Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (10829 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ndcide(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
@poster
be happy jare! @27 ppl already have 4 children
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
If she wants to keep the baby, then so be it. Rise up to the occasion and tell your folks asap, sure they will be shocked out of their minds, but there is a child on the way to be taken care of. If you love her enough to want to marry her, do so but don't rush it if you don't love her don't marry her. You sure do not want to live a life full of regrets in the future.

Lest i forget: Condoms are not expensive.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by stereotype: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
The sad thing about this post is that the poster is under the illusion that he is still a kid. If no be the underdevelopment wey make naija be like dis, 27 na very advanced age, check out ur oyibo mates wey be 27, u dey here dey shout " I AM 27!, so freaking what??
Abeg, the administrators of this site should look for obscure places to place this kind of topic.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Preggy1: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
Invest in Condoms next time!  cheesy

stereotype:

The sad thing about this post is that the poster is under the illusion that he is still a kid. If no be the underdevelopment wey make naija be like dis, [b]27 na very advanced age, check out your oyibo mates wey be 27, u dey here dey shout " I AM 27!, so freaking what??[/b]Abeg, the administrators of this site should look for obscure places to place this kind of topic.

@ 32 some whites have become grandparents grin
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
27 ain't too young to be a father.

Wake up from your slumber and act like a man.

A baby will only motivate you to fly higher.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by jenibayo(f): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2010
BlueDiva:

27 ain't too young to be a father.

Wake up from your slumber and act like a man.

A baby will only motivate you to fly higher.

Thank u for dis word i real like am.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by danexd(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
@OP
Never take advice from someone you can't switch positions with, i have something to tell you but not on nairaland, write me on danexd@hotmail.com
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Onyema1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
If anything happen to that baby you are gone forever.

I will find you where ever you are and do to you what yo did to the baby.

Instead of you to thank God that you have confirmed that you are a man, you are here talking rubbish.

Let me catch you there!!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by sammyavu: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
that is nice of u guy,cos when one have sex without CD what do U expect PREGNANCY well in no distance time both of u will be graduate so guy accept Ur fate and forget abortion cos several peoples had such experience before which result them without no child today.guy na wa for u her parents accept the pregnancy u should be happy for that, since u love her so much and u do not want to lose HER so accept the child. good luck. all the same CONGRATULATION!!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by 0hsisi: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ the poster,the deed is already done and now there's a baby growing in that womb,perhaps the only one you'll ever be blessed with.
You said you've been courting abi?
The courtship is over,it's now time for marriage.
Go with your people and perform the marital rites then head to a registry and get married if you can't afford a big wedding.

Do it now before the baby arrives.
Please don't shame that girl and her parents by letting her have a baby in her mother's house without being married.
It is a shameful thing in our  Nigerian culture.
This is not the end of the world.That girl needs a cool headed man at this time and you're not being that right now.
If you're overwhelmed,can you imagine how the young unwedded pregnant woman feels or would feel when the tongues start wagging and fingers start pointing
Get over this shock ASAP and be a man
It's good you have a mother willing to help.
Please do the right thing and if you're Yoruba please name the child[b] Tosin or Toyin[/b]. wink
I like those 2 names even though I don't know the meaning .
I'll suggest other names for other tribes too. grin
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by dammit4u(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
follow your head nd not your heart,
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by oge4real(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2010
Its too late to complain now, you are already a dad, though it is not compulsory that you marry the same girl.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by H2O2: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2010
Come on mate, if you are man enough to make the baby be man enough to assume the responsibility.
Also when the child comes, take proper care of the child and the mother.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by THEAMAKA1: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
people always wanna have intimacy and fool round but never want to be responsible for their actions.
my solution: deal with it! stop running away from your problems.
if you have intimacy, expect the consequences.
and you're 27? TAKING F***ING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR DAMN ACTIONS!
RUBBISH. angry
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by olowolekan(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
You dont want a baby but you are having sex.What an irony.Pre marital sex is ungodly likewise abortion.What of if you girl die during abortion?Please forget abortion.You are ripe to be called a father.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by DoubleN(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
You claim you are 27 abi? My friend stop being a sissy and man the f up!Running away will not solve anything.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Joyu: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
"Because I can't imagine having a baby in my 27" when you had sex at 27, you never imagine impregnate her? If you are old enough to have sex and to impregnate, know. too. that you are enough to be a father. Abortion is a sin. If your parents had aborted you would you have been alive. Let the poor foetus be. It can be the saviour of Nigeria 2moro, who knows!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by namski(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2010
@poster, if you are being serious with this your post, then you need some medical examination. At 27years some people are talking of becoming grandparents and here you are publicly seeking advise on whether you should go and commit abortion. Just better mind yourself and delete this thread. Nkita Ara!!!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nizoral(f): 1:37am On Jan 05, 2010
Hmmmm u nid help, wen you knw u are ready not y did you do it, my dear abortion is not the solution and you knw abortion is a serious sin in the xtain faith so do the right thing my friend.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by HellaBella(f): 1:51am On Jan 05, 2010
I can't stop laughing. Is this thread a joke?? tongue
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ssumpta(f): 2:06am On Jan 05, 2010
lollll at all d replies. d guy is in a fix. put urselves in his shoes.
how many of u can honestly admit u've done it all of the time with contra. shit happens.
but poster, accept responsibilty, support her in the pregnancy, even if it means doin some small biz. and just like sb said, dont marry her unless u love her.
when that baby turns 2 smday, and u look at him/her, u wont regret it.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by THEAMAKA1: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2010
ssumpta:

lollll at all d replies. d guy is in a fix. put urselves in his shoes.
how many of u can honestly admit u've done it all of the time with contra. poo happens.
but poster, accept responsibilty, support her in the pregnancy, even if it means doin some small biz. and just like sb said, dont marry her unless u love her.
when that baby turns 2 smday, and u look at him/her, u wont regret it.
do you mean he should support her in the pregnancy (if there really is one)? do you believe she would know she is pregnant after three days? please don't make yourself out to look like the poster who obviously doesn't know his left from his right.

so he should marry his own cousin? you're supporting the incest to the extreme?
unless you love her? WTF?

and for the last time, THE BABY (if there is one) ISN'T HIS!!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by patbrooks: 5:02am On Jan 05, 2010
@Poster.
Please dont be scared. I was like you some years back in the university in Nigeria before leaving for the states, we did it and for fear of my reaction she terminated the pregnancy before she told me. Guess what I still regret today cos i still dont have one. Infact even in the USA i am struggling to get one.

Brother, I beg you in Gods name. accept it and the good lord will provide for you to take care of them.

You can still live large,going to show of in the parks with your friends and feel blessed. trust me me you will be proud. When I go with my friends playing with their kids, I feel dejected every time i get home. Its not money but the love and joy it brings having one. You are a lucky chap.
Advice, Dont worry, the Lord will see you thru. Ok.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by jonabee(m): 5:21am On Jan 05, 2010
At 27, you aren't a baby anylonger. Be and suppose a man! You can still achieve all you want to in life, just be focused. it is not going to be easy though, But you will certainly see the light of the day.

At 47, you would have perhaps been a father to a graduate. What a brighter future awaits you? This is an age bracket whence many a man - the late-comers - could still be grappling with their toddling(s) in the kindergaten.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by topup: 5:39am On Jan 05, 2010
You can't run away from a baby, and if you do try and physically run away from some'thing' that is a part of you, then you are practically committing one of the worst things you can do. After all she didn't make a baby.

I believe in life, if you make a mistake, you have to pay for it otherwise you won't learn, who knows good can come from it, you never know, if your future was so important to both of you, you would have both worn protection.

Many people are learning the same lesson you hopefully will learn through conducting deadly diseases and they will never have a second chance again, but running away from your unborn child will remove some of that child's chance to have a father.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by tureal(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2010
@poster i kn how e be for 9ja system i feel your pain,, i ve been in this situation b4 and i made the mistake if you know what i mean,, we all make mistake nobody is a saint,, but the second time a girl took in for me o boi she had the baby i was 26yrs and today that child has been my blessing and the mom my wife,, omo go for it in 2 to3yrs time when you walk down the street with your child you will luk bck and say thank you God,, his fun to be a dad trust me
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by denny4ril: 5:57am On Jan 05, 2010
shocked he who plants d seed should reap the fruit. guy, reap ur harvest now!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by sayso: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2010
peeps pls do not blame the guy,when you live in a particular area surrounded by moroons you tend to think like that.

@poster you are in a relationship for six years and still an under-graduate living in you papa room well furnished(WITH WHAT?),what does that tell you?finish youth service by 30.Younger than you are happier Father's made.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by 49cents(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2010
@poster
I feel you are experiencing a sense of a lost future like you stated about the dream of living large and all that; but brother if you put things in perspective you'd realize that you have not really lost it a bit; true your unborn child, not just pregnancy may prove to be added responsibility and consequently a kinda load for you based on your present circumstances but then facing up to the consequences of your choices is a prove of true manliness, of true humanity, abortion is isn't, aside from the fact that it is cold-blooded murder of an innocent human being!

Since you love her why not go ahead and be there for her and now i think is time you begin to get a bit more close to God to and resolve to rely much more on him than ever before i bet you He is interested in seeing you through. Cheers!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by otukpo(f): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2010
@ Poster
U are not a serious person at all.

So at 27, u think u are too young to become a father?

Tell us something, do u really love the girl?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by idmoore(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2010
@ all nariraland especially ohsisi and patbrook i tank u guys 4 d sincered comments, am also tinkin of making arrangement on how 2 do d marital rites cos no matter how small cos i wont lik her giving birth out of wedlock it even against my philosophy. Big tanks 2 every wit der sincered comments!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.