Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] (112193 Views)

UNN Medical School Thread / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / See UNN Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session – Www.unn.edu.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by buffalowings: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
I failed my finals
Had a resit grin
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by emmaitive(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
i taya for awa system sef
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Maski87: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
May the don't know about sorting lecturers
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Rubbish big time. Pharmacology once u use a drug chart to know the drug class, they pharmacodynamics and kinetics and few side effects that's all, the only tough thing in pathology is anath path because of it useless jargons. Part one MBBS with gross anatomy remains the toughest and one with highest failure rate. That's why step 1 USMLE is the most important.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
The more you type on the forum, the more you expose your ignorance to the world..let me enlighten you that pathology and pharmacology are also part of USMLE step 1 and not just MBC, PHY and ANT like you are saying..

..goodnight!
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Tonymario58: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
It normal, the result wasn't bad

It is a fair result with over 40% pass
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by jasawa: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
When you see a Devil in his workshop just check who is the apprentices they must surely be IPOB.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omonoba1:
The more you type on the forum, the more you expose your ignorance to the world..let me enlighten you that pathology and pharmacology are also part of USMLE step 1 and not just MBC, PHY and ANT like you are saying..

..goodnight!

Go and rest. Doesnt make ur spurious assertion of pharmacology and pathology being tougher than the anatomy class true. As u climb higher in medicine it gets smoother.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Jman06(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
murphyibiam15:

what's her name
I wld rather not disclose her name here for security reasons.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by kolado(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Stupidity should be somewhere in ur name for u deserve it. Never compare law school exams to MBBS exams. Law exams with more than 80% pass rate with several first class to a medical professional exams with less than 40% pass rate and no single first class. MBBS exams ranks among the most tasking in the world. Learn!

Sgt Ponzi Hater 2017
You are very very stupid and spastic to have spammed my mention that one useless MBBS exam has low pass rate. It's not by force to study medcine, if you're not capable you can go else where. People like you will just be hyping some things as you're talking to illiterates. Please never in your life mention me.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by PublicAssurance: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
this is a grammar free zone jor. enough of your smart-ass talk here. Mr Serious. and who cares if u seek medical care in space?
sgtponzihater:

In as much as I prefer to seek care abroad i know u have been seeking quacks and not real medical doctors because doctors hardly give injections they rather send u to a nurse. It's a waste of a doctors time, intelligence, training and education to bandy around giving injection. No credits for ur gross ignorance.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omonoba1:
And it didn't occur to a slowpoke like you that the result the op referred to belongs to both Dentistry and Medicine students.

You Envy Dental students too much bro.. Take a chill pill..

Kid like u. I acknowledged that in my post. It's the same exam but dental cut off marks is way lower.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Shakes85: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
doctorgyna:
The result of the second MBBS professional exam of the University of Nigeria was pasted yesterday. Medical students take the exam, seen as the most difficult exam in the world, in their 3rd year.

Attached is the result for the Faculty of Dentistry students... 45 People took the examination, only 10 people had outright pass [passed the three]. For the medicine class, less than half of the class passed also.
Lol
I passed through this med school. We always tensed on the day the result is released, it made our heart stronger than sambisa. That's the UNN college of medicine standard.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by kings20(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
UNN student spotted @op
what can I say most of my friends passed
No other university in Nigeria would release that kind result

wat do u expect when most of d lecturers failed d exam during their time

UNN varsity of no nonsense

To all jambites choose anoda university if u want to study Medicine

UNN is overhyped,past Glory
Only students already inside will understand

God bless every hustling student

every wicked lecturer must die

3 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Kid like u. I acknowledged that in my post. It's the same exam but dental cut off marks is way lower.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Everyone now know who the kid is on the forum. And it's evident from the way everyone attacks you in the thread that you need to examine yourself...
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by g4gerald: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
O boy! wetin dey happen.. Make I no hear say person jump enter lagoon
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by PublicAssurance: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
As in wicked Sadists!
00Ademi:
nigerian Lecturers equals one word sadist

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mustmust(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
before they want to go into medical school and be smiling and laughing ??
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
kolado:
You are very very stupid and spastic to have spammed my mention that one useless MBBS exam has low pass rate. It's not by force to study medcine, if you're not capable you can go else where. People like you will just be hyping some things as you're talking to illiterates. Please never in your life mention me.

Go and hug a high tension wire if it hurts u with all the Runz gal in law and the chronic sorters in LLB u dare compare them to doctors who do both written and tough clinicals, this make it difficult to sail through a dullard, but even the sports minister with his law school is an accepted dullard. See I don't like doctors and I criticize them most of the time but I can't take their scholastic prowess away from them, they deserve it. U on the other hand should hide ur face the d mud as ur argument holds no water. Kid!

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by AlphaStyles(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
na so dem dull reach?

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by mustmust(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
doctorgyna:
The result of the second MBBS professional exam of the University of Nigeria was pasted yesterday. Medical students take the exam, seen as the most difficult exam in the world, in their 3rd year.

Attached is the result for the Faculty of Dentistry students... 45 People took the examination, only 10 people had outright pass [passed the three]. For the medicine class, less than half of the class passed also.

before they want to go into medical school and be smiling and laughing ??
[i][/i]
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by kolado(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
DrP2000:

How you wan compare MB with Bar Exam, nawaaooo, pls how many Bar Exams do you write, medical.students write 2nd,3rd,4th and 5 MBs(all are professional exams) even write Primaries after graduation and you are comparing the least professional medical exam to the only professional law exam (just only one). I won't blame you for ignorance is a disease.
Bros take a chill. You don't need to start making noise about your course being difficult when you know you must read very well. If you're not capable do switch course. They didn't force you to study medcine. I had medcine and pharmacy students back then in school who read like hell and made good grades. It's not easy though. Yet some people make good grades.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Sunnynwa: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
BlackOnassis:
Sadist teachers! For wetin? Even Johns Hopkins medical school no dey fail student like dis. Ogini? sad undecided

Because Johns Hopkins admission process is thorough and only intelligent people are admitted.

Here in Nigeria, many people who shouldn't have anything to do with Medicune cheat their way into medical courses and end up failing this very exam ie 2nd MB and then get thrown out.

2 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
DrP2000:

How you wan compare MB with Bar Exam, nawaaooo, pls how many Bar Exams do you write, medical.students write 2nd,3rd,4th and 5 MBs(all are professional exams) even write Primaries after graduation and you are comparing the least professional medical exam to the only professional law exam (just only one). I won't blame you for ignorance is a disease.

That kid needs some formatting. He stayed with medical and pharmacy students yet can spew trash. Medicine is for the most mentally fit. And he obviously is not that fit.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Jman06(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Medicine is the only course I respect in this country. Then except maybe the course I studied also. The stupid dental students should not tell me they wrote the same exams because they surely reduce their cutoff mark, if not they can't even pass. Apart from that most other University students even first class are morons except my course which I would not mention so as not to boost the ego of some of my course mates who are also near morons. I respect u doctors die. Sorry for the failed out students, medicine is not for morons try microbiology or fishery or even pigery or maybe pharmacy or lab science.

Sgt Ponzi Hater 2017
You displayed total ignorance by posting the above comment. The standard of the MB exam is same for both medical and dental students. Besides, dental students still write a separate professional exam called second BDS aside the MBBS. Those guys do more than the MBBS guys!

3 Likes

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by clems88(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Too much INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, IMO, TWITTER.,.

just name it
n big brother grin
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jman06:
You displayed total ignorance by posting the above comment. The standard of the MB exam is same for both medical and dental students. Besides, dental students still write a separate professional exam called second BDS aside the MBBS. Those guys do more the MBBS guys!

OK didn't know that. Learnt dat with thanks.

1 Like

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by clems88(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frenda:
lease im a medcine student read really hard and i have two carry overs after first semester and had a 5 point after second semester will i be droped from medcine please i need help please
n u are here nairalanding

2 Shares

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Yyeske(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Whomsoever had passed through medical school would understand, 6-7 years you live in constant fear of failing.
Repeat or withdraw.
God is great, came, saw and conquered my junior and final MBBS in Unilorin. It didn't dey easy then
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by BLACKGOLD121(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Southampton Target Onyekuru Makes Final Shortlist For Best African Player In Belgium

KAS Eupen Nigerian forward Henry Onyekuru made the final list of five for the prestigious Ebony Shoe Award in Belgium, which is given to the best player of African descent in the League.

Onyekuru has scored 18 goals this season, with 14 coming in the league for Eupen, in what is his first season in the top flight in Belgium, since graduating from the prestigious Aspire Academy in Qatar.

His fine form has led to interest from several teams around Europe with Southampton, the latest team to join in his chase, as exclusively reported by this football portal during the course of the week.

He faces competition from Zulte Waregem Senegalese star Mbaye Leye, Sofiane Hanni from Algeria who plays for Anderlecht, Landry Dimata of KV Oostende who is from the Democratic Republic of Congo and Belgium international who has Congolese roots Youri Tielemans and plays for Anderlecht .

The 19 year old is hoping to follow in the footsteps of Nigerian stars like former Chelsea ace Celestine Babayaro who won the award during his time at Anderlecht, as well as Daniel Amokachi who won it twice during his time at Club Brugge. Victor Ikpeba and Godwin Okpara are the other Nigerians who have won the award in the past.

Sofiane Hanni who is in the run for this year award, won the award last year during his time with KV Mechelen.

**Prince Michael

Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by Omonoba1: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jman06:
You displayed total ignorance by posting the above comment. The standard of the MB exam is same for both medical and dental students. Besides, dental students still write a separate professional exam called second BDS aside the MBBS. Those guys do more the MBBS guys!
Dont mind the Ponzi guy. He is just an awareness-seeking Ignoramus..
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by nwadiuko1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frenda:
lease im a medcine student read really hard and i have two carry overs after first semester and had a 5 point after second semester will i be droped from medcine please i need help please
you mean based on logistics? d;
Re: See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] by lustra89(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Na for everybody to see wetin UNN students dey pass through. I know say in dey other schools but unn own na something else. Some lecturers for many department there dey happy say their students no graduate on time, imagine that. Students just dey there dey collect ranks like police officers. U will see ranks like one star (i.e 5/4 or 6/5)=one additional year, two stars (ASP confirmed)=6/4 or 7/5. DSP with 3stars=7/4 or 8/5 and so on. E no easy to enter that school and e no easy to come out. To enter, wahala, to comot wahala again.
Hahahhahahaha, u just made my day filled with laughter, na only those wey go na them sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.