Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (82188 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by shegxi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
pweetyphola:

I agree, but what u sud know is loyalty gets tested if u are not satisfied, if u want more than necessary. Not everybody is that way. I am satisfied and im not asking for much. All i want is to be a partner in whatever he is doing. Like I said i'm not stupid. I wasn't lured by just professions of love and big dreams alone. I'm lured by the steps he is taking and has taken to actualize this dreams, I'm lured by the intelligence of his decisions and the fact he is making me a part of that decision making. Come on, what else do I need? At least I can sustain my self and I'm comfortable. He doesn't have much yet he is
not an added baggage. It just a Lil patience.
I understand all u have said, the point when it is crunch time, u would probably not think straight as u are doing now(that is not meant as an insult if it comes across as one). I repeat, may we not be tempted beyond what we can endure.....say amen.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
I get plenty. I'm ballin!!!

And you spend all on yourself. Stingy girl angry
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by degab148(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Plenty of dem can still say that, in as much u can still draw more of them on where ever u drew that one.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
jalay:

Cos the world need to know how fake you are.

"The world needs to know how fake I am"

Awh! Go ahead and inform them about my fakeness then, I'm sure they'll appreciate it ( The stage is yours sir)
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by number5(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley

Ehnn?

Ok..

Am broke

Oya comman date me
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
mrdreams:
I tire for this babe own o
No mind am jawe baba cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by richard870(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
sEGXY2:
There are so many good girls who would love you for you once you're intelligent, good looking and charismatic

Just be real to yourself cos you're what you attract!
Oniranu... go ask dabota, Caroline and co. #yeye!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

then why can't u date me? let date now.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by bayinq25(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

I don't know anyone who's hardworking and yet broke but I'm yet to discover them today

It depends on your occupation when your mates choose maths and science you opted for something easy innit? Then you'll keep working small small jobs and see no reward from them and who's to blame for that? Nobody but yourself

not everyone who owns the Muller deserves it.Life isn't like that,the economy isn't friendly enough except you go illegit a Lil.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by NaWetinDey(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)

Lol. See mindset. Who told you that single women are destined for poverty and why must you remain in your father's house because no man married you or because those coming are broke, is something wrong with your hands; cant you work? The mentality of some of our girls that a man in their lives is a means to wealth and comfort is the mentality of lazy, unintelligent and undesirable women who are unserious with their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
heybee72:

See the level of your brain capacity, it shows when he makes the money Gan, you'll squander it for him.. Instead of you to help and see how the two of you can move out of being broke, you are there looking for a ready made man.. Infact your brain is paining you
Lols. sigh!
Why would I spend someone else's money for? He'll surely be an idiot if he lets me

(My brain does pain me, I need painkillers)

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Lol. See mindset. Who told you that single women are destined for poverty and why must you remain in your father's house because no man married you or because those coming are broke, is something wrong with your hands; cant you work? The mentality of some of our girls that a man in their lives is a means to wealth and comfort is the mentality of lazy, unintelligent and undesirable women who are unserious with their lives.

Okay lets talk about women that live in rural settlements, the ones that have no opportunity to upgrade their studies, not that they don't want to but they don't have the funds to do so / incapable because of the circumstances that they were born into / the one that they have no control over. What access of good life does those ladies have? ( none) what's the outcome for them? Unfortunately some get pregnant for the drunkards useless guys roaming across the streets( so called broke guys) and then 10 kids are born out of this. As a lady what I'm saying is, if you know that you are not financially stable yet, don't be in a relationship where you are going to end up conceiving unplanned innocent kids into poverty. if your life is that bad, hussele by yourself without any broke guy by your side who's going to give you more burdens.
But then everyone is different ( our minds don't work/think the same)
Do what makes you happy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)

I hope you get something wey u go put for table

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by asuzor11(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

At the bolded. Abi nau. Even in the bible JOB comes before ROMANS.
lwkmd
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Enough of them but those ladies are not always ones kind of girl
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by 1daboi: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
That one na simple thing na.

Btw Op,u are a very special someone to me but i wont tell you what you did.

I even wrote down your name so i wont forget u.
pls na tell us wat op did na
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by bumi10(m): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

One of your threads added a positive thing to my life which i wont tell you but i will make reference to you in two years time when the result is out.

ok oooo, nice to hear that I affected someones life positively.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by ceejay4real(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
That one na simple thing na.
Btw Op,u are a very special someone to me but i wont tell you what you did.
I even wrote down your name so i wont forget u.
I love you! Please call me. Thanks in advance!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Daemonsanti(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
Truck pushers are hardworking o.......won't you go for one
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Daemonsanti:

Truck pushers are hardworking o.......won't you go for one

Are you one?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by jojothaiv(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2017
And those were the days hardwork forever pays..

Now, I had to switch up and look at things differently!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by NaWetinDey(m): 1:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Lashort:

Okay lets talk about women that live in rural settlements, the ones that have no opportunity to upgrade their studies, not that they don't want to but they don't have the funds to do so / incapable because of the circumstances that they were born into / the one that they have no control over. What access of good life does those ladies have? ( none) what's the outcome for them? Unfortunately some get pregnant for the drunkards useless guys roaming across the streets( so called broke guys) and then 10 kids are born out of this. As a lady what I'm saying is, if you know that you are not financially stable yet, don't be in a relationship where you are going to end up conceiving unplanned innocent kids into poverty. if your life is that bad, hussele by yourself without any broke guy by your side who's going to give you more burdens.
But then everyone is different ( our minds don't work/think the same)
Do what makes you happy!!!!

I think you have a point but aren't you being a bit unfair to the men? Take a look: two children were born into a very poor home in a village (if I should borrow some of your terminology), why-really-why would you assume that the woman should be given the world because she is from poor home while the man from the same poor home should be sent into the desert to till the ground or die if he is lazy likes? The reason we have untold problems is that we have continued to lie to ourselves and it has gone so bad that women have sold themselves short-thereby affecting all mankind. Every woman demands for equal rights but the truth is that the power and rights of women are far more than that of men. Yet they are still not happy. And I am not talking about all women. I do not know if you are a graduate but, if you are, how many of your female classmates are employed and how many of your male classmates are employed and why the difference to the detriment of men and mankind? We are all being highly unfair to man and it's telling on us all. I know the reason and I believe that everyone who tells himself the truth also does know the reason. Men have lost it to the alluring but evil temptation in between women's legs that they think they will always get it when they say yes to everything women demand. That's figuratively how Isaac lost his destiny. The truth is that women can never be satisfied, their satisfaction lies only in submitting to man. You can choose to believe this or not, it doesn't change the truth. The law is there to defend both man and woman, so you have no moral, religious or societal justification to think that women should be treated the way you portray it. The days when women claim to be maltreated are over. Days are coming, and very close, when "broke guys" will be a thing of shame in the mouth of any woman to say. A man is fearfully and wonderfully made and if you quantify him because of his financial status then you are of all creatures most miserable because man and woman are both spirits and God created both. If you believe in gender equality you should never put the burden of financial responsibility on the man as if it's his curse. That's the way of Even and her lover the serpent! You have all the rights the man has but you want the man to do all the work while you sit and enjoy? If God is not God, I would say that He must have regretted in creating woman; He could have used another way to advance procreation. But then it's men's fault for falling so cheap to mortality and decaying flesh. By your ignorant, poisonous and poverty-driven assertions (drunkards useless guys roaming across the streets( so called broke guys)), you are invariably agreeing that you should and must submit to man and that you are doomed without him. The question then should be: why the gender charade and the equal rights balderdash? I tell you, time will come when women will gather, agree to live in peace among themselves and then go to a man (even your so called drunkards useless guys roaming across the streets( so called broke guys)) and beg to be called by his name. All these excuses women give is just to justify the prostituting of their body and the propagating of the satanic agenda on mankind. You claim to be the weaker sex but you are as cunning as the devil and so demanding that men have become your slaves. Yet it is not enough. When a girl falls in love with a man, if he is not rich he becomes a wretched poor man who abuses womanhood. What will the woman become: a victim for marrying the so called poor? Some of this generation of women have minds full of abominations and worse than that of eve and the serpent combined and hell will surely be full of women in the ration of 5 women to one man if religious women do not begin to bring their acts together and speak the truth and train their children the right way. Insatiable women have destroyed the families which God Himself instituted! You cannot defend yourselves against the evil day when you claim equality with men. And you have no answer before God. Quote me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by BeardedKarma(m): 3:24am On Apr 27, 2017
bumi10:
Should I say gone are the days or should I believe that we still have this kind of lady? I mean a lady told me the other day that if a man doesn't have at least N2 million in his account, he should forget about marrying her.

The question is, do we still have ladies who can accept a broke guy?

Exlink Lodge - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/do-we-still-have-ladies-that-can-do.html

Why would you want to be broke or remain so?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by kennybab: 4:36am On Apr 27, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy
ar u serious?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 27, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

That ur mouth u use for isiewu and chicken na who dey pay. Hair, wears, cream. Abegiiii
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!

But why u not rich yourself? Dem cut ur hands or put fuel for ur brain ni
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 27, 2017
dingbang:
you are right Alero.. I always like ur comments in nairaland... kiss
Thank you.
Life is not always about our view of the divide.
And anyway it would be too boring if everyone had the same view.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by dingbang(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Thank you.
Life is not always about our view of the divide.
And anyway it would be too boring if everyone had the same view.
dats true.. U base in lag I guess..
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by 1mmanuel(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2017
only ugly babes can do this
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 27, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

Am sorry for the question Are you a person of your words undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.