Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? (19218 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by LethargiQue: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't give a fuçk about tribes..

But if it comes down to being imperative I have to pick from a specific tribe, I'll go with Igbo..

Won't be fuçking caught dead with those afonja cuñts

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Castleberry: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm a Igbo

My bae is Afonja kiss

8 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Pen is loving this mouth action grin
but na only hausa remain for me .. so by default will pick that
Warris mouth action? embarassed

Hmm...there must be something spectacular you love about 'em.

©YBR
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Castleberry:
I'm a Igbo

My bae is Afonja kiss
kiss

©YBR
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Warris mouth action? embarassed

Hmm...there must be something spectacular you love about 'em.

©YBR
Never even met one before embarassed just see them on tv

Google it grin alakoba
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by GoodFaith: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please don't basic your life happiness on tribe
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Never even met one before embarassed just see them on tv

Google it grin alakoba
Lol just like that? U self grin. Well, they are lovely people when they want to be, and I respect your choice.

Chai Bumbae embarassed

©YBR
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Castleberry: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Zaitoon: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm Yoruba/fulani and I must marry a Yoruba man kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Haxine:

chai! me I must find my own India for 9ja.. I swear i don package how she go look

Pweety-B2
Sexy-A1
Boobs-B3
Hips-A1
Lips-A1

Lol. She must make brain like the way Indian pple exam dey make brain bah?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by olasaad(f): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Haxine:

sweetheart I don't belive u oo.. Indians are very very pweety.. naija babes can't compete dem

Lol.find out in real life not there movie
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nicho118(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
olasaad:

Lol.find out in real life not there movie
forget that thing.. Indians to dey fine
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ajibel:
My babe is Igbo cheesy

I'm Yoruba grin
Bro. My bae's igbo too... Mum however dsnt want an igbo daughter-in-law.
Dakun, ran mi lowo. Epp me
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by gabi101(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

are you sure we didn't date the same girl angry angry >:because i feel the same way you feel

lol...see moniker + meme cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Ajibel(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Bro. My bae's igbo too... Mum however dsnt want an igbo daughter-in-law.
Dakun, ran mi lowo. Epp me

Lol. My own case, my bae's family likes me but they dont want any of their daughters to marry outside their tribe, it's been their family tradition.

However, try and convince your mum by telling her the good qualities of your gf. Elaborate and exaggerate it and also teach some of Yoruba values to your gf e.g kneeling to greet your mum, let her know how to prep one or two Yoruba dishes for your mum and so on.

One way or the other, your mom would be convinced soon. All the best egbon wink
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Esji80(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
I am Hausa but I adore Yoruba gals . . .

Zaitoon
Zaitoon:
I'm Yoruba/fulani and I must marry a Yoruba man kiss
I am Hausa but I adore Yoruba gals . . .

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ajibel:

Lol. My own case, my bae's family likes me but they dont want any of their daughters to marry outside their tribe, it's been their family tradition.

However, try and convince your mum by telling her the good qualities of your gf. Elaborate and exaggerate it and also teach some of Yoruba values to your gf e.g kneeling to greet your mum, let her know how to prep one or two Yoruba dishes for your mum and so on.

One way or the other, your mom would be convinced soon. All the best egbon wink
hehe. So you mum is okay with it. Cool.

Bae can cook yoruba dishes and speak yoruba... She grew up here. Mumsi no wan hear
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
(Ibibio) Akwa Ibom
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by supernet4(f): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Will love to marry an house man I hear they pamper their wife Na Tru?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by realnas(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
If I catch myself say I no marry Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by SGANIVA(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
igbo , but my best bet na Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by richieyung(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
The only tribe I will not marry frm is Igbo bt I love dating them.( Dey re pretty nd good in bed). M yoruba though nd I can marry any tribe in Naija except Igbo.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nicho118(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
nobody dey mention Edo here?

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Ajibel(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
NevetsIbot:
hehe. So you mum is okay with it. Cool.

Bae can cook yoruba dishes and speak yoruba... She grew up here. Mumsi no wan hear

No, my mum hasn't met my bae but I've got no worries about my family. They're going to accept anyone I bring home.

Ahh, well if you love bae so much, you've gotta stick with her and just keep making mum understand. When mum realises her son is ageing but still insists on his igbo bae, she would re-consider because she wants grand-kids asap grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Leriebloom(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nicho118:
Ijaw... I be urhobo sha
i

Mingwo
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Leriebloom(f): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ajibel:

No, my mum hasn't met my bae but I've got no worries about my family. They're going to accept anyone I bring home.

Ahh, well if you love bae so much, you've gotta stick with her and just keep making mum understand. When mum realises her son is ageing but still insists on his igbo bae, she would re-consider because she wants grand-kids asap grin grin
well... When your mum sees bae, I'll like to know her reaction.

Mums beliefs is that igbo girls turn sons heads away from home. Two uncles married igbo from our family.... Gosh.. Nasty contumacious women. One still poked mumsi in the eyes with words last month. Lol.

Buh my bae.. Hope she fit handle wahala cos moma will make sure she can cook my best dish flawlessly
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by babyfaceafrica: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Doesn't matter as long as na Nigerian
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by jamislaw(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fulani babe I have one already............Soon our preweding pics will be all over Nairaland.
Am from North Sha.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Masterclass32: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Well, I'm Igbo, and I WON'T marry outside my tribe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Ajibel(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
NevetsIbot:
well... When your mum sees bae, I'll like to know her reaction.

Mums beliefs is that igbo girls turn sons heads away from home. Two uncles married igbo from our family.... Gosh.. Nasty contrite women. One still poked mumsi in the eyes with words last month. Lol.

Buh my bae.. Hope she fit handle wahala cos moma will make sure she can cook my best dish flawlessly

Lol. Actually, I've lost my parents, so I stay with my mum's sister so she's kinda like my mum now but she wont tell me not to marry who I want because she knows I grew up in Igbo land and would understand why I fell for an Igbo lady. So whatever her reaction is, even if negative, no one can stop me from being with Ugom kiss

Well, yea bad experiences like that can make one generalise and believe all Igbo lady are same due to that experience.

The work is on you bro to just keep making your mum understand and just talk to your bae well not to eff up. And teach her all she needs to know to avoid any confrontation with your mum.

All the best cool

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ajibel:

Lol. Actually, I've lost my parents, so I stay with my mum's sister so she's kinda like my mum now but she wont tell me not to marry who I want because she knows I grew up in Igbo land and would understand why I fell for an Igbo lady. So whatever her reaction is, even if negative, no one can stop me from being with Ugom kiss

Well, yea bad experiences like that can make one generalise and believe all Igbo lady are same due to that experience.

The work is on you bro to just keep making your mum understand and just talk to your bae well not to eff up. And teach her all she needs to know to avoid any confrontation with your mum.

All the best cool
lol.... Thanks bro. Sorry bouh your parents.

Goodnight brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.