Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,603 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (10961 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by THEAMAKA1: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2010
null.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by 49cents(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2010
ladies keep saying this to guys: you think you are to young to get married, what you don't know is that men grow slower then you women, all he need is the support and believe that he can than chicken out as many people even on this thread calling for his ass (sorry)
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by yjay(f): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2010
49cents:

ladies keep saying this to guys: you think you are to young to get married, what you don't know is that men grow slower then you women, all he need is the support and believe that he can than chicken out as many people even on this thread calling for his backside (sorry)

thank u! @poster, its understandable ure scared & u probably feel a baby wld disrupt ur plans, the truth is whether one likes to admit it or not, a baby DOES change a lot of things. to all the pple here claiming not ve had unprotected sex kudos to u!!!!! hypocrisy is such an unattractive trait, he without sin let him cast the first stone, lipsrsealed
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by jeebeewell: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2010
@ Poster,
Are you sure you are 27 or you are 17?
What exactly is your stress?
You were man enough to get your Fiancé pregnant and you want her to abort the pregnancy or you run away.
For cry out loud she is your fiancé
Oh, you want her to abort the pregnancy and face the medical implications and at the end of the day, you drop her because you will be seeing her as second hand material for wife which might not be acceptable to your ''dream life'' standard. By then she will be carrying ''AFTER-ONE syndrome while you live a ''free life''
YOU KNOW MY ADVICE; RUN AWAY SO THAT WHERE YOU WILL RUN TO YOU WILL GET ANOTHER GIRL PREGNANT AND YOU WILL ALSO RUN FROM THAT ONE, BEFORE YOU WILL REALIZE IT YOU WOULD HAVE BECOME 27x2 = 54 YEARS OLD. tongue
I feel like blowing off your brain from your skull.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by yaf1423: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2010
Why didn't you hold your desires till you become legally married? These are bad times i must confess to you because you have committed an heinous act which in the sight of God. You  need to seek repentance to God especially if you are a muslim because it is a major sin though forgiveable by God if you repent sincerely to him.

, that is my humble advice.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Okukk(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2010
Pls what do you really want here, tell you to go for abortion or what, u don chop clean mouth u no no say egoo back fire, abeg carry ur cross alone
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Lolajoy(f): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2010
Why wud you suggest running away.Gosh,that isn't the right thing to do at all,you got are pregnant pls face the consequences of your action.If you know you are 27 pls act like one and not like a 13 year old guy.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by dramaquin: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2010
u have to remember that abortion is a grave sin!dont u fear God anymore?u should be happy ur girl wants to keep d baby bt no, ur tryin to convince her to abort it?na wa o!are u even concerned abt her life and possiblity of conceiving again?
PLEASE STOP BEING SELFISH AND SPOILT!!!
whoever told u 27 is young?guy, ur mates are married wit kids all over town, u really need to grow up. forget abt whether or not ur ready, it really isnt abt u or her anymore,bt abt d baby God has blessed u with. if u arent ready to be a father(as u say)then give d baby up for adoption abi
seriously tho, why are u whining?ur parents and her parents are ready to support u, u really need to understand that u have it good.lots of pple wud love to be in ur shoes, do d wise thing!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by muchacho: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2010
when u dey do am e dey sweet u abi, Nothing wrong to be a father @ 27, perfect for u, dat means when u're 50 yrs ur child will 23.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Udiculus(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hey guy,first i respect d fact dat u r an undergraduate n u appreciate d value of education.Bt i want u 2 understand d fact dat some people b4 27 r already a father.If u rily luv d girl,irrespective of d circumstance u wil take d baby.U r not 2 young n morerover a pregnancy wil not stop u 4rm becoming what u intend in future.Pls be wise n dont make mistakes dat my jeopardise ur future lik engaging in abortion.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Udiculus(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hey guy,first i respect d fact dat u r an undergraduate n u appreciate d value of education.Bt i want u 2 understand d fact dat some people b4 27 r already a father.If u rily luv d girl,irrespective of d circumstance u wil take d baby.U r not 2 young n morerover a pregnancy wil not stop u 4rm becoming what u intend in future.Pls be wise n dont make mistakes dat my jeopardise ur future lik engaging in abortion.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by sammyzacks(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
My guy, keep the baby. when this confusion finally goes you will be proud you did. If you abort this baby now, will it make sense if in the future you want to have a baby with the same girl.
I speak from experience, keep the baby, marry your fiancée and watch God surprise you by making all you dream come true beyond your imaginations.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ochukoccna: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ poster, why you acting all worked up?
Certainly you didn't have this persuasion in the throes of ecstasy embarassed embarassed embarassed
Face up and be a man. u've dated for 6 years and you want to abort your child now?
What evidence do we have you go still send the babe after she abort? angry angry angry
And abortion na sin!
Abi U no know?
Your folks though disappointed 'll definitely help you out especially your mom. Trust me on that!
Tar not your future with the blood of your child as a sacrifice. You'll definitely regret it.
Do the right thing.
Accept mother and child and pray God give you wisdom on how to plan out your life& future!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ochukoccna: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
[size=18pt]And don't forget to repent![/size]
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by bisiaet: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
Mr Man are you alright at all? You impregnated her and you are looking for escaping way. Sometime people like you say things that annoys a lot Listen to yourself a big two fools " I PREGENATED MY GIRLFRIEND, "I STILL LIVE WITH MY PARENT,"I AM 27 I CAN'T IMAGINE BE A FATHER" how I wish to see that your mouth so you mean a whole 400 level students both of you still practise UNSAFE sex what a shame and now you are lamenting, look Mr. 27 years, it is your responsibility you must carry it ok.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
All this many talk una dey talk when the pikin begin to suffer una go dey there?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Richkid247: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2010
See this sharp guy.
U enjoyed unprotected sex, now ur girl is pregnant, and in your selfish interest you want her to abort the baby abi?
Are you really going to marry someone who aborted a baby?
It's obvious U dont love this girl.
Who send U?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Wrex(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
If u have plan for the babe,let her keep the baby, if u wan chop clean mouth,let her abort, gbam!!! undecided undecided
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by infobut(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
First you called her Fiance so i bet you will marry her at one point even if it is not now so why murder the poor kid.,Secondly since your mum will accept the baby it's easier hasn't it occurred to you that this might just be the Lord's doing.Bro thou shall not KILL angry irrespective of ya age.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by obimind(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
Congrats! E no easy at all.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by ochukoccna: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

All this many talk una dey talk when the pikin begin to suffer una go dey there?
WHY U NO GO HIN HOUSE GO DO THE ABORTION YOURSELF!  angry angry angry angry
ONLY GOD KNOW HOW MANY OF YOUR OWN PIKIN U DON PERSONALLY ABORT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by solovely(f): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
Guys can be strange at times. At 27, a guy believes he is not yet prepared to have a child. What if this child or union is actually a door opener for your dreams. Man Proposes, God Disposes, cos he knows better than you do. Look up to God and do what is right and noble.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by pussyboy: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
If i say u r sick in d head dat might sound insultin but really u r. At 27 u r old enough & got d brains 2 think Wat's right 4 u. Schoolin or not is no excuse. Definitely u should be aware dat ur sperm in her wil get her pregnant. 2ndly u r an only son so u gotta face it from ur family. I support no abortion not cause i'm a saint or haven't done it b4 but just because u need d baby & ve 2 keep it. God help u.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by goose1: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
@poster,
you sound so funny, did i hear you say run away. Do you think that will solve the problem?, this is not the kind of problem you run away from,it is either you do the right thing or you damn the consequence (I bet you will not like it).
if you are not ready for marriage,i don't see any problem with that,if the girl said she is pregnant and want to keep it, fine.She can as long as she wants,afterall she knew you are still in school when both of you had unprotected sex.Let her have the baby,its your baby,but marriage is not by force.
Girls should grow up and understand that you can't force a man to marry you by claiming to be pregnant for him,to me it sounds stupid and damn nonsense. Always protect your self,if you and your man has decided to marry each other,then fine and do the right thing before getting pregnant.If the man refuses to marry you,you will finally turn out to be the ultimate loser!!
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Shentz(f): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
I hate these dumb questions.  Guy who is supposedly 27 doesn't know what to do now that he made his girlfriend of 6 years (not any other girl or some sleeze, his girlfriend!) pregnant!

Prick Prick Prick I wonder if Iwould be sooo silly when I'm 27?
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Fearcom(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
angryMr.Man,i suggest that you keep your 'cane' in check.You are not yet a man in that you aren't capable of fathering a child.and stop 'flogging' your girlfriend in a careless and irresponsible manner.you were smart enough to know that there are preventive measures to getting pregnant,yet you were stupid enough to ignore them.i just pity the poor girl,cos should you convince her to abort,she could lose her life or get scared for life,among other risk.the funny thing is that should she eventually abort,you will resume 'canning' her(forgive my use of the word.i be headmaster for school grin grin grin grin grin grin) mercilessly.Yeye boy. lipsrsealed
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Remii(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hello, "Mr I am 27 years", you should be grateful to this lady because she is trying to give your life a direction. I am sure you would be glad she did this for you in 20 years time. Just be sure the kid did not know that you tried to kill him or her from the womb.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by MsTom(f): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2010
When you were busy with her, you were man enough to take that decision. To face the consequence, you are asking for direction. You know the right thing to do and be sure to do it too. In case you don't know, keep the child and never make decisions till you are man enough to.
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Bisijames(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
Congratulation my brother and don't forget to invite me on naming ceremony. If is a boy name him joseph and a girl name her josephine and if they're Ejima, i think you know what do grin shocked tongue
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by Hammedino(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
Any way d deeds is done already so there is no running back MR,
so what u have to do is take responsibility for d seed u put in okay,
my guy think about d girl life if u re thinking of abortion
anyway what d big deal since u re old enough to be a father. ; grin grin
Re: She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 by location(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
Please and Please to be sincere you are old enough to have your baby and to take dicisions for yourself. at 27, if not for the Nigerian Factor, you should be in your brown new home and with your brown new car, together with a good wife and a baby to call you Daddy. moreso, the cliam that your parent this and that is not relevant in this matter, so i urge you to stand and take responsibilities for your life, allow her to give birth because the mistake has already been made and you will only complicate issues by aborting such as she may end up childless for the rest of her life, moreso, you must not take a life so as to have a bright future ahead of you, furthermore, God love you so much and he wants to turn around your mistake to your glory, only acknowledge your fault before him and ask Him for direction. sure HE is a MERCIFUL GOD. and he will be glad to help, JESUS LOVE'S YOU FRIEND, BYE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am In Love With Misspicy / Check Out This Hot Girl's Hips / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.