Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74290 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by koboko69: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
tete7000:

The problem is many in converting to christian faith are not totally done with traditional beliefs. Many goes into Christianity with vestige of traditional beliefs and superstitions. Infact some modern pentecostal churches are founded on the basis of believe that people want to hurt worshippers with diabolical means and their reason for worshipping God is to avert such attacks. Christianity has been somehow acculturised. We have our culture and beliefs that many carry into Christian faith.

There is juju in the bible hope u know?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by chunna08(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mcweber:
I experienced live juju on my way travelling home from Kogi state. The public bus I boarded approached the Itobe bridge leading to Ajaokuta where there was a road block from soldiers. Then a man of close to 70yrs just rode pass us on his bike cos there was a long queue. On getting to the soldiers, one of them insisted on the man coming down from his bike and push it pass the road block before embarking on his journey. The old man begged him to let him be as he can see he is an old man and he wasn't even feeling too well but the soldier insisted on him pushing it. The man now got angry and told the soldier to do his worst. The soldier now told the old man if he wasn't ready to push the bike then he should be ready for a serious frog jump. The old man was surprised but kept his cool and told the soldier he doesn't know what they call from jump unless he can give him an example of what frog jump is. The soldier dropped his gun and started doing frog jump. He was there doing it when the man climbed his bike and rode off. His fellow soldiers were on the other side of the road, so they practically knew what was going on not until the passengers around called there attention. They had no choice than to take their van and search for the old man. We wey Dey travel no gree travel again cos we wan see as the thing go end. They got the man and he said if not because they begged him, na so the man for do frog jump enter heaven saying the idiot even had the guts to show him example. The man just removed his slippers and beat the soldier with it. My guy just fall yakata for ground, come stand jejely . He no even follow anybody talk, he just went to their van sweating like Xmas goat....that day was funny Mehn
guy u sopose de work with aljazeera , too much tok, u must be a talker thief....lol

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by chunna08(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
koboko69:

There is juju in the bible hope u know?
for which verse....
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by verygudbadguy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Back then in uni.. My friend had a fight with some eye boiz after argument over Man u and Asrenal match that evening.

One thing led to another, my friend was hit with something and the guy could not stand. I had to intervene before something else happened to him. Then I was also hit with the same thing but it didn't work on me. I immediately drew a plank and dismantled them since their juju did not work on me.

I pulled my friend up and we ran like Usain Bolt. That night we could not sleep in the hostel becos we were sure they would burst our room. Well, they did.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by jaymdee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Goldenheart:
When Indian beat Nigeria and the ball turned to fire...

It was real

No, it wasn't real.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
people you did not know from Adam decided to play on your gullibility by staging a play. Hit him on the buttocks ko....whacked him on the blokos ni.
If your supposed IFA priest had come to you with a business proposition right after that drama I sure say you go fall mugu.
419 is really a game of psychology.

Sir, find a Fulani tanker driver , no matter his age , young or old and tell him that juju doesn't exist.....Tell him to make you mad with it if juju exist and use his phone to do the video coverage .....

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SuperSuave(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
Maybe that's what that idiot Yoruba boxer used...they should ban him....Anthony babalawo!!
have you ever seen boxers wear ring or other accessories during a bout? Ode! angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Those of you still trying to convince some people here that juju is real are just wasting your time just leave them I have come to see that most people making comments here on Nairaland are very senseless just leave them these are the same village championships that haven't set their feet out of shores of Nigeria their whole life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by xangerar: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Launcher:
When APC used jazz on people to vote Buhari and their eyes just dey open!

Hahahahaha shebi?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by virus05(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Me wey my fada na politician/contractor before, get bastard moni. Dey roll with senator and governors . Since d day my dad just enta villa share moni, we no see shi shi again. Even to get 10naira hard 4 my dad. Na my mother(a tailor dey take care of all of us now) . Recently e bring back cheque of 100million naira but to cash am out na story. We've gone to different pastors they will tell us the problem(which we know) but no solution. . For all those that are saying juju isnt real, Mehn i know what ive seen and passed through. You wouldnt believe until it happens to you i tell you. When it hits you nothing, i mean nothing will work out for you again. Now This is affecting my Christian life. I dont know if i should join the atheists crew coz this happend since 2003 thereabout and no type of prayer wey we neva pray. I cant concentrate on my education again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by obinna58(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
So juju is real and only 25% on this thread were able to tell their stories
Its seems African juju can never upgrade grin

Let's kindly take a moment of silence for all those who were successfully tricked into believing in juju

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by koboko69: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
chunna08:

for which verse....

When pharaohs magician drop staff for ground wey e turn snake..wetin bible call am? Even bible recorded magics and some clowns are claming there is nothig like that.

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
codeinecrazy:
Yes Ooo, I've been slapped before by one bros that had one spiritual ring on. Yorubas call it Anasare, immediately the slap hit me, I just turned back and race home straight without saying anything. I almost lost my memory, had to be asking my friends what really happened to me. Na dem tell me say na jazz. lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
have you ever seen boxers wear ring or other accessories during a bout? Ode! angry
Arindin....if you can't detect sarcasm in my comment...your case thick gaan ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
tete7000:

The problem is many in converting to christian faith are not totally done with traditional beliefs. Many goes into Christianity with vestige of traditional beliefs and superstitions. Infact some modern pentecostal churches are founded on the basis of believe that people want to hurt worshippers with diabolical means and their reason for worshipping God is to avert such attacks. Christianity has been somehow acculturised. We have our culture and beliefs that many carry into Christian faith.

The post is whether you believe in the existence of juju and not about it potency against the power of the most high God ....Does it exit, yes ....The fact that you have become a Christian doesn't vitiate the existence of other religious practices ....Unless you know your placement in Christ don't go argue in the wider world about the existence of juju or not because you might not live to tell the story.

Christianity makes an open show of the powers of the enemy and not disprove their existence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Sir, find a Fulani tanker driver , no matter his age , young or old and tell him that juju doesn't exist.....Tell him to make you mad with it if juju exist and use his phone to do the video coverage .....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by codedlee(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
iamdotune:
Lol... jazz real mehn, that faithful afternoon I laid on my couch just to take a nap, Naso I hear thief thief, luckily for me I ran outside, saw him and partook on the hunt..
Lo and behold he stood on his ground, my battery is 2% Nepa no bring light, make i go find neighbor wey on gen

Wait, you really thought I was gonna narrate a jazz story? grin grin grin
lol u wicked o.. I even dey tink say d thief enta ground

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Ourown(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
There was one of my guys then, he use to chew and swallow razor blade.

I've also seen someone that breaks bottles on his own head.

grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by princessayesha(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
codeinecrazy:
Yes Ooo, I've been slapped before by one bros that had one spiritual ring on. Yorubas call it Anasare, immediately the slap hit me, I just turned back and race home straight without saying anything. I almost lost my memory, had to be asking my friends what really happened to me. Na dem tell me say na jazz. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by babywhite(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
fittty:
Only African man don see juju before. Why white man never see the juju. We no be same human being ? Juju kor Juju ni undecided
if so, why do we av their names in their language as witches,wizard,charm etc it could av just been the African's translation like JuJu

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SuperSuave(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lucin:
In January 2001, a man bought cloth frm my shop on friday and returned the cloth on monday morning saying that the cloth did not size his wife, normally i would change it or ask my customers to make another choice, but i found out the cloth was not only worn but was washed and ironed, so i refused to change the cloth for him. he argued that his wife only tested the cloth that was why it looked like used, but then he refused to admit the fact that the cloth was washed and ironed even when it's visibly clear, even people around who came during our argument confirmed that the cloth was washed and ironed.
the man said if i didnt change the cloth for him he will abandon the cloth in my shop but I will see what will happen to me that day. i refused to change it and all my neighbors in the market supported me, everyone was lashing out on the man for threatening me, they said i should not fear that they would stand with me in case the man tries to intimidate me in any way. the man left the cloth in my shop and went away.
I wrapped the cloth in a polythene bag while waiting for the man's next action, for my mind i thought maybe police or army will come and arrest me.
about 15 minutes later,....... from nowhere my shop was filled with bees, bees, bees, everywhere in my shop, I ran outside and people rushed to my shop to know what it was, they all ran outside shouting,
people gathered, some were shouting, others praying...come and see crowd! .........
one of the passersby asked who owns the shop, I said I, he said he want to see me in private so I went to him, he said asked me few questions, I told him everything including my encounter with the customer who returned a cloth he bought from me since 3days ago. the passerby ask me to go to my shop and speak to the bees, that if my hands are clean the bees would go.
I summoned courage, entered my shop and told the bees to get out of my shop that i have not done any wrong to anyone, i said so many things to the bees out of fear.
To my surprise, the bees started flying out....until none was left.
my neighbors suggested i should burn the cloth(the customer returned) and I did. later called a priest to sanctify the shop.
wow!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by nwolisar: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Yes,
When a certain musician was suspended in the air for hours in Ewohimi, Edo state.

Fear those guys o!
They can hang for Africa
Fabono abi cheesy cheesy
I thought it was a joke o. Were u there the day it happened?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

okay....I don hear

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by kaja4real: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
I can give you links to YouTube videos on how to do that money magic
are u serious?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SuperSuave(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
tete7000:
Devil has various way of misleading people. While it is common for him to make people believe God doesnt exist, the most pernicious one is to convince some he the devil doesn't exist. If devil exists, then black power (juju) also exists since devil is author of black power. Let the op be deceiving himself o, the day they try juju on you, you won't be the one to explain. O ni d'ele r'oyin.
atigbo! Eshey! Ewamalole angry
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SuperSuave(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
people you did not know from Adam decided to play on your gullibility by staging a play. Hit him on the buttocks ko....whacked him on the blokos ni.
If your supposed IFA priest had come to you with a business proposition right after that drama I sure say you go fall mugu.
419 is really a game of psychology.
the emboldened gat me laffing hard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by RealHaute: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Were*
Your father.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by castrokiller(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
the one i experienced was when i wanted to leave this thread but coudnt. had to read from pg1 to here

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by SuperSuave(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
Arindin....if you can't detect sarcasm in my comment...your case thick gaan ni.

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by tealaw(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Juju no go catch d AR15 I go use on u if I discover sY u do me juju.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Krossbow123: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
yes ooo. I have seen and heard a ring spoke...it called our names...I have seen someone slapped a guy and the guy started eating grass...juju is real my brother

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Emmysky(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
I no know if anybody go believe me.
One day in my school, There was a football competition with another school. After their school scored the first goal, we didn't complain. We then scored ours, Still no beefing. After we scored again, they started giving silly excuses that we cheated and wanted to start a fight. One guy in our called walls(Real name withheld to avoid commotion) slapped a player and he immediately fell to the ground paralyzed completely. Fear catch me aswear. Na so we rush go hold am oo be4 him end the guy life.

In other related news, The only jazz I've used and confirmed works is Touch and Follow. One of my guy gave it to me for testing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.