Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (82198 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
sosa993:

okay ooo, sorry. You don't have to take it out on me tho. there are up to 30 people who quoted you with insults, funny I've approached you in a sensible manner yet you're shaking your head.

Lols, no need to apologise I'm not pressed (it's all good)
I'm not taking out anything on you & I'm less bothered about what anyone else had to say really(they're just faceless strangers with opinions)
I assume you quoted me just because you saw people quoting so you wanted to be part of the train.

Have a nice evening wink
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Esepayne:
me nor dey the same page with you bros
So you no fit date broke guys like us abi? cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Dollabiz: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
I don't think so
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
jalay:

U don't need to ask that question.
We all know they are living fake lifestyle here on social media

Lol, true doe
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Omotayor123(f): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Xaos:
There isn't any.
We buried the last one yesterday. undecided
You're very wrong cool
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by mechanics(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
we still have but are very rare.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by mrdreams: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
money should not be d Ist thing in a relationship, ladies should know dis
but they wont claim to know, a friend of mine say when ever you ask a nija babe out you have started owing such gil money

it ain't make no sense
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by taayourty(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
All my life I met ladies who is not after money. And I never abused them too.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
it's not about dating a broke guy,it's about if he will appreciate the loyalty when things turn around, I have seen many cases where the lady ends up being pushed to a corner when things change, infact I have a close relative as an example,I too have myself as an example, at the end that didn't stop him from cheating on me,many ladies can, but what is the use if there is no guarantee that he will appreciate that loyalty and support?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by shewa88(f): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

so the Bible said ur source of income should be a guy u're dating?
if you're dating someone u should study the person and see if he has potentials and a future plan not the other way round. not all broke guys are lazy.
the fact that he is broke today doesn't mean he won't make it tomorrow.

God bless you.
He'll definitely make it tomorrow, as long as he has genuine potentials and a future plan and not fantasies

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Student125:

Ma'am though I won't support multitude for doing bad thing cuz I don't want to be different. I will stick to the good even if am just one out of thousands.
Also, my dad said something sometimes ago, IF TWO, THREE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU THEN YOU SHLD WATCH YOUR WAYS. All those commenting on the same thing cannot be wrong, if I don't knw you much, I think I saw few comments of urs on a thread yesterday.(remember, You are what you repeatedly do).

Hmmmm! Maybe they're right and maybe they're not. Op asked a question and I gave my honest opinion and I'm sticking to it, everyone else is entitled to theirs (their comments were actually funny couldn't stop laughing)

I know I have posted some non good stuff but there was not malicious intent behind all of them some where just for banter. I don't take anything online seriously like some do. Remember No one knows anybody so

It's all good!!!!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by mrdreams: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
hey lady stop being hard your self

ladies do take care of family this days, were on 21st century hope you know that?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by abdulrazat(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
sad
sexybbstar:
That one na simple thing na.
Btw Op,u are a very special someone to me but i wont tell you what you did.
I even wrote down your name so i wont forget u.
when are you writing my name down ?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tosyne2much(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

I don't know anyone who's hardworking and yet broke but I'm yet to discover them today

It depends on your occupation when your mates choose maths and science you opted for something easy innit? Then you'll keep working small small jobs and see no reward from them and who's to blame for that? Nobody but yourself

So the course someone studies determines how rich the person will be in life right? How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by ibkkk(f): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE. NOT ANYMORE.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by mrdreams: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] don't really believe such girls still existed

as someone up said they buried d last one yesterday
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Esepayne(f): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you no fit date broke guys like us abi? cheesy
broke guys with plan not poor church fool
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
So the course someone studies determines how rich the person will be in life right? How old are you?

Not entirely but it does. I'm 15 BTW
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tunchi014(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

so the Bible said ur source of income should be a guy u're dating?
if you're dating someone u should study the person and see if he has potentials and a future plan not the other way round. not all broke guys are lazy.
the fact that he is broke today doesn't mean he won't make it tomorrow.

... Afta like,n ur post i still cant stop m,self say,n i think ill soon fall in luv wi u. ciao
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by mrdreams: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
I tire for this babe own o
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by FreeSpirited: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley
Maybe you are still young.... I give you three years down
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tosyne2much(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

Not entirely but it does. I'm 15 BTW
No wonder.. You're still viewing life from ignorance perspective.. When maturity sets in, you will read your comments on this very thread and will remember you were only arguing out of childishness

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
tunchi014:
... Afta like,n ur post i still cant stop m,self say,n i think ill soon fall in luv wi u. ciao
in love keh?
just like that?
lol
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by solid3(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Xaos:
There isn't any.
We buried the last one yesterday. undecided

Undertaker spotted.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Crownwahley(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
money should not be d Ist thing in a relationship, ladies should know dis

That's why ladies believe money is the First thing.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by FreeSpirited: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Left to all men marriage and dating institution will be in extinct...Na fuckery institution go dey everywhere grin grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by aniyphil: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Well . . .don't know if we still have them but I have one at home . . .she was there through thick & thin as my girlfriend . . .even though the thin out shined the thick back then grin . . .she was a teacher in a private secondary school and she would spare me some change to buy Tuesday Guardian and also some change to attend interviews and drop CVs as well. Y'all may never believe this, but she actually submitted my CV once through a friend of hers who knew someone in the organization where I currently work . . .but I never got the job then. . .fast forward 4 years later there was an opening in the same company but this time I simply responded to the newspaper ad without going through anyone . . .of course I got the job with little or no effort . . .rose through the ranks and today I head the HR department and my girlfriend is now my wifey! cool #G.O.E

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by NUEL17(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
no wonder u are short

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by nassnewsng: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!

you need to learn. All that glitters is not gold. What if the guy hold pay now and end up been broke. Its better to start with hope than to start with fortune that can expire soon. please my dear learn. I love
you
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by nassnewsng: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
aniyphil:
Well . . .don't know if we still have them but I have one at home . . .she was there through thick & thin as my girlfriend . . .even though the thin out shined the thick back then grin . . .she was a teacher in a private secondary school and she would spare me some change to buy Tuesday Guardian and also some change to attend interviews and drop CVs as well. Y'all may never believe this, but she actually submitted my CV once through a friend of hers who knew someone in the organization where I currently work . . .but I never got the job then. . .fast forward 4 years later there was an opening in the same company but this time I simply responded to the newspaper ad without

going through anyone . . .of course I got the job with little or no effort . . .rose through the ranks and today I head the HR department and my girlfriend is now my wifey! cool #G.O.E

You are one in a million. some will settle for better girls when the money comes.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by adelacuna(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley
U mean for God's Sake
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by callmesouth(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
lol. just burst my brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.