Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (10830 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by alldone(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2010
guy take responsibility.
DO not opt for abortion.

It will turn out well and someday you will be proud of the kid.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by AMIDULAHI: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2010
hi guy, you are not serious, you can not control yourself then you are going to bear the burnt.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by suxes2005(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
Are we still on this topic

i tout he must av agreed to marry d babe and keep d pregnancy

poster: where are you?/

SHALOM
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Alxmyr(m): 4:28am On Jan 13, 2010
Let me see.

By September, she will deliver,

Fix the engagement in April

Don't invite Nlanders

Just few family members will do

Cheers.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by EkeLucky: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2010
In the first place,its a sin to go bed with a girl you are not yet married to.
What you are seeing now is the consequence of your disobedience to God.Dont just think about committing abortion.My best advice for is to make up your mind to marry her,that child is bringing blessing to both of you.Then when money comes,you fuffil the marital right.
Thanks.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by bigrod1: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
[size=16pt]@poster,

so u think dat u are too young to settle down but u never thought of that when u wanted to `enter the place`.
[/size]
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nkeon: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
You want my 'sincere contribution'?

The only thing worse than an absent father is a father that is present and useless.

At 27 years old I would have expected more maturity from someone in a relationship having unprotected sex with his FIANCE. Did you just expect a shake and go? angry

You need to think long and hard. If you are willing to accept your duties as a father than you stand by your woman and child and dedicated yourself to being a good father and partner/husband.

If you know that you're not brave enough (afterall you're thinking of running away) then you are better off telling your fiance that you won't stand by her and leaving. It sounds harsh but she and the baby are better off not having you around if you are going to be uncommitted. Being a parent is no 9 - 5 with morning break; it's a life. If your heart's not in it you'll just be a hinderance to them.

So think long and hard
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by soreola(f): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2010
I agree that y'all should not be sleeping together when you're not yet married and this situation was created for you to realize that, Didn't you think of such a possibility when you were doing ur thing, anyways I don't think a baby would stop you from becoming what you want to become, in fact I think they will be an incentive for you to work hard to provide and eventually achieve your dream. Since you said your mother would accept the baby you should talk to both ur parents and hers and let them know about your concerns and you never know, they may be willing to help out until you have enough. And I certainly hope you learn your lesson. P.S you can't run away or ask her to abort, she hate you forever if you run and was probably insulted when you asked her to abort, don't.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Nellyon(f): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2010
You re bein so Nigerian.Dude you re old!If u re old enough to have sex but young enough to let her get pregnant then she should keep the baby.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by SAGoddess: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
@ poster, why have sex, unprotected sex at that if you are not ready to face the consequences, man up and take care of your responsibilities! SMH at you! shocked
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by emiye(m): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2012
Was it a Boy , Girl or Both?

Don't tell me you made her evacuate it oooo
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ChynoBEATS: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2015
idmoore:
am trying to avoid her from my mother cos if she knows she wil accept it cos am the only one of my dad. Should I run away or what? Because I can't imagine having a baby in my 27.

You sound very foolish to me..... Youre not ready to be a father @ 27 and you had sex

I hope she has delivered ....cos I'd prefer you keep baby and start a family ... You can do it ....
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Chanchit: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by kookomaster(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
27yrs old guy nt man....cnt blv u can even seek 4 advice in dis issue...common...u shud b very hapi 4 God sake or mayb u dnt kw u r even lucky...many couples r out der lookin 4 dis n u r here seeking on hw u r gonna gt rid of a babe comin....it's a mighty sin b4 God anyway....if u try doin dat..it means u r notn buh an hire killer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 / Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.