Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (82209 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Smart41(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley

Na u dey talk dis one?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by jalay(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
AnnaGray:
It's not strictly about the money.
A person must have something though.
Some combination of money and mindset.
You can be broke, but if you have a positive mindset, goals, dreams, and the ability, then that is ok.

A negative mindset, and broke, no way. No one likes a loser.

Keep lying and deceiving this guy's here.. But am not going to fall for those lies and craps you telling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Pauly88: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
I currently have one that is loving the heck out my life, its posible in case u r doubting
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley

Hmmm sister are you sure
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Sammyblaq(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Akalia:
ma nigga u r on my point. Niggaz are never flat broke like cashless and shit but sometimes we just don't have the heavy pockets to live life large.
Dats what's up and they don't understand that.
The hustle is real and the focus is tight.

"I know WE can!".
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by SSAwhistleblowe: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's not advisable ooooo..Na after marriage Ur eye go clear...Better stay single than be miserable for the rest of Ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by jadyclem(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)

babe see ur mindset! relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme o! beside, money is not d most important thing in a relationship, though it is needed sha. having money as d major reason why u open ur heart to somone will leave u frustrated in d end. just saying!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by elegushichilling: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Any girl who dates a guy because of money is fake, a fruadster, and a liar. She does nt deserve any good working relationship.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)

U get money angry
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by niggy73(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
True life story,back in 2009,I met my then girlfriend during our nysc year.I watched her carefully and thereafter proposed to marry her.I had just about 5 trousers, and like 6 shirts.She refused my proposals for almost 6 months b4 she finally accepted. I was damn broke and not from a wealthy home.She keyed into my vision of who I told her I would become tomorrow. Today,we are married, blessed with children, I'm a lecturer and at the verge of bagging my Doctorate degree. Women,pls follow dreams and visions not instant gratification, because all of that will fall in...Peace

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by jalay(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hormoniyi25:

Hmmm sister are you sure

U don't need to ask that question.
We all know they are living fake lifestyle here on social media
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Ask087(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Being a girlfriend is a relationship not a job. Dont expect money. If that is your expectation, you are a LovePeddler not a friend
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by DjAndroid: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Student125(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Presently I am broke, no serious girlfriend...d last I approached denied me on a point she refused to tell cuz she feels if she do I will work on it, though that's what she told me but I know it is cuz of my financial status. I have made up my mind not to love any gel (that was not part of my hustle) when am rich. I will always see them as bee on my nectar.
To your question OP, I will give you the right answer when I marry.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by wtfCode: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
I'll kee u wit ma bare hands angry sad
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by ioreth69(f): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
E dey happen grin grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by komzy589(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:
I can do that for my man. I'm even doing so currently.
Woman of virtue u are.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Mkbryants(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dating a broke guy... As for me what counts here is who he is, Because over time we have realized the fact that life is just a stream of choices and its a sum of the choices we have made that has made us who we are today.

Being broke is a thing of the mind. Nobody is broke
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

I'm not Michelle, I'm not Lola and I'm not mama patience

"What works for someone else might not work for you " There's a possibility that the so called broke boyfriend will not pull through and what happens? We'll remain poor and what if we have unplanned kids? Then they'll suffer " I'm not bringing innocent souls in this world to suffer, if I do, I want the best for them.
my sister, no longing things with u. I will corporate coz u are who u are as u said, so just play ur ball the way u like. All d best!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by sosa993: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!

sorry. sister, but don't vex for me, lindaikeji is a woman like us na. she isn't waiting or depending on any man before she marries. You can be rich without depending on a man na. these are reasons why most men don't respect us. No I'm not waiting for validation from any man but truth be told it's kinda weird to say such, everyone has there choices but the statement you want to be poor you'll stay in your house. a rich guy shouldn't be a stepping stone for we women, a rich guy should be a jara.

as for me I'll make my doe, before thinking of getting married, rich guy or not

even though we know black men are confused people, when they see a broke girl they trample upon her, when they meet women like lindaikeji they hate her for her success and call her feminist.

when they see a girl who stays with them during hard time they profess love, immediately money comes they dump her for a girl who was never there for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by champagnepapi01: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!

I'm sorry but you are bleeped!

When you have a very quiet time, go through what you just typed and think about it very well.

Once again, you are bleeped!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by vickuzzy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
me as a man I won't ask a girl out knowing am a broke ass coz even that too is also expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by xcllaxix(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Some ladies never learn.. Samuel Eto's wife stuck by him and supported him when he was a broke struggling footballer..She operated a beauty salon then.. Her loyalty and encouragement helped him focus and they built an enviable career together..Today he is practically the richest African footballer and he credits most of his achievements to his wife's unwavering support when he had nothing.. And some are here screaming "God forbid!"...Go work for ur own money and quit looking for a man to provide everything for u.. Or better still build an empire together with ur man and have his respect forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by omocheche(f): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
How many guys can date a broke lady nowadays?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
sosa993:

sorry. sister, but don't vex for me, lindaikeji is a woman like us na. she isn't waiting or depending on any man before she marries. You can be rich without depending on a man na. these are reasons why most men don't respect us. No I'm not waiting for validation from any man but truth be told it's kinda weird to say such, everyone has there choices but the statement you want to be poor you'll stay in your house. a rich guy shouldn't be a stepping stone for we women, a rich guy should be a jara.

as for me I'll make my doe, before thinking of getting married, rich guy or not

Oh jesus christ! Smh

Where in my post did I say that a man needs to support me?? Please enlighten me
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by repogirl(f): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
The characters in my fiction story can do this... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by erimmy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:
I can do that for my man.
I'm even doing so currently.
Some guys are really lucky.Haven't enjoyed that before.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by sosa993: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

Oh jesus christ! Smh

okay ooo, sorry. You don't have to take it out on me tho. there are up to 30 people who quoted you with insults, funny I've approached you in a sensible manner yet you're shaking your head.

on a second note, you said if your want to be poor you'll stay in your nan's house, doesn't that denotes you waiting for a man's money to be rich

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
OgbeniSamm:

my sister, no longing things with u. I will corporate coz u are who u are as u said, so just play ur ball the way u like. All d best!

Thanks sir!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by ahahnow: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
I can never marry a broke man. That is a serious sign of laziness. If I was earning m0re than my husband I will shame him very well. How can the woman be the bread winner of the house. Nigerian men are shameless f00ls
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Lovexme(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
sEGXY2:
There are so many good girls who would love you for you once you're intelligent, good looking and charismatic

Just be real to yourself cos you're what you attract!

Those were the exact words she used to qualify me yesterday during one of our dates.

I'm not even broke.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Student125(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

Oh jesus christ! Smh

Ma'am though I won't support multitude for doing bad thing cuz I don't want to be different. I will stick to the good even if am just one out of thousands.
Also, my dad said something sometimes ago, IF TWO, THREE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU THEN YOU SHLD WATCH YOUR WAYS. All those commenting on the same thing cannot be wrong, if I don't knw you much, I think I saw few comments of urs on a thread yesterday.(remember, You are what you repeatedly do).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.