Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18148 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Dacova stated it clearly to aderola, if I remember clearly "I don't trust you with anyone Rola" tongue smiley
He should modify that or else.....

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Id warn u as of bliss.....ok?
I don't think she's so harmful, na jude dey always find her trouble. I like troublesome girls btw smiley wink I'll be careful either way wink

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol for edimolu, he didn't see that long sub Dacova wrote. Although na me d sub meet sha cos na that time I send email, na me you invite come WhatsApp grin

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy

And I don select the ones to send, na bumshort I wear for one pinshure sef. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Na solo sure pass o. Wetin concern me with groupies or clan grin Yeah Derola is a bit soft, she may be penetrable or on the other end be cunning, but I think she's penetrable grin

I haven't seen someone I wanna get to know on a personal really, except mhis.bliss but I'm still observing. I'm not under pressure to know someone off NL, so I'm taking my time smiley
That part of her really bothers me embarassed embarassed, I just hope she develop that"Punisher" insinct sooner for her to be able to defend her Territory

You fit observe so with your dagboru character grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
na just d picture dey grip you for bone my man grin
Sure uv seen it already.....sure id see it someday..... grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

I dont think they have anythin in common......most monikers hide behind alternates buf our guy dosent.....at first i almost thot the dude had a realness in him....it sucks seeing dudes acting all sissy......#iranu......nd for u queen succcuuuccubabba?...keep on reading oooo.....my eyes are on ya
God bless you, you know when I'm on an alternative everyone knows it's me behind the alt, I don't hide, that's meant for p:ssies and the plurimi

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

And I don select the ones to send, na bumshort I wear for one pinshure sef. grin cheesy
Damn, Dacovajnr see wetin you make me miss cry We go meet for beyond o embarassed sad
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Hope you're not what am thinking Brotherly? cry
I Wouldn't know what's it you think ayam Bro.but my advice for you is stay positive wink

3 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Na solo sure pass o. Wetin concern me with groupies or clan grin Yeah Derola is a bit soft, she may be penetrable or on the other end be cunning, but I think she's penetrable grin

I haven't seen someone I wanna get to know on a personal really, except mhis.bliss but I'm still observing. I'm not under pressure to know someone off NL, so I'm taking my time smiley

I'm soft because that's the part of me I make known to people.

My mum would always say... if there's a child of mine I'll let fight her battle alone, that will be Rola. I'm not so nice.

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Hiaaan e no move me......ion want the sexy yhu....i see that a lot....just the facial you without mk up....infact as u dey be for early momo angry

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
That part of her really bothers me embarassed embarassed, I just hope she develop that"Punisher" insinct sooner for her to be able to defend her Territory

Yes o, observing, sm girls for her circle no like me atall, bumbae and alesandis for example grin but I don't think they've any rapport off NL.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Sure uv seen it already.....sure id see it someday..... grin
my man I dey mourn for here, I no see jack, Dacova dn block the path o grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Hiaaan e no move me......ion want the sexy yhu....i see that a lot....just the facial you without mk up....infact as u dey be for early momo angry

I had my makeup free face on too with gele sef, I was trying out gele tying that particular day. cheesy grin

But baby Dacova already told me to maintain my lane na. embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

I'm soft because that's the part of me I make known to people.

My mum would always say... if there's a child of mine I'll let fight her battle alone, that will be Rola. I'm not so nice.
Maybe you're cunning then, when you see a soft person fear them, cos when they decide to go against you, you won't expect it and it'll be more disastrous than what a troublesome person like me can cause grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Maybe you're cunning then, when you see a soft person fear them, cos when they decide to go against you, you won't expect it and it'll be more disastrous than what a troublesome person like me can cause grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin

I don't know wah you talking about Snow. wink tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

I don't know wah you talking about Snow. wink tongue
lol okay o, see as you and Dacova let that yeye troll Jeromedee abi na ghoststalker dey whyne me. He dey try tell me say na Dacova be Baeby grin after he dn first call you my lady.
He wan cause rift and bad mind but i catch am grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:

Awwwwwwnnnn, I got my baby worried... cry embarassed embarassed

Don't worry... I wee nor look for trouble but if iffa do by mistake, iyamm running to you. cheesy tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Good then grin
So troll, pray tell me, how did you know bumbae was sharing our posts (thereby sending signal to her cohorts) instead of liking them?

How did you also find this thread in the first place

What do you've against the plurimi too? You don't seem to be an active Romancelander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol okay o, see as you and Dacova let that yeye troll Jeromedee abi na ghoststalker dey whyne me. He dey try tell me say na Dacova be Baeby grin after he dn first call you my lady.
He wan cause rift and bad mind but i catch am grin

My Baeby is my Baeby. lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Yes o, observing, sm girls for her circle no like me atall, bumbae and alesandis for example grin but I don't think they've any rapport off NL.
Ofcourse they do have rapport off NL Bro, to my own understanding and based on what i read on a thread I think the whole issh btw Rola and K!mbra actually started on on a particular group.. I stand to be corrected and Bro I dont think Bumbae dislike you though..na you just no famzy her.

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Like seriously you seemed like you're trying to make us feel guilty and besides no name was mentioned..
Don't mind the yeye girl jewh, she came to play the victim card as usual, na Derola gree for her. grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ofcourse they do have rapport off NL Bro, to my own understanding and based on what i read on a thread I think the whole issh btw Rola and K!mbra actually started on on a particular group.. I stand to be corrected and Bro I dont think Bumbae dislike you though..na you just no famzy her.
Bumbae is weak AF, just doing follow follow, her people were subbing me on various threads, and on more than 3 occasions she joined in. Not my type of friend sef, she's not strong-willed and well esteemed, that's why I like Zarz.ar.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ghoststalker the simple answer is that you couldn't have known she was sharing the posts here cos you're not following her or anyone on your both profiles.

Also you came on this thread with the help of bumbae, either she gave you the link to this thread off NL or you went to her profile to check her 'then" last posts. Either way she carried you along.

You've nothing against the plurimi cos you're one of them. I won't be surprised if you're the jobless odogwu
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ofcourse they do have rapport off NL Bro, to my own understanding and based on what i read on a thread I think the whole issh btw Rola and K!mbra actually started on on a particular group.. I stand to be corrected
About rola and kim I know not smiley wink I only knew of it the day jude find Kim trouble wey cm make kim mention rola. wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Don't mind the yeye girl jewh, she came to play the victim card as usual, na Derola gree for her. grin
Lol....whilst reading thru there was that part i jux felt like saying "just cry out already, let the tears flow"....fact is ion think she got beefs wif u except you her.....she could even be a pretender for ol i care...but isnt tha how most ladies roll.....morever it all started out as a quarrel among ladies...dere wasnt need for u intruding...well i guess u were having derola's back...dats manly...but as of now....it's past olwedi grin.......#agbaya
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Liar!!! Either way you're not welcomed in this circle smiley Keep on fighting your battles. Bless

GhostStalker:
Is this supposed to be an interview? grin

[s]
Now here's my my Trick..I followed Bumbae briefly and I was able to locate this thread through posts being made by ppl I follow same way am able to see the "Share" and after that I unfollow again..

I won't be able to tell you the grudge i have against em..but should your signature carries the plurimi tag, then you'll always be my target...

You're wrong about me not being an active member, as you can see have been around since 2011..i just operate on lowkey level[/s]
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:

The whole thing started on nairaland actually grin cheesy
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Ghoststalker the simple answer is that you couldn't have known she was sharing the posts here cos you're not following her or anyone on your both profiles.

Also you came on this thread with the help of bumbae, either she gave you the link to this thread off NL or you went to her profile to check her 'then" last posts. Either way she carried you along.

You've nothing against the plurimi cos you're one of them. I won't be surprised if you're the jobless odogwu
Gbam...u don catch am....wey d knife mk we butcher am grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Lol....whilst reading thru there was that part i jux felt like saying "just cry out already, let the tears flow"....fact is ion think she got beefs wif u except you her.....she could even be a pretender for ol i care...but isnt tha how most ladies roll.....morever it all started out as a quarrel among ladies...dere wasnt need for u intruding...well i guess u were having derola's back...dats manly...but as of now....it's past olwedi grin.......#agbaya
lol yeah it looked like I was having Derola's back but I wasn't, even Kim and I still typed at each other recently. Na alesandis launch my own wahala she cm carry am go meet her other friends. Dah was how I got entangled in all the issue lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

COVID-19: NYSC Shifts Camp Reopening Date, Bans Religious Gatherings / NBC Issues DSB And IPTV Broadcast Licence To NYSC / A Simple Prayer For All Youth Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.