Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (55827 Views)

FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Tushborn: 4:05am On Apr 22, 2017
chisco82:

For ur mind now u don speak igbo?
Hahaha! I laugh in hangul
Atleast u understand that i was trying to speak igbo nt Swahili. yayi kyau
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by henryhemon(m): 4:24am On Apr 22, 2017
RaptorX:
But why does he only respect seniority when it involves Northerners but his supporters says he goes for the most qualified when he bypass Southerners that are the most senior in many instances over the last two years. You people cannot eat your cake and have it, the man is a bloody unapologetic bigot and Fulani supremacist.

Can you give us example of when he did that?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by henryhemon(m): 4:26am On Apr 22, 2017
ogbonti:

very good..

so Obasanjo did so?
so Yar Adua did so?
Jonathan did so?

BUHARI is doing what the previous 3 didnt do. I am patiently waiting for 2019, let us see how he will win without the help of Yorubas and Igbo combined!!!!! Let him not even think of South South, he is already toast there!!!!

He win. You 're not suddenly speaking for the Yorubas,he won without the igbos the last time and he will win without them again.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by jalaalbaba: 4:26am On Apr 22, 2017
spartan117:
Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot

it is important that people like you get some education, what stands out in your comment is ignorance and just like FFK you know a lot of people here are either educated in d evening or pure illiterate.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by silentdomain(m): 4:31am On Apr 22, 2017
It's a shame on buhari and all of us who tot he was de messiah to come. He's a religious bigot, tribal sentiment personified. All security apparatus head by his Muslim North. Shame. Watever they plan, won't work. If his people act on violence, we r fast learning too., to remove him by violence
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by henryhemon(m): 4:40am On Apr 22, 2017
You know the worst part is that the ruling and political class believe in 1 Nigeria and don't care about ethnicity,they play that card when it doesn't favour them and laugh their ass out cuz the know idiots are going to masturbate with it.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by madjnr: 4:50am On Apr 22, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Funny how it's Hausa- Fulanis heading almost all Government agencies though
but you didn't make a fuss...When Christian were heading all agency during GEJ(grand master of corruption) bigot
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Ishilove: 4:53am On Apr 22, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Funny how it's Hausa- Fulanis heading almost all Government agencies though
It isn't funny. It's a suspicious northern agenda which is quite frankly very infuriating.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by mmb(m): 4:57am On Apr 22, 2017
cornelin:
truth is bitter. Is there no more competent candidate down south?
no competent person Sir, just like you.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Apeh1978: 5:14am On Apr 22, 2017
If people still listen to this man after telling us lies about Ikoyi cash, then Nigerians have long way to go
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Adecks01(m): 5:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Haba!
Fani kayode only express his concern on how this country is being turn to one region affair and not slam anybody
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by 2bam: 5:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to his generation
. what are your reasons to call ffk fool,is ffk not telling the truth about the appointment I believe you are the fool.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by odogwubiafra: 5:22am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.

In Nigeria Customs Service, he did not follow due process because the most senior will take it to South. A retired colonel had to come in. Now you see the movie with the NASS.

In DSS he did same not to hand over to a Southerner. A retired director had to be recalled to stop a southerner.

In Nigeria Police Force, same thing happened. The IG had to retire even his fellow AIGs not only his seniors(DIGs) just to make his evil act unstoppable.

They will only form due process when it will favour them , and tell you it is based on competence, when they want to be mischievous. Nigeria has been thrown into imbroglio because of Buhari and the Northern evil agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by nopains: 5:23am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.

just go and sit down mr due process. is nigeria custom service not a public service with hierarchical structure? why was a retired army personnel was foist on them as comptroller general? what happened to custom hierarchy? liars must have good memory!
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Adecks01(m): 5:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Probably you've just decide to restrict him from his constitutional right as enshrined in section 35
Apeh1978:
If people still listen to this man after telling us lies about Ikoyi cash, then Nigerians have long way to go
this are people that the so-called is suppose to invite.
Wike was the person that demand for panel and fani kayode was the want that blow the whistle against amaechi.we expect so called cover up panel to call them for prove of their allegation and not for you to be here calling him a lier.
Besides the news you're currently relying on 75% is From the most controversial apc minions -saharareporters that has called four names already.did you call them lies?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nweike1: 5:38am On Apr 22, 2017
morscino:

I was only replying someone who claimed buhari is replacing xtians with muslims,just like d loose mouth ffk is insinuating.

now this is d superior argument,d two appointees are d most senior in d said offices, and are only in acting capacity pending d time d investigations would be concluded.
I read the Habitat's profile (acting SGF), and she's perm sec in ministry of women affairs
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by israelmao(m): 5:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
How else would a Philistine speak?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by pretypam(f): 5:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmm... I think someone is trying to remain relevant. Thank God 4 twitter, It only take 10naira MTNdata. grin grin
As much as I see, he (pres. Buhari) only directed that the most senior official in SSG/NIA-office shd act pending the outcome of investigations, which is the normal practice in civil service. Let's stop reading tribal/religious meanings to everytin. The world has gone past Nazism. #THINKB4YOUACT!
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by olumike001(m): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Christians are being removed to be
replaced by muslims; just as a
christian is still then call upon to
crusify a fellow christian. Or you want to tell me that there are no viable christians from there respective state to replace them? the crusade is real.
pease stop that I can listen to any other excuse not this one....they bear David mark,Matthew etc does not make them a Christian.when did they ever fight for christianity in this country... my opinion is put the hands f u like put d so called Muslim.many if them are better than those dummies we call christian.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by israelmao(m): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=morscino post=55780638]
Mumu!...d new dg of NIA is a christian...a lot of ppl in dis country went to sch but are not educated.

You ppl believe every northerner is a hausa/fulani muslim.

FFK knows what ur sentiments are and he knows how dumb you lots are abt a lot of things,thereby propagating exactly what u want to hear/see.[/quot

Did you read this part of his comment?"Do you think there is no Christians irrespective of the state?"

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Respecter(f): 5:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
why?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Cleantip(m): 6:07am On Apr 22, 2017
The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nig[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]eria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar. [/quote].

Did that also happened with the IGP? With PMB the
more you look the less you understand
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Ramlay(m): 6:09am On Apr 22, 2017
mmsen:

It still looks odd that a region with such a well documented problem with illiteracy has so many people in senior positions in the civil service.

It simply makes no sense.
Continue fooling urself with that acertion "northerners are illiterate" besides this is the advantage of being higly populated.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by tiwasiaife(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

Once he's Hausa Fulani buhari will not bypass but If the most senior comes from South buhari will twist it. Custom case is still fresh In our minds
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by TeamSimple(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2017
So many confused people around.. When a government policy favors them they say it was carried out by Osibanjo and Buhari is just a figure head. But when it doesn't like the case presently, they come here to tell us how Buhari is making one sided appointment.

Just yesterday Fayose was asking us where is Buhari, and so many slowpokes here supported him saying his sick and the government is being run by Osibanjo. Now FFK has come out to slam the same Buhari they said is sick, and we still have the same slowpokes who said he isn't in control spewing thrash

If you wanna criticize, please do it with a little bit of sense.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Bobby808: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

it took Buhari many monthd of shouting, complaints from the people of south south before Buhari announced the appointment of the chief justice because he is not from the north. Now it took only fews hours for Buhari to appoint the replacements of sfg, NIA etc,
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by greatman247(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2017
FFK when you become president too which I know it's just a dream that won't happen you can apppoint peeps from south west if you like.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by greatman247(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2017
TeamSimple:
So many confused people around.. When a government policy favors them they say it was carried out by Osibanjo and Buhari is just a figure head. But when it doesn't like the case presently, they come here to tell us how Buhari is making one sided appointment.

Just yesterday Fayose was asking us where is Buhari, and so many slowpokes here supported him saying his sick and the government is being run by Osibanjo. Now FFK has come out to slam the same Buhari they said is sick, and we still have the same slowpokes who said he isn't in control spewing thrash

If you wanna criticize, please do it with a little bit of sense.

Thank you, you just write about what I have in mind for the low life bunch of fools that specialize in criticism.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by RaptorX: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Nweike1:
I read the Habitat's profile (acting SGF), and she's perm sec in ministry of women affairs
So how is the perm sec ministry of women affairs the most senior civil servant to take over as SGF? The funny part is he his going to drop this woman soon and appoint a core Northern male for the position mark my word ,he his not only a tribalist but also a male chauvinist.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by farihafaheemah(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2017
I'm so dissapointed with way some people are gullible, it's obvious some don't have sense of reasoning. Immediately the SGF and NIA boss were suspended, FG announced the SG and NIA position shld be taken over by the most senior officer in the ministry. FFK misled you because of his selfish interest and u all fell. I'm not saying PMB is perfect but we shld all apply our IQ on any matter being discussed
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by farihafaheemah(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2017
I'm so disappointed with way some people are gullible, it's obvious some don't have sense of reasoning. Immediately the SGF and NIA boss were suspended, FG announced the SG and NIA position shld be taken over by the most senior officer in the ministry. FFK misled you because of his selfish interest and u all fell. I'm not saying PMB is perfect but we shld all apply our IQ on any matter being discussed
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 22, 2017
FFK is the most divisive Nigerian right now.His hate and ego has driven him to become a talkative and the most childish politician in the recent time.His intention is to insight the south against the north and burn down the country all because of his primitive ego..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.