Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? (19266 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Fmartin(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:
ebira I guess?
grin inter state.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by PenisCaP: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
I'm Igbo and I've never had the slightest thought or even imagined marrying outside my tribe.Igbo men are handsome,endowed wink,hardworking and I want my kids to be full bloooded Igbo but if I should marry outside I'll choose an Efik/ibibio man cos of cultural similarities .

Real igbo women speaking kiss
Proud of u and tossie101
not those efulefus.

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by BLACKdagger: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
I like yoruba giyls shaa..
Very big ukwu sweet to phuk tongue.
If i see a well behaved one i can marry.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Lawless101(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Born igbo boy, am seriously searching from Akwaibom.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jman06:
Sorry about your experience with those igbo exes. The problem is that many igbo parents have this bigoted believe that ladies from delta{ especially the non igbo parts} and edo are promiscous and would not be faithful to their sons. But now many igbo guys defy their families and marry their ladies regardless tribe.

Well its unfortunate the Igbo parents are so myopic. Because promiscuity is not written on the forehead of certain tribes .. But if u want to go down that route? Who am I not to oblige your statement .
Everyone knows in club houses and hotels, is Igbo ladies u will find there , in majority selling their bodies for peanuts .its well known fact ! Especially in Lagos and in the north ..lol
Even in campuses , Igbo ladies thrive in prostitution there . grin

Sorry my Igbo ladies in this category out there , for revealing this secret. Cause villagers at home and Igbo guys abroad have no idea what they are paying high bride price on..

So my brother , if its promiscuity your parents and other Igbo parents are worried about ? They should come to Lagos and see what their future brides are doing with series of men from all tribes .
And that's fact!

7 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by idu1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Bros I no dey o grin

©YBR
grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Blame it on ur character madam!..
Becox igbo men marry alot from south/south
Expecially calarbar and akwaibom.
Bcox of their cookin prowess..
My brother married a deltan woman from asaba.
3 people related to me did.

For 2igbo men to dump u for the same reason means either.. u are not homely or u find kitchen irritating (ie u cant cook).
And igbomen dnt like such ladies..

Igbo men take care of their wives more than anytribe NO JOKES.. and igbo man can wear rag just to make sure u wear dat expensive lace.
but u have to kno d way to his hrt through kitchen..learn how to cook him dat sweet ofe nsala and ofe owerri (very very important)..den u have caged him. tongue
Ask other s/s ladies u kno who married igbo men how far.

So my dear flash ur memory backward and think.. u will realise u are the reason ur relationships didnt work out.
IGBO MEN LOVE S/SOUTH WOMEN I KNO WAT IM TELLIN U!.

If it were my character ?
Like u think? I won't be engaged and my wedding date set for marriage .

Those two Igbo guys were loosers..lol

And hey it's not my fault. They were like that .

There is nothing special about Igbo guys . and thats the fact! Taking care of ones wife is an individual thing, not a tribe thing. Am so happy I dumped them , they didn't dump me ..u know why ? Cause their myopic parents simply feel they can't marry other tribes
So I opt out .

One of them called me last week , begging me to come back and he will find a way of making his parents believe in other tribes .

So blackdagger or whatever u call yourself , don't be too fast ,to run your !mouth , cos u don't know how everything played out .

I just told him pointblank , that look am getting married to someone who is Not tribalistic and who believes in true love.. So sorry I ain't coming back.. He then said he wil never be the same again and since I left him angrily, he had never been himself with other Igbo ladies .. I said well sorry ,its not my fault . let your parents bring their choice . he said he's not inlovewith their choice.. I just hang up the phone .

My fiance now ,is better , finer , richer ,loving , romantic times 100 than those Igbo stiff headed guys.

I thank God am out of those Igbo traps . I for regret after marriage .

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by idu1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:
I don't even want to marry my tribe.
I want a very fine Yoruba guy
which tribe are you?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
udysweet:

True that, some igbo men don't Marry outside their place. Once dated an igbo guy tho we drifted off apart, I heard from one of his family members that they were not pleased with the lady he married cos she's not from their tribe. I was like so that means I was wasting my time, lol. But hey Irrespective of tribe, a man who loves his woman and fears God, won't make her regret marrying him. My two cents. And BTW, I know you wink

My dear , you are better off without them .. Don't make another mistake dating another igbo guy , focus on other tribes closer to your tribe. Its the best . cause there will be a natural closeness between both of u. And like u said with fear of God as well.
Am so happy am done and over with Igbo tribes .. Total waste of time..
Igbo and Igbo fit each other ..

Smiles yea I know u too cheesy

How are u doing ? smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
idu1:
which tribe are you?
ogori from kogi state
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Sheikhmd007(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
refiner:

lol...i'm igbo...what abt u? wink
Good 'cause I like Igbo baebs, 'am Hausa by tribe.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by marvin902(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
calabar,urhobo,ibo,benin,
am yoruba
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Jman06(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
alexialin:

Well its unfortunate the Igbo parents are so myopic. Because promiscuity is not written on the forehead of certain tribes .. But if u want to go down that route? Who am I not to oblige your statement .
Everyone knows in club houses and hotels, is Igbo ladies u will find there , in majority selling their bodies for peanuts .its well known fact ! Especially in Lagos and in the north ..lol

Sorry my Igbo ladies in this category out there , for revealing this secret. Cause villagers at home and Igbo guys abroad have no idea what they are paying high bride price on..

So my brother , if its promiscuity your parents and other Igbo parents are worried about ? They should come to Lagos and see what their future brides are doing with series of men from all tribes .
And that's fact!
I understand that many igbo ladies are into prostitution, but those are not the type they recomend for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by idu1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

ogori from kogi state
I'm ebira.

You live at home?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Fmartin(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
idu1:
I'm ebira.

You live at home?
u don jam ur sis abi? grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by idu1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fmartin:
u don jam ur sis abi? grin
yes bro cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by BLACKdagger: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
alexialin:

If it were my character ?
Like u think? I won't be engaged and my wedding date set for marriage .

Those two Igbo guys were loosers..lol

And hey it's not my fault. They were like that .

There is nothing special about Igbo guys . and thats the fact! Taking care of ones wife is an individual thing, not a tribe thing. Am so happy I dumped them , they didn't dump me ..u know why ? Cause their myopic parents simply feel they can't marry other tribes
So I opt out .

One of them called me last week , begging me to come back and he will find a way of making his parents believe in other tribes .

So blackdagger or whatever u call yourself , don't be too fast ,to run your !mouth , cos u don't know how everything played out .

I just told him pointblank , that look am getting married to someone who is Not tribalistic and who believes in true love.. So sorry I ain't coming back.. He then said he wil never be the same again and since I left him angrily, he had never been himself with other Igbo ladies .. I said well sorry ,its not my fault . let your parents bring their choice . he said he's not inlovewith their choice.. I just hang up the phone .

My fiance now ,is better , finer , richer ,loving , romantic times 100 than those Igbo stiff headed guys.

I thank God am out of those Igbo traps . I for regret after marriage .

Ur long epistle comments shows u ar pained that u are dumped.. lol.
Im sorry to say u cant hide it.
Like i said i know many igbos who married ss bcox thats where most igbos marry apart from their tribe..

I WILL TELL U AGIAN IF U ARE DUMPED BY MEN DEN UR CHARACTER IS NOT GOOD!!.
And u saying one called u to beg is a BIG FAT LIE !!.. i can bet anythin on that!!..

PAIN AND ANGUISH WRITTEN ALL OVER UR COMMENTS u yav to work ur character my dear to he a better woman!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Fmartin(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
idu1:
yes bro cheesy
thats kul cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
alexialin:

And that's fact!

I just came accross ur comment now madam.
U sound so pained.
Is this all becox the problem u had with igbo?.
By the way wat are u doing in hotels and club houses and hotels to know all these and how much they sell their bodies. undecided
It shows u ar one 9f those girls u see.
Take it easy befor u commit suicide due to ur hatred oo biko just advicing!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
idu1:
I'm ebira.

You live at home?
nope
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by AlamienDagash(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am hausa, whud like to marry the following ladies beautiful bae bootyfull bae rich bae fresh bae modern bae religious bae ain't care her tribe #DukMune
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Igbo,Igbo girls are too beautifuuuul

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by idu1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

nope
Alright hope you are doing well?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
idu1:
Alright hope you are doing well?
I'm, you?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by idu1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

I'm, you?
We thank God.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'm an Urhobo boy, I love Hausa ladies... smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Antivirus92(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
alexialin:

And that's fact!
sometimes i wonder if some of you are really mentally sick.

you typed this garbage because of your insecurity. you thought the Igbo Ladies are getting the upper hand in this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Yorobastard(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jman06:
Sorry about your experience with those igbo exes. The problem is that many igbo parents have this bigoted believe that ladies from delta{ especially the non igbo parts} and edo are promiscous and would not be faithful to their sons. But now many igbo guys defy their families and marry their ladies regardless tribe.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Antivirus92(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jman06:
I understand that many igbo ladies are into prostitution, but those are not the type they recomend for marriage.
There are no many Igbo ladies into prostitution.

The fact is that you Yoruba's term anyone who doesn't bear Hausa or Yoruba name Igbo out of ignorance.

There are by miles more Yoruba prostitutes within and outside Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Ur long epistle comments shows u ar pained that u are dumped.. lol.
Im sorry to say u cant hide it.
Like i said i know many igbos who married ss bcox thats where most igbos marry apart from their tribe..

I WILL TELL U AGIAN IF U ARE DUMPED BY MEN DEN UR CHARACTER IS NOT GOOD!!.
And u saying one called u to beg is a BIG FAT LIE !!.. i can bet anythin on that!!..

PAIN AND ANGUISH WRITTEN ALL OVER UR COMMENTS u yav to work ur character my dear to he a better woman!!

Its a free world .u can read whatever meaning u wish to deduce from the undiluted truth out there it makes no difference to me.
Think whatever u like , thats your cup of burukutu.

And keep consoling yourself that it wasnt possible one of your dumvb igbotic brothers was begging me to come back ..lol cheesy

Its so painful to hear abi? cheesy

Believe it or not? Swear with your last kobo ?
God knows it happened exactly the way I said it . at least I can't lie on God ..

So let your brain explode now oooo. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Antivirus92:
sometimes i wonder if some of you are really mentally sick.

you typed this garbage because of your insecurity. you thought the Igbo Ladies are getting the upper hand in this thread.

Lol , u honestly think am competing with Igbo ladies on this thread...lol

News flash: I don't have time .
I have better things to do... Competition that wont lead to money or increase in my bank account ? is the least on my agenda... I don't have time for such frivolities .. So better face your Igbo brother that started it all by saying tribes from delta are promiscuous. you are the mentally deranged one here . better go check yourself at Yaba left, before your case becomes too late .

Thank me later .

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
tossie101:

I just came accross ur comment now madam.
U sound so pained.
Is this all becox the problem u had with igbo?.
By the way wat are u doing in hotels and club houses and hotels to know all these and how much they sell their bodies. undecided
It shows u ar one 9f those girls u see.
Take it easy befor u commit suicide due to ur hatred oo biko just advicing!

Lol , suicide indeed ! cheesy

U make me laugh!
Come and commit the suicide nah?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? / Can Two Siblings Date Or Marry Two Other Siblings From Another Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.