Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74297 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by danot1030: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
I was at the stadium bus stop some years back and a cripple with condemned legs beat up a hefty conductor while that one became flaccid, stupid and completely unable to move his hand, the crippled threw him to the ground and dealt with him. I was so terrified because it seems people knew the crippled man around there because initially people did not get Involve, only later for some to come and be pleading with the crippled man.

As soon as i saw a bus not particularly going to my direction, i just boarded it to come down at barracks bus stop to get my bus.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by GreatEngineer(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na so for Ibadan, one Bros that is bigger than I am gave me the beating of my life, I just run enter our house, the next thing every body saw me coming out with white handkerchief, Na so everyone begin beg me make I no kill the Bros, even the bros himself come follow beg.
Up till today my cousin refused to believe that there was nothing in the handkerchief, it was ordinarily empty piece of cloth.
If you see how my cousin dey beg me that time make I show him the juju.

Now I want ask, that one na juju abi jazz? Na so most of them dey do nothing much.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Personally I don't believe in Jazz or whatever, but I had an encounter with something unbelievable...It happened while I was in secondary school some years back, During those inter-school wars, I saw two boys fighting, one was wielding a shiny new machete which he used on the other, immediately I saw this scene I was expecting a bloody, gory sight, but nothing happened. I was only hearing sounds like when two metals are struck against themselves while the guy being hit stood there laughing....Omo I no wait look wetin go happen again, I just pick race comot there. Till today I still can't fathom what happened right there....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
SUCRE007:
If you ever doubt the efficacy of juju give Mii ur name and the name of someone close to you
What happened to the efficiency of out jazz when our colonial masters invaded and enslaved us with just gun powder?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by tojahh(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

What happened to the efficiency of out jazz when our colonial masters invaded and enslaved us with just gun powder?

To get the answer just send him your name and those of your loved ones... Shikena.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
bwahhaha.....bobo yi fimisile faa!
abi ofe kin na e loogun ni?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
segzy17:
D fact dat u av neva c jazz in action doesnt mean it does nt exist,and if u wanna knw wether jazz dey or not,i may invite u to oyo town during SANGO FESTIVAL to cum nd c glimpse of jazz in action........i had witness a man called sango of africa frm osun state eating bottle as if he was eating egg.SERIOUSLY JAZZ DEY O.(ibi oju ba de lopin iran)
Why do this things happen in isolated conditions. If somebody truly believes is jazz and as the power why display your powers on live TV? Do you know how much you would Make? Or why havnt the jazz men used there powers to kill Abubakar shekau?why didn't they use there jazz to stop the white men from enslaving us? 25 million Africans were forcebly enslaved with ordinary archaic gun powder but no jazz men could muster the power to stop it?.....

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Goldenheart:
When Indian beat Nigeria and the ball turned to fire...

It was real
Hahaha
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by virtuousMe(f): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
what I'm about to share happened to my sister's friend some years ago in delta state.

She was in one of the boarding schools in delta, every night when they sleep, they wake up in the morning to find themselves together with their beds in different position, as in, A would wake up to find her self in D's position, they began this wonder what was happening so they decided to stay up all night to catch the whoever or whatever.

Immediately it was 12am, with their 2 koro koro eyes they was their beds moving and changing positions while they were seated on it.

Well, some of them broke legs that night as they jumped down the stairs

Yes, its true, there are principalities and powers

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by chiraqDemon(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:
I've seen African bullet proof at work.

The man was shot at by armed robbers, about 5 of them. They emptied their cartridges on him yet not a single scratch on him. He was in his parked car, an old Mercedes-Benz 190. This I saw live as a teen in Odoakpu, Onitsha.
The robbers must have lacked aim
Like on another level

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
In4matic:

See them! Spineless ducks!
Since the man threw up the challenge for anyone who doesnt believe in jazz to drop his name and that of his/her loved one, they have been feigning blindess cum ignorance of their names.

Oga, drop your name! No dey ask mumu question. If Your liver let you.

Who do anyhow will see anyhow!

You dey mind dem....Not even to drop fake names and dem dey shout say juju no dey exist.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by armadeo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
lemme burst one of your myths.....your three year pregnancy might have been fibroid

Lol.

The disappearing 7month old pregnancy too was either a fibroid too or a ploy to fake a pregnancy and buy a baby which failed for whatever reason.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
tojahh:

To get the answer just send him your name and those of your loved ones... Shikena.
1.Abubakar Shekau (Bokoharam leader), If you need is picture for a more effective jazz, you can Google it.
2. Any of the 36 govs ( Presently enslaving us)
3. Any of the 109 senators (Presently enslaving us)
I just provided you with 146 names, that enough sample space for you to experiment with.
What's the timeline? How long before any of the above given names drops dead?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
chunna08:

for which verse....

Somebody here want to prove the existence of juju , the ckndiis for you to drop your real name and that if a close relative.....Then see what happens ...It is easier that way than any argument....Just drop your name and that of your lived one
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by LAFO: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Praisles you need to read this thread

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

You dey mind dem....Not even to drop fake names and dem dey shout say juju no dey exist.
I have dropped 146 names if living, wicked and known people. It won't be too difficult to kill one?

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by iamdynamite(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Onliie:
let me ask, is the man rich? If you can make mint notes from mashed paper, you will be richer than dangote. If not, then it's false and deceit
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Sultanchidi(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
AceRoyal:

His Name is Fabomo.
Jazz is real If u in doubt visit Edo state.grin
I live in edo, u don't av to say it twice lolz
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sultanchidi:
I live in edo, u don't av to say it twice lolz
I from Edo state..all that jazz talk is rubbish.
What happened to our jazz when the white men came and desicrated Benin kingdom? Some of our worshiped artifacts are still in museums in England?

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
MrCork:

...sorry we don't hav juju hear in London....it's for you homebase people! (No oofenise) angry

grin

So you are back. Ella doesn't miss you by the way grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Why do this things happen in isolated conditions. If somebody truly believes is jazz and as the power why display your powers on live TV? Do you know how much you would Make? Or why havnt the jazz men used there powers to kill Abubakar shekau?why didn't they use there jazz to stop the white men from enslaving us? 25 million Africans were forcebly enslaved with ordinary archaic gun powder but no jazz men could muster the power to stop it?.....

Then they have not invented the juju bullet proof
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Launcher:
When APC used jazz on people to vote Buhari and their eyes just dey open!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Afrokan(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
TobidaVinci:

Then they have not invented the juju bullet proof
Lol, so they coundt invoke the spirit of their God's to fight for them?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Mrvirgin(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is a true life story whether you believe or not...
During an NPFL match betw Sunshine Star and one other team last season, the central referee of that match who was adjudged to have taken sides with his officiating was approached by an angry fan and slapped with a ring, after that slap, the referee's life never remained the same as he was seen behaving abnormally with spit coming out from his mouth. He couldn't finish that match as the referee.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
virus05:
Me wey my fada na politician/contractor before, get bastard moni. Dey roll with senator and governors . Since d day my dad just enta villa share moni, we no see shi shi again. Even to get 10naira hard 4 my dad. Na my mother(a tailor dey take care of all of us now) . Recently e bring back cheque of 100million naira but to cash am out na story. We've gone to different pastors they will tell us the problem(which we know) but no solution. . For all those that are saying juju isnt real, Mehn i know what ive seen and passed through. You wouldnt believe until it happens to you i tell you. When it hits you nothing, i mean nothing will work out for you again. Now This is affecting my Christian life. I dont know if i should join the atheists crew coz this happend since 2003 thereabout and no type of prayer wey we neva pray. I cant concentrate on my education again.

Which church do you attend
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SUCRE007: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Friedweed:

What can be done with such information ? Someone recently asked a friend for this.

A lot
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by tojahh(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

1.Abubakar Shekau (Bokoharam leader), If you need is picture for a more effective jazz, you can Google it.
I just provided you with 146 names, that enough sample space for you to experiment with.

Sir. Neither of these names are yours or those of your loved ones.... Just be a man of character and send only those of your loved ones if you can't send yours. Besides who said anything about anyone dropping dead?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SUCRE007: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
koboko69:

Lol...wetin u wan take am do

Just provide it
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by amolak: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
visijo:
what is Juju? And why do people think Juju exist?
Hahahaha! Indomie generation. You better leave matter for matayaz
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

None of those names are here ranting about juju. Somebody want to give you a personal proof and you come dey mention people who are steel in juju matters .....Give your name and see your piss for bed every night from today grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afrokan:

Lol, so they coundt invoke the spirit of their God's to fight for them?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.