Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74291 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SUCRE007: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

What happened to the efficiency of out jazz when our colonial masters invaded and enslaved us with just gun powder?

Don't you think they used their own jazz (gun and stuff)
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Omotakins(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
blackberlin:
Jazz is not real (for those who know the God they serve)
Saying jazz is not real is saying devil and demons are not real. Don't be deceived. They are very real, but God protects His own

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by emmy02(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
So long as dere is light dere much surely be darkness. Yes juju exists. Maybe some particular juju just doesn't work on some people.

My current roomate has changed now, buh before if he slaps you, surely u would fall flat n roll on the floor. Nothing would stop it from happening. And that power was all in a ring.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
SUCRE007:
If you ever doubt the efficacy of juju give Mii ur name and the name of someone close to you
David Daniel
Jeremy Abidoye

I day wait on you o!!!tell me wetin go happen too
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Juju ko jujube Ni
watch how davido help less privileges in UK street after performance of if on stage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFrdtyJv1w
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
bro i'm a Priest of the Most High, watever we do you should understand Satan imitates us, he said he will be like the most High, what if i told you i was reading my bible and from reading my bible witchcraft was being explained to me lo and behold when i came online i saw it on nairaland which gave me more understanding about why our people were told not to observe the time,seek unto people with familiar spirits which gave me understanding that your babalawo's,your ifa's, your imams, your cherubim n seraphim, cele people are witches and wizards,simply because they observe the time,they divine thru their demons, you should know that in the scriptures we had stones of the ephah that we use to divine,well babalawo use those cowries i think to divine,thats another imitation of our priesthood, mind you oyinbo practice witchcraft n wizardry there's Harry potter,there's the carbonaro effect, theres miss rudolph all these things are witchcraft n wizardry....let me share some things that was revealed to me to you before Moses was used and chosen an Angel manifested himself to him,to let him know he was his prophet and servant, its the same thing that happens to lucifers children he manifest himself to them by opening their eyes to see him and once they see him they become Familiar with him, now from here they'll have to practice how to divine or their father who were priest teaches them what to do because this I believe is a rite of passage,it's in our priesthood to pass the priesthood to our sons, well satan's priests does the same,I could go on but it does exist, you've not done anything against me but I can place a curse on someone if they offend me for no apparent reasons,make a few sacrifices and it will happen against them but i'll stop here
Tayeni:
people you did not know from Adam decided to play on your gullibility by staging a play. Hit him on the buttocks ko....whacked him on the blokos ni.
If your supposed IFA priest had come to you with a business proposition right after that drama I sure say you go fall mugu.
419 is really a game of psychology.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by YesNo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shiitposter:

Your entire life experience is based on what a white man has seen and felt, poor lad, whatever the white man says is the gospel truth to you.
such is the life of a single digit IQ individual.

Sad, many such cases

Merrrrn... you are so furking HARSH.

"single digit IQ individual", thats a 64 hit combo brutality.

Tufia kwa .

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by adjoviomole(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
I lost my brother and sister to a spiritual illness. They both died at different times, my brother 1st and then my SISTER the only girl after 3yrs.they both had the same illness, they wer very lean just like skin covering bone. We went to various hospital for diagnosis Nothing was found by all the doctors. I lost both of them . Science could not provide an answer. Whether you believe in juju or not that is your Problem. I just pray you will not encounter what the Bible called the world.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by adioolayi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
I've seen people hold rain from falling..... rain falling close to the party place, but didn't fall at the party.

I've seen a musician at a party preventing another musician at the same party from performing by locking his engines (Stopping the generators and engines from working)

I've seen thugs with jazz that prevents broken bottles from piercing them.

There are truly black powers

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by podosci(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

None of those names are here ranting about juju. Somebody want to give you a personal proof and you come dey mention people who are steel in juju matters .....Give your name and see your piss for bed every night from today grin
A. P Saliu
How long before I feel the effect effect of your jazz?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
tojahh:

Sir. Neither of these names are yours or those of your loved ones.... Just be a man of character and send only those of your loved ones if you can't send yours. Besides who said anything about anyone dropping dead?
This is a public forum and there is much enfacies on privacy that's why people use monikers in place of their real names . Let's move this to Facebook where use of real names is common.
Drop your Facebook name and Put up your challenge on your Facebook timeline and I would be willing to oblige your challenge. Put up some monetary reward lets say (100k) to encourage others.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SUCRE007: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dayvhid:

David Daniel
Jeremy Abidoye

I day wait on you o!!!tell me wetin go happen too

Give Mii ur account number too
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by MizSparks(f): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
SUCRE007:
If you ever doubt the efficacy of juju give Mii ur name and the name of someone close to you

Wetin you wan use am do?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
SUCRE007:

Don't you think they used their own jazz (gun and stuff)
Jazz as to be something spiritual, Gun and gun powder is a well known physical entity.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Radiohead6(f): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:
I've seen African bullet proof at work.

The man was shot at by armed robbers, about 5 of them. They emptied their cartridges on him yet not a single scratch on him. He was in his parked car, an old Mercedes-Benz 190. This I saw live as a teen in Odoakpu, Onitsha.
He was an Angel.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mementoes:
Seun, Otemanuduno you guys have to be here. grin
People that are supposed to believe in these things the most are the whites but hell no, its we gullible africans. Someone made mention of a woman losing a 7 months pregnancy and he calls that juju? grin that must have been a simple miscarriage. He also made mention of a woman being pregnant for 3 years and he called it juju shocked ? that must have been a simple fibroid. The musician they said was hanging in the air, that was just a illusional street magic. Now for those saying someone slapped another person with a ring and he slumps and dies, there are many causes of this but the most common cause is when the victim must have been suffering from aneurism before. He gets slapped or knocked, he slumps and after not been taken to the hospital on time, he dies and we gullible Nigerians will call that juju. There is nothing like juju. Our level of development and intelligence in this part of the world makes it possible to believe in certain petty things that have a solid scientifical background.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
armadeo:

Lol.

The disappearing 7month old pregnancy too was either a fibroid too or a ploy to fake a pregnancy and buy a baby which failed for whatever reason.

could even be a secret successful abortion...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by YesNo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jazz is almost as old as this world.

There are powers and secrets in this old world. When you see a bit of it, you will know that this old world is bigger and deeper than you will ever get to find out before you die.

If your leg don waka and your eye don see things. your mouth no go fit tell another person until the day the person try you.

Dem no dey tell person, Na show dem dey show person wey no know.

If you have even the slightest knowledge of these things, you will NEVER EVER AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE take anything for granted.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SUCRE007: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Jazz as to be something spiritual, Gun and gun powder is a well known physical entity.

Igbadi, onde, ifunpa, ati beebee loo

Are these physical enough for you??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Junior66(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
deebsman1:
Did u see it actually happening or just another hear say

That's magic for u (illusion) not juju
not hearsay bro. i saw my friends do it many times.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Radiohead6(f): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
MONITZ:
There re some fetish rings worn by people that make it possible for the wearer to beat a foe mercilessly, the wearer could hit the opponent and he starts to act like an epileptic patient or drool endlessly , I know that the yorubas ve and use this a lot...

Also haven't u seen some guys that chew bottles with their bare mouth?

How about an elderly man that was told to frog jump by a soldier?, the elderly man retorted that he didn't know Wat the soldier meant by that,and this made the soldier proceed to show the man how to go about it and that was just it, the military guy started to frog jump endlessly and couldn't resume his upright position until he was sweating and almost collapsing, his colleagues had to start begging the elderly man to undo wat he had done with the elderly man still claiming ignorance of wat they were saying until passersby intervened before the man decided to end the military guy's ordeal and which he did by kicking him. After he had undone it, the other military guys couldn't do or say shit because they didn't know whose turn and Wat it might be if they 'misbehaved ',so it was better they allowed sleeping dogs lie.....
Video please , something this fascinating should at least have been recorded by 'paasersby'
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Malakh:
bro i'm a Priest of the Most High, watever we do you should understand Satan imitates us, he said he will be like the most High, what if i told you i was reading my bible and from reading my bible witchcraft was being explained to me lo and behold when i came online i saw it on nairaland which gave me more understanding about why our people were told not to observe the time,seek unto people with familiar spirits which gave me understanding that your babalawo's,your ifa's, your imams, your cherubim n seraphim, cele people are witches and wizards,simply because they observe the time,they divine thru their demons, you should know that in the scriptures we had stones of the ephah that we use to divine,well babalawo use those cowries i think to divine,thats another imitation of our priesthood, mind you oyinbo practice witchcraft n wizardry there's Harry potter,there's the carbonaro effect, theres miss rudolph all these things are witchcraft n wizardry
okay priest...lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Adageorge(f): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
juju when I was sleeping one day, someone. was dragging me at of my bed, I open. my eyes , I didn't c anyone , d one. that. provoke me, is when I saw my. self. sleeping on d air, guy I ran away from that room

na God be d protector of. all, just love him

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adageorge:
juju when I was sleeping one day, someone. was dragging me at of my bed, I open. my eyes , I didn't c anyone , d one. that. provoke me, is when I saw my. self. sleeping on d air, guy I ran away from that room

na God be d protector of. all, just love him
How did you run from air to the ground?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
I don't really know if I believe in JuJu, but something happened to a fellow corper during my NYSC last year.
was posted to ogun Waterside LGA. on a Monday, during morning devotion in the school I was posted to, a fellow corper flogged a student for coming to school in dirty uniform and sent the student home. this happened in the morning. by 12pm that same day, the Corper took excuse and went back to his house while we remained in school.
when we got home after dismissal, we met the Corper washing his clothes. as in he brought out all the clothes he had including his vest that was still new and still inside the packet.
we were all shocked and kept asking him why, but he was just replying that they were dirty. we began to suspect jazz was at work.
it was the landlord of the house who eventually overheard us and asked us the name of the student. after he was told by one of the corpers, he made a phone call to the student's father. it wasn't up to 2 minutes after the call, my guy recovered his senses

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Malakh: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
yeah it might be funny to you but you've done anything against me to destroy your phone then you'll know that good and evil exist, likewise angels and demons, angels are not subject to time space n matter, all i gat to do is make a few sacrifices and your phone will be destroyed by "you" in an instant or within a set time,its uncalled for to harm someone who hasnt done anything against you
Tayeni:
okay priest...lol
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SUCRE007: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Let Mii tell you doubting Thomases a story, when I was in secondary school, I know some boys who are very diabolical and fetish. They possess different kinds of charms that are very efficacious and potent.

There was a time, a student did something wrong and one of the most wicked teachers called him to come meet him and we all know that the boy is in hot soup but another student gave him (the student that did wrong) a charm to pin under his school uniform and go meet the teacher, on getting there, the teacher only said "what are you doing here" he forgot whatever the boy did and that was how the boy was left off the hook.

There are many instances like that in my secondary school days.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SUCRE007: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Let Mii tell you doubting Thomases a story, when I was in secondary school, I know some boys who are very diabolical and fetish. They possess different kinds of charms that are very efficacious and potent.

There was a time, a student did something wrong and one of the most wicked teachers called him to come meet him and we all know that the boy is in hot soup but another student gave him (the student that did wrong) a charm to pin under his school uniform and go meet the teacher, on getting there, the teacher only said "what are you doing here, leave this place at once and that was the end of the issue" he forgot whatever the boy did and that was how the boy was left off the hook.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Malakh:
yeah it might be funny to you but you've done anything against me to destroy your phone then you'll know that good and evil exist, likewise angels and demons, angels are not subject to time space n matter, all i gat to do is make a few sacrifices and your phone will be destroyed by "you" in an instant or within a set time,its uncalled for to harm someone who hasnt done anything against you
please show me what I have to do to qualify for your hottest wrath oh priest.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
SUCRE007:

There was a time, a student did something wrong and one of the most wicked teachers called him to come meet him and we all know that the boy is in hot soup but another student gave him (the student that did wrong) a charm to pin under his school uniform and go meet the teacher, on getting there, the teacher only said "what are you doing here, leave this place at once and that was the end of the issue" he forgot whatever the boy did and that was how the boy was left off the hook.

Mthwwwwwww.
Where you physically present when the discussiom between the student and the teacher took place? Is it possible the student lied about the discussion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Flintstone06(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
opal4real:
This carpentar was roofing a building closeby, something happened and he fell. Everyone rushed there to rescue him but he was already decaying like a 14 days old corpse. This happened at Igbanke,former Bendel state.

Prove or idonbeleaveit grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
please show me what I have to do to qualify for your hottest wrath oh priest.
I too am interested, why shall we do to qualify qualify for the wrath of your God?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.