Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (82195 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by marvin902(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
nahhhh..nothing like that even if they manage still be with you it will be just for a short time

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Quinn22(f): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Say no to broke guys! angry They are fucking leeches and gold digging niggas tongue

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Quinn22(f): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Say it loud and clear cheesy
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Quinn22(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
You no even rich pass my gateman, you just dey yarn dust grin
teekay213:
Ladies like you get fvcked and dumped so many times by rich guys like me.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by teekay213(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Quinn22:
You no even rich pass my gateman, you just dey yarn dust grin
me! grin I rich pass your papa.
If you won try me send your bank account number.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
That's just what society has trained us to place value on when it comes to genders. Men? Money. Women? Looks. Obviously this is just a general thing so it won't apply to every single individual. Same way you have guys who only want incredibly beautiful women and can't date a girl with 'medium leg' or whatever but then get mad when women have their own crazy high standards too lool

Anyway it's the ones (men and women) who realistically, don't have the license to be as demanding as they are i.e. don't have much going on for themselves/aren't bringing anything to the table (in whichever area that matters) who expect a guy/girl to be 'perfect' who are on a long thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Moneyyy: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
bumi10:
Should I say gone are the days or should I believe that we still have this kind of lady? I mean a lady told me the other day that if a man doesn't have at least N2 million in his account, he should forget about marrying her.

The question is, do we still have ladies who can accept a broke guy?

Exlink Lodge - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/do-we-still-have-ladies-that-can-do.html

sexybbstar:
That one na simple thing na.

Btw Op,u are a very special someone to me but i wont tell you what you did.

I even wrote down your name so i wont forget u.
OP your name has been written down and submitted, you are finished!

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Brethren0001(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by BABANGBALI: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

please I want you to wrote down my name too, I will like to do what he dided to you
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by 1miccza: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
sEGXY2:
There are so many good girls who would love you for you once you're intelligent, good looking and charismatic

Just be real to yourself cos you're what you attract!

We call this better lie in Pidgin English
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by BABANGBALI: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Moneyyy:

OP your name has been written down and submitted, you are finished!
she writes the name down in their coven
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by kristian98(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

so the Bible said ur source of income should be a guy u're dating?
if you're dating someone u should study the person and see if he has potentials and a future plan not the other way round. not all broke guys are lazy.
the fact that he is broke today doesn't mean he won't make it tomorrow.

Thank you for talking sense to her
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by ijbeauty(f): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
I hear you
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by YelloweWest: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
What's the definition of broke??

No means of living or not enough money??

Most women can deal with the latter certainly not the former.

Infact a man with no means of living has no business looking for a woman.

6 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by smartty68(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
bumi10:
Should I say gone are the days or should I believe that we still have this kind of lady? I mean a lady told me the other day that if a man doesn't have at least N2 million in his account, he should forget about marrying her.

The question is, do we still have ladies who can accept a broke guy?

Exlink Lodge - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/do-we-still-have-ladies-that-can-do.html

My Bae is one of those good girls. I'm prouda her

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Franzinni: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
EFE was broke!!!!

But.......

How about now!!!!!!!!!

Muuuulah!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by liftedhigh: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley
because it's makes relationship sweeter with more fun & more things to explore
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Tenim47(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Xaos:
There isn't any.
We buried the last one yesterday. undecided

grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by watchindelta(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
ALL DIS RAKE U DEY SO N IF U NO COME FN D TIN GO PIAN undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

You are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

so the Bible said ur source of income should be a guy u're dating?
if you're dating someone u should study the person and see if he has potentials and a future plan not the other way round. not all broke guys are lazy.
the fact that he is broke today doesn't mean he won't make it tomorrow.

abeg help me tell d gold digger. y do we tink dat marriage s ticket or a way to run from poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
It will be pure wackiness for a broke guy to love me

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by harmony940(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
My girlfriend did just so when we were dating,I had nothing,oh my,she stood,she waited now after some few years she is my wife,with kids....So yes there its true love,what we men should do in return, is to love back..because a woman of than kind is very rare!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by faith551(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

pls tell us wah he did, so I will do my own too
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by alexpetersng: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na only for movies u go see dis kin thing.

Not in dis our new world.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by metallisc(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by SafeDavid(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
All these girls lying through their teeth. cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by harmony940(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
harmony940:
My girlfriend did just so when we were dating,I had nothing,oh my,she stood,she waited now after some few years she is my wife,with kids....So yes there is true love,what we men should do in return, is to love back..because a woman of than kind is very rare!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by visi123: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
It was like that in the past generation and it may happen in the next generation. Definitely not this generation
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by madridguy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chai, true love is unconditional.

I wish I have someone like this.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by majalisa(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
"I wish common sense was more common "

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.