Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? (19261 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
agongajoseph:
I'm Ijaw (Bayelsa) ... I'll like to marry an AkwaIbom girl.

Yess, we are the best.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:

For crying loud o!
Y'all should leave me with my choice of spouse .
If u want to marry Igbo guy. Go and marry them
I hold you?
Hia! Make una no collapse because I chose another tribe ..
Some peeps here are incredulous !
Its because am answering you all.
That's why u are placing your frustrations on me.
Be with whosoever u want and don't get worked up about my choice of man .

What is this one sayin please?. undecided
Look i dnt know abt ur failed marriage or whatever so i dnt kno u blabbing abt pls.
Why im having this thought that u are have mental issues.
Pls u are too big for this. There is life outside nairaland.
And lastly stop quotin me ma! angry

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
N
tossie101:

What is this one sayin please?. undecided
Look i dnt know abt ur failed marriage or whatever so i dnt kno u blabbing abt pls.
Why im having this thought that u are have mental issues.
Pls u are too big for this. There is life outside nairaland.
And lastly stop quotin me ma! angry
N

As u don't know anything about me ?

Then shut the fucvk up!

And focus on what u know .

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:
NN

As u don't know anything about me ?
Then shut the fucvk up!
And focus on what u know .

Miss Fattyma aka fatty acid.
Stop quoting me.
Carry ur frustrated life and go elsewhere abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
tossie101:

Miss Fattyma aka fatty acid.
Stop quoting me.
Carry ur frustrated life and go elsewhere abeg!

You are even confused and frustrated .
No wonder
Charcoal calling pot black.

I laugh !
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:

You are even confused and frustrated .
No wonder
Charcoal calling pot black.
I laugh !

My life is 100 miles better than urs.
If not a woman of ur age shouldnt be here behaving like a primary school girl.
Take ur frustration else where.. miss Fatty!

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
any tribe as long as she"s attractive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
tossie101:

My life is 100 miles better than urs.
If nit a woman of ur age shouldnt be here behaving like a primary school girl.
Take ur frustration else where.. miss Fatty!

Do I still have words for u ?
I don't think so ,cos I already know your problem.
Its very clear .

Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:

Do I still have words for u ?
I don't think so ,cos I already know your problem.
Its very clear .
Keep deluding yourself.

Miss fatty stay off my comment
I dnt have any issue with u!.
Go and manage ur frustration like an adult please!

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
tossie101:

Miss fatty stay off my comment
I dnt have any issue with u!.
Go and manage ur frustration like an adult please!

Wow! grin

Take it easy before u burst a nerve and explode there.
Lol.

Am only giving u good advice ,that's all.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by WildDig: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Edo or Illorin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:

Wow! grin
Take it easy before u burst a nerve and explode there.
Lol.
[s]Am only giving u good advice ,that's all.[/s]

Nop miss fatty im d one dishing u good advice rather kiss.
I also think u need medical help..
There are some drugs dat could calm u after takin a nap!..gooday ma!

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Shiitposter:
Igbo but...I have only dated outside my tribe and my religion once.
She was a Yoruba Muslim, i don't think anyone can ever come close to the way i loved that girl.

Oh oh don't cry

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zaitoon:
I'm Yoruba/fulani and I must marry a Yoruba man kiss
Olive
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
loshybab:
I like this thread.

back to the topic, if I'm to go local,I'll like to marry any girl from fulani,shuwa,hausa,idoma,miango,igala and edo in that order

but if I'm to go international, omo....na any afro-American/asian/European(Brazil,some Indians,north Africans),Arabs and east/west African girls. I just like babes with black eyes and hairs.they melt my heart

meanwhile, I'm a full-blooded YORUBA GEEcheesy
My tribe is there
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
fatymore:
I love Fulani or Hausa guy.. The rich and educated one not those smelly almajiri or Fulani herdsmen ...Omo. Yoruba lemi
My brother is single
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
princessayesha:
Igala grin am Hausa
Am igala, will you marry me?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:

If it were my character ?
Like u think? I won't be engaged and my wedding date set for marriage .

Those two Igbo guys were loosers..lol

And hey it's not my fault. They were like that .

There is nothing special about Igbo guys . and thats the fact! Taking care of ones wife is an individual thing, not a tribe thing. Am so happy I dumped them , they didn't dump me ..u know why ? Cause their myopic parents simply feel they can't marry other tribes
So I opt out .

One of them called me last week , begging me to come back and he will find a way of making his parents believe in other tribes .

So blackdagger or whatever u call yourself , don't be too fast ,to run your !mouth , cos u don't know how everything played out .

I just told him pointblank , that look am getting married to someone who is Not tribalistic and who believes in true love.. So sorry I ain't coming back.. He then said he wil never be the same again and since I left him angrily, he had never been himself with other Igbo ladies .. I said well sorry ,its not my fault . let your parents bring their choice . he said he's not inlovewith their choice.. I just hang up the phone .

My fiance now ,is better , finer , richer ,loving , romantic times 100 than those Igbo stiff headed guys.

I thank God am out of those Igbo traps . I for regret after marriage .
I love how you talk

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Am hausa, whud like to marry the following ladies
beautiful bae
bootyfull bae
rich bae
fresh bae
modern bae
religious bae
ain't care her tribe
#DukMune
Gani nan
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
I love how you talk

smiley thank you.
You are kind smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by fatymore(f): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
My brother is single
seriously
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Fmartin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
Gani nan
a ina kike?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by victorian(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:
Anyone clicking on my mentions again and disturbing me with why I don't want Igbo guys, will never do well in life! Amin Jesu!

Is it by force I must choose Igbo?

What kind of barbaric act is this ?

Even my family dare not choose for me ,how much strangers here .

Make una no get high bp untop my choice ! So whosoever that can't handle the fact am marrying an Edo man , should go and jump into the lagoon!
Its a free world . na wa o.

Don't mind those ones castigating your choice and talking blindly

I love your guts kiss

Stand by your man as always and disregard people trying to make u angry .

Am glad u handled them maturedly . but pls keep your cool. When they are tired they will go back to where they crawled out from smiley

And you look very pretty smiley
Cheers. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by AlamienDagash(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
Gani nan
Yauwa! daga karshe Allah ya amsamin addu'a nah
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by AlamienDagash(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Any gombe, kano girl here?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
fatymore:
seriously
Yes
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Yauwa! daga karshe Allah ya amsamin addu'a nah
Lol
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by fatymore(f): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
Yes
is he a doctor... If not swerve
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by AlamienDagash(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
ummeey:
Lol
U dey wani gari?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
fatymore:
is he a doctor... If not swerve
Hahaha
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by ummeey: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
U dey wani gari?
Abuja
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Amarabae(f): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
alexialin:
Anyone clicking on my mentions again and disturbing me with why I don't want Igbo guys, will never do well in life! Amin Jesu!

Is it by force I must choose Igbo?

What kind of barbaric act is this ?

Even my family dare not choose for me ,how much strangers here .

Make una no get high bp untop my choice ! So whosoever that can't handle the fact am marrying an Edo man , should go and jump into the lagoon!
Its a free world . na wa o.

I saw your ranting comments here, what the hell are you feeling like? is it in beauty or what?
who gives a damn fuvk who you marry? pls have a sit and leave my Igbo guys alone.
they are the best husband materials(happily married to one) and I doubt they will be interested in you.
so have a sit and be quiet pls

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends / Can Two Siblings Date Or Marry Two Other Siblings From Another Family / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.