.

People should make decisions as to what is good for THEM and not aiming to please some phantom spirits et ghosts.

Sir, i agree wit u on dat

SHALOM
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2010
SHALOM you too.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
peeps u must marry her.if your from my village
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by suxes2005(m): 1:55am On Jan 06, 2010
Emzybrown:

I wish he is from ur village

SHALOM
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by msb247(m): 2:02am On Jan 06, 2010
Mr Man take full responsibility for what you did and do the needful.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2010
Emzybrown:

Forceful marriage eh? What is the guarantee such a union will last?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2010
when i saw the thread and read the first few replies I expected such responses( and i guess the poster and his conscience knows thats the right thing).
then i thought,,,,,,, someone somewhere somehow ''somewhy'' must have a contrary opinion so i scrolled to the end and there I saw tudor.
then a grin came up my face and i wish i could just see his face and possibly read his tots if it was indeed genuine opinions or just i have to have a tangential view to the whole wide world(www.divergent view to others.com).

tudor, you have a point but its better they both do ''the right thing'' ,i dont really expect you to agree though.

to the poster ,for the sake of whatever you believe or dont believe in be a true and real man.
you love the girl so please love what comes of both of you aswell.

takecare
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2010
alcoreseam:

when i saw the thread and read the first few replies I expected such responses( and i guess the poster and his conscience knows thats the right thing).
then i thought,,,,,,, someone somewhere somehow ''somewhy'' must have a contrary opinion so i scrolled to the end and there I saw tudor.
then a grin came up my face and i wish i could just see his face and possibly read his tots if it was indeed genuine opinions or just i have to have a tangential view to the whole wide world(www.divergent view to others.com).

tudor, you have a point but its better they both do ''the right thing'' ,i dont really expect you to agree though.

to the poster ,for the sake of whatever you believe or dont believe in be a true and real man.
you love the girl so please love what comes of both of you aswell.

takecare
The boundaries of right and wrong are arbitrary in some cases.

Poster should do WHATS RIGHT FOR HIM AND HIS FIANCÉ. . .period!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2010
Tudór:

The boundaries of right and wrong are arbitrary in some cases.

Poster should do WHATS RIGHT FOR HIM AND HIS FIANCÉ. . .period!

THE POSTER DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ASK FOR ABORTION WHATSOEVER, THE GIRLFRIEND SAID SHE'S NOT ABORTING, THAT'S FINAL!!!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2010
honeric01:

THE POSTER DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ASK FOR ABORTION WHATSOEVER, THE GIRLFRIEND SAID SHE'S NOT ABORTING, THAT'S FINAL!!!
Was the girlfriend impregnated by the holy spirit, aliens or the poster?

Are they not both responsible for the situation and each should have a say as to the outcome?

Who are you to deny them the right to take control of their lives however they want it?

And who told you the fiance's decision is final are you the fiance? Geez!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ifeoma2022(f): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
Should I run away or what? '' Because I can't imagine having a baby in my 27.''

You are a swine,
But you u can imagin enjoying sex with the girl at 27 abi?
ODE!!!!!
OLODO!!!!!
EWU!!!!!
HEARTLESS FOUL!!!!!!

I believe that when you were fucking that girl you were promising her heaven on earth now you want to run away,SATAN WILL PUNISH YOU

Don't call her your fiancee because she has never meant anything close to that to you in your useless life. IDIOT
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
Tudór:

Was the girlfriend impregnated by the holy spirit, aliens or the poster?

Are they not both responsible for the situation and each should have a say as to the outcome?

Who are you to deny them the right to take control of their lives however they want it?

What are you self? who's going to face the pain or probably death? him or the girl? who's going to carry the pregnancy? the girl right? she has 100% right not to abort. PERIOD!!!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
Tudór:

If you are good at reading and understanding, you'd find out that the girl already took a decision but the guy's trying to be self centered, if he never wanted a child now, why did he go flesh to flesh at this age? 27 years old educated guy ignoring all the risk. if it's your sister who's not ready to abort, are you going to force her to abort just because the boyfriend wants it?

Think abeg. angry
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Tudor6(f): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
honeric01:

What are you self? who's going to face the pain or probably death? him or the girl? who's going to carry the pregnancy? the girl right? she has 100% right not to abort. PERIOD!!!
Who is denying her the right not to abort? Both of them should sit down and discuss what they want. If she doesn't want to fine! But it remains an option.

What death? Abortion is VERY SAFE when performed by a qualified health professional
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by honeric01(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
Tudór:

Who is denying her the right not to abort? Both of them should sit down and discuss what they want. If she doesn't want to fine! But it remains an option.

What death? Abortion is VERY SAFE when performed by a qualified health professional

Like i said before, if you read carefully, you would have known that she already took a decision not to abort.

There's nothing that is SAFE, not to talk of VERY SAFE. professionals make mistakes, so any abortion is opened to mistakes that might lead to DEATH. once again stop preaching abortion being SAFE because nothing is guaranteed to be safe especially when it comes to human life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.