Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (82187 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
dingbang:
See.. There is dignity in a man being able to provide for himself. No matter the situation, a man should not depend on ladies for his needs...
Preach!
But each to his own.
The thing I think we are missing here is that yes ladies can fall in love with a broke guy and try to stick it out with him but not all ladies.
So please if person no fit do Wetin you fit do no mean say person na gold digger or whatever you wanna call them, truth is they are who they are.
Just be yourself nobody should make you be with what you can't take.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by lyricalz: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)

shame on you
must you survive on a guy's money?
so u actually don't believe without a man u can make it?
you are dreaming to marry a rich guy instead of dreaming to be like Ngozi Okonjo iwela. Dora akunyuli and not forgetting the richest woman in Africa u know them well these are women richer than their husbands.
And you still carry ur stupidity to NL.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by zedman1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

Pretty lady

You're twisting my words, nowhere did I mention that a guy should be my source of income. Not that you'd understand how my mind-set works so I'm not going to explain myself

She's a good girl, you're..... Well I can't say.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by zedman1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

Pretty lady

You're twisting my words, nowhere did I mention that a guy should be my source of income. Not that you'd understand how my mind-set works so I'm not going to explain myself

She's a good girl, you're..... Well I can't say. ..... Go ahead, Insult me.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
bluejean:
smileythe twists n turns of relationships. being financially broke is manageable bt if he z broke in vision, we gats pray

You guys keep shouting vision and hard work.
Do you also know some people's hands and heads are cursed?
And that nothing can grow around them?
Please leave these ladies saying they wont alone.
They are being honest.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

What about my own house? Who said I won't have one
Take your stand Babe don't back down for anyone.
Your opinions, your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by laxongz: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
NUEL17:
no wonder u are short

& no wonder you're hairy. Just based on your picture, I'm sure I'm taller than you
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
niggy73:
True life story,back in 2009,I met my then girlfriend during our nysc year.I watched her carefully and thereafter proposed to marry her.I had just about 5 trousers, and like 6 shirts.She refused my proposals for almost 6 months b4 she finally accepted. I was damn broke and not from a wealthy home.She keyed into my vision of who I told her I would become tomorrow. Today,we are married, blessed with children, I'm a lecturer and at the verge of bagging my Doctorate degree. Women,pls follow dreams and visions not instant gratification, because all of that will fall in...Peace
Now this is a kind of broke to date.
He had strategic plans.
His broke was momentarily.
Guys of nowadays broke is for a lifetime because they have no specific plan.
Just here and there.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Horus(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jitrMgEZLBc

Is it Love Or Money That Makes Young Men Marry Much Older Women?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by iamuye(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
all of u girls ranting about not wantin to date a broke dude, mind u, most of d rich ones u are searching for started off as broke niggers and believe me, there was a girl who struggled wit him when he had nothing. now u wan reap watin u nor sow. Holy ghost fire!!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
AnnaGray:
It's not strictly about the money.
A person must have something though.
Some combination of money and mindset.
You can be broke, but if you have a positive mindset, goals, dreams, and the ability, then that is ok.

A negative mindset, and broke, no way. No one likes a loser.

All these requires that a girl get close to the man to know him. But sadly without the magnet (money) no girl wants to come close.

Shebi a u dey dat pix shocked so oyibo dey enter NL grin

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

U get money angry
I get plenty. I'm ballin!!!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Mansions: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Curruption has eaten so deep into girls to extent that a typical runs girl will say she love you this is to decieve you and she will not be asking u for money but you will not know she have more than 30 different men that's fvvking her and giving her money , she knows those men will not marry her but she wants to fools u by not asking you for money so you can marry her and even if you marry her she will continue doing runs. Men really need to be wise
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by pweetyphola(f): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
The lure of money is easy for we ladies but despite that, I can date a broke man as a woman but it depends on the situation and if I'm convinced the man is worth it. I'm a working class young lady and the man I'm dating does not have a penny to his name. As much as I'm in love with him genuinely, I'm not stupid. I love the prospects he has, I love the future waiting for him and I want to be there when it comes to actualization because that's where the satisfaction is for me.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by twisteddaNy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

look hard enough u will find one.

Are you one of them?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley
easier said than done
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by shegxi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
pweetyphola:
The lure of money is easy for we ladies but despite that, I can date a broke man as a woman but it depends on the situation and if I'm convinced the man is worth it. I'm a working class young lady and the man I'm dating does not have a penny to his name. As much as I'm in love with him genuinely, I'm not stupid. I love the prospects he has, I love the future waiting for him and I want to be there when it comes to actualization because that's where the satisfaction is for me.
as articulate and impressive as u sound,it is easier said than done......when reality stares one in d face, u would understand dat hypothetical situation and real life are miles part.
The koko is that may our loyalty never be tested(in d words of fashola).
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
jalay:

Attention seeker.. Am sure u are fucking broke as hell

You spot an attention seeker and yet you decide to give her your unneeded attention

Congratulations sir, you played yourself.....
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
You are waiting for a man to wipe your own broke ass as well abi? Your situation is pathetic
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
OrangeDream:
You are waiting for a man to wipe your own broke ass as well abi? Your situation is pathetic

Situation? Which? Lols okay!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by RichlyOBS(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
am broke and ugly and my two girlfriends want to die because of me.... maybe na my juju dey work
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by ACE1010: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
bumi10:
Should I say gone are the days or should I believe that we still have this kind of lady? I mean a lady told me the other day that if a man doesn't have at least N2 million in his account, he should forget about marrying her.

The question is, do we still have ladies who can accept a broke guy?

Exlink Lodge - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/do-we-still-have-ladies-that-can-do.html

Women generally hate poverty, even the ones from the poorest homes!!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by pweetyphola(f): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
shegxi:
as articulate and impressive as u sound,it is easier said than done......when reality stares one in d face, u would understand dat hypothetical situation and real life are miles part.
The koko is that may our loyalty never be tested(in d words of fashola).

I agree, but what u sud know is loyalty gets tested if u are not satisfied, if u want more than necessary. Not everybody is that way. I am satisfied and im not asking for much. All i want is to be a partner in whatever he is doing. Like I said i'm not stupid. I wasn't lured by just professions of love and big dreams alone. I'm lured by the steps he is taking and has taken to actualize this dreams, I'm lured by the intelligence of his decisions and the fact he is making me a part of that decision making. Come on, what else do I need? At least I can sustain my self and I'm comfortable. He doesn't have much yet he is not an added baggage. It just a Lil patience.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by bigiyaro(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
it is ur type that sees relationship with a guy as an employment opportunity. rich guys don't date a leech BTW?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by oluwashedy: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
bumi10:
Should I say gone are the days or should I believe that we still have this kind of lady? I mean a lady told me the other day that if a man doesn't have at least N2 million in his account, he should forget about marrying her.

The question is, do we still have ladies who can accept a broke guy?

Exlink Lodge - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/do-we-still-have-ladies-that-can-do.html

Some profess with their mouth but in action, they do otherwise
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by posh95(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy
For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley
For good seek i support u. 9 gbosa 4 u.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by heybee72(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!

See the level of your brain capacity, it shows when he makes the money Gan, you'll squander it for him.. Instead of you to help and see how the two of you can move out of being broke, you are there looking for a ready made man.. Infact your brain is paining you
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by jalay(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

You spot and attention seeker and yet you decide to give her your unneeded attention

Congratulations sir, you played yourself.....

Cos the world need to know how fake you are.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by cruz97(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

U don recognize the window....yes i am
lmao,I thought as much..which campus n level?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
cruz97:
lmao,I thought as much..which campus n level?

Humanities and culture.....400l
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by dingbang(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Preach!
But each to his own.
The thing I think we are missing here is that yes ladies can fall in love with a broke guy and try to stick it out with him but not all ladies.
So please if person no fit do Wetin you fit do no mean say person na gold digger or whatever you wanna call them, truth is they are who they are.
Just be yourself nobody should make you be with what you can't take.
you are right Alero.. I always like ur comments in nairaland... kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.